PDA

View Full Version : Getting Almost Too Easy

Danielle Gee
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi All:

I never thought in a million years I be saying this but my wife is almost becoming too accepting. She literally shows no difference between the way she treats Dan (my male self) and Danielle.

She interacts with my male self the same was as a Wife would talk about our various issues and problems as they arise. Other then the fact I’m somewhat “whipped” ( OK very Whipped) any observer would call us a typical married couple.

When I’m in Female mode however, things are very different, our role magically reverse and she assume the role of a male. I’m treated like a bit of a twit and the phrase “ don’t worry you little head about it” is often heard. I love to be treated this way!

The disconcerting part is the speed in which she can grasp what role I’m playing and act accordingly within approx 5.5 nano-seconds. Does anyone else have a spouse who can react so quickly?

I guess I should come clean at this point and admit the I live in a FLM (Female Led Marriage) a always take the subservient role in our relationship.

Danielle Gee:eek:

Persephone
08-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Enjoy it! Your wife is the average CD's dream!

Keep her happy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

flatlander_48
08-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Getting Almost Too Easy

Well, the Getting always was Easy. It's the Paying For that's Hard...

BLUE ORCHID
08-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi Danielle, So what's the problem here I havn't quite figured it out yet.

TeresaL
08-06-2012, 07:52 AM
If you love to b treated that way, then you've got it maid.

melissakozak
08-06-2012, 08:12 AM
And your problem is???? If you have a problem with this, there is a problem, if not, then best to roll with these awesome circumstances. As for the 'whipped' part, I doubt you are whipped.

BRANDYJ
08-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes my dear friend Danielle, as someone already said, you are living the life that many other CD's envy and wish they were living. I'm sure for others it's just a fantasy or something they'd enjoy only in the bedroom. But for you and for me, it's something we live 24/7 and would not have it any other way. Maybe it's our love and respect along with our admiration of women that is born out of us becoming CD's early in life, I don't know anymore then why so many of us are CD's. I made the discovery that I was submissive to the woman I love very late in life; That is about 10-12 years ago. I would not have it any other way. Maybe it's a throw back to our life as a little boy when our moms were the authoritarian in our daily lives and we felt happy or safe having her to look up to and discipline us with love and care as our SO's do now. Some men will even say it takes a bigger man to submit to the wants, needs and desires of a woman the to be the leader in our homes. Whatever it is, as long as you are happy, your wife is happy, then it makes for a happy home. What's that saying...." if mama's not happy, then nobody is happy" So true.
As for your wife becoming almost to accepting goes, you will have to trust her judgement on that. But I'm sure it can be a little scary to think of what she may expect of you. In the mean time, be happy.

Knowing you, it's always been there but neither you or your wife gave it an official name. Many would have told you that you are either hen pecked or pu$$y whipped. I never bought into that nonsense. What is wrong with a man doing all he can to make his wife or SO happy, and being happy to do it.

Jenny Doolittle
08-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Danielle,,, You are one lucky girl!

Danielle Gee
08-06-2012, 09:56 AM
I guess I didn't phrase my original post very well; there is no problem in our marriage. In fact, since I’ve turned over my life to her stewardship things have never been better!

The comment was intended to stir up a discussion as to how accepting a woman can really under the right circumstances. I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I said that I dress and act as a normal American housewife 50-60% of our time together.

But no matter how I’m dressed the important thing is that I know my “”place in our life, and accept it without question

Love: Danielle

Stephanie47
08-06-2012, 10:20 AM
If the dress fits, wear it!

I do more than half of the cooking and domestic chores around the house. I do 95% of the gardening. I'd love to do it in my vision of total femininity- the 1950's look of high heels and a dress. It's not going to happen for me. So, enjoy it. I read the term "pu$$y whipped." A man can be "pu$$y whipped" en homme or en femme. I would choose en femme.

Kaz
08-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Sounds like you are both very comfortable and even happy!?

:daydreaming:

Danielle Gee
08-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks Kaz, You're a very perceptive person..... I beleive most people are happy once they find their place in the scheme of things...Don't you?

Danielle

kimdl93
08-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Im for whatever works for your relationship. Congratulations!

Cynthia Anne
08-08-2012, 11:26 PM
I could only dream of having a wonderful relationship like that! You are one lucky girl!

Babeba
08-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Sometimes I secretly wish that my partner cross dressing would mean that when we move in together I won't have to do dishes... But that wouldn't be fair of me! :)