PDA

View Full Version : He thought I was a GG

JoAnnDallas
11-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Emily and I were talking via IM when I got another IM. He had seen my profile on Yahoo and wanted to chat. So we chatted for a bit and at one point I mentioned my wife and he came back and asked if I was a man. I answered "yes, I am a MTF CD", He then hung up.

OMG.....It then struck me, that he thought I was a GG. I IMed Emily and we chatted about it for a bit. It seems he was searching for "female" and came across my profile. Guess he did not read my profile as it does mention that I am a MTF CD and I have both this forum and the CD Club forum web address listed. I should have guessed when he kept mentioning the word HUBBY and at one point he did ask if my hubby mind me talking to other men.

This is the first time I have been mistaken for a GG. It really made my day. I am still bubbling about it.

susiej
11-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Joann,

Some day, internet chat rooms will have full-motion video and high-quality audio. But until then, these old creaky text-only chat rooms provide participants with an opportunity to be something they are not.

I have a couple completely female profiles on Yahoo -- one straight, one lesbian -- and I have a great time chatting on them. I have a very detailed mental personna for each of them, and after spending a while playing these characters (particularly when I'm dressed "appropriately"), I sort of get hypnotized into believing I'm really a girl. I react to things, everywhere from being rudely hit on to being elaborately charmed, as a female. It's the closest I've ever come to really *being* a woman.

If you enjoyed accidentally being taken for a woman in a chat room, I suggest it's OK (within certain moral restraints), and a lot of fun, to do it on purpose.

We discussed the morality of this practice back a couple months in: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15025

Hugs,
Susie

Clarissa3d
11-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Joanne,

I have found that most guys that are searching through Yahoo have a literacy issue with reading the whole profile. I can't tell you how many times I have been taken for GG on Yahoo. I try to make sure I let them know up front before the conversation goes to far.

Clarissa

susiej
11-18-2005, 03:26 PM
I have found that most guys that are searching through Yahoo have a literacy issue with reading the whole profile.

Clarissa,

I'm not certain whether I qualify as a guy or not, given my previous post, but I never PM or reply to somebody else's PM until I read the other person's profile. I agree about guys, however -- many unsolicited PM's I get start out with "nice picture!".

Hugs,
Susie

sandra_lag
11-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Time ago I made a test in a "heterosexual chat-room".I enter with my female nick (as always) and search for a "proper victim" :lol:, then I date him in my msn, and shown myself on the webcam.
Days later, after we chat some times, when he was begining to fall in love with me...:luvu: I told him I was a TS girl (neither the real thing,...) and he was astounished about it. :p...well, I think I was a baaaaaad grrrrl this time, but I had to prove if I will pass, at least by webcam... :doll:
I get a lot of admirers in msn, but all of them knew I´m a CD, except this poor one...I feel a little bitch about it... :gorgeous:
kisses
sandra