PDA

View Full Version : Urge coming back...with a vengeance (and then some!!!)

Miss Mandy
08-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello Y'all

It has been a while since I posted on here. Well, I just completed a move even further south in the South. I have not dressed fully in over two months but the itch is coming back. Also, I have been finding myself daydreaming about mtf hrt. I would do it in a heartbeat were it not for being unable to hide the feminine developments to my body that would occur. However, I have long seen the lovely women starring back at me in the mirror (although she is obscured by some rough masculine traits). I am certain that a little Estrogen and Spiro would go a long way in knocking off some of the rough edges. Gosh, I so wish I lived in a world where I could allow my true self to blossom without the unavoidable social and familial consequences! Alas, I can only continue to crossdress for now...

What can I do with these feelings?

Miss Jessica

giuseppina
08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Hello Jessica

Hormones are serious business and not to be trifled with. Males are always sterilised and impotent with sufficient estrogen over a certain period of time. Besides breast growth, a narrowing waist, and expanding hips, there are also side effects including unwanted blood clots, liver damage, mood changes and other effects that a TS is more qualified to describe than I.

Cynthia Anne
08-06-2012, 08:45 PM
I think the pink fog is trying to engulp you! I wouldn't fight it! Just enjoy it! Hugs!

STACY B
08-06-2012, 09:04 PM
SLOWWWWWWWWW DOWN there SISSTA ,,,, Mite wanna get a second opinion ,, There is alot you must do or havta do way before hormones . Hell it may be years ? Just go do a little shopping an get a makeover am yull feel better ,, Maybe just take off tommorow an go an get a pedi ,, That always makes me feel better . Get a real girly color ,, An then go shoe shoping ,,Now there a Sport for the Big girls ...:D:D

Amy R Lynn
08-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Sounds like Miss Jessica is coming back with TEETH! I have to agree that you need to slow down a bit. However, you should take care of what you can. Dress up and go out shopping, or just spend some time EnFemm. HRT is some serious stuff that shouldn't be taken on a whim. There can be permanent consequences (some could be good, and some could be really BAD!)

Voulez-Vous
08-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Put them in a box and nail the lid shut.

Barbara Ella
08-06-2012, 11:54 PM
take all these wonderful feelings, and put your arms around them. Just stand or sit there and listen to your deep breaths, and feel the warmth of your feelings deep within you. Keep doing this until you fall asleep and dream about these feelings. When you awake you will feel refreshed and invigorated, and realize that you just need to pull you your heels, put a dress on, make yourself feel as feminine as you want, and repeat the exercise. OK, all this really does is slow you down a bit, but that is what is needed, but you should also feel good while slowing down.

I also want the rough edged knocked down. and with a prostate that just went kaput, i hope to get some help after my physical next week. But be very careful of doing too much at a young age unless you are very certain of what you want, because just knocking down some rough edges is not what you end up with.

Barbara

Beverley Sims
08-07-2012, 01:59 AM
With a kaput prostate maybe there are valid alternatives.
It all depends how kaput though.

sterling12
08-07-2012, 02:21 AM
What do you do with The Feelings? Well, if they become strong enough, you become a Transsexual. That's the usual criteria, (or at least one of the criteria for Psych Evaluation.)

If your feelings over run the fear of social and familial censure and condemnation, then you won't be very worried about small problems like that! For Transex Women, little or nothing is going to stand in The Way. Let us know, if and when you get there.

By the way, if you meant your moving to Florida "even further south, in the south"...it ain't very "Sothrhen" anymore! A few pockets in The northwest part of the state, and some small areas in the interior, that's about it!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tracii G
08-07-2012, 02:36 AM
The prostrate issue thing I wonder what happens if they have to remove it?
And if they did I'm guessing they would put you on "T". What if you didn't take a replacement T hormone.
I have read a lot but that never seems to get mentioned.
My hormones we way out of whack some years ago and I had to take a T blocker of some sort.I never felt anything different before I got put on it but had a routine blood test and my levels were way off.
My Dr said I was an odd case because I had a high level of one hormone found in women mostly.I'm not versed in hormones I just did what the Dr said.
HRT is serious business so be careful and please do not do the over the counter stuff you can get online do it under a DR's care.

Mollyanne
08-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Miss Jessica, Sounds to me like the pressure of the "move farther south" is takin' a toll on ya'. Take a moment to relax and have a martini and then change into something soft and feminine. Your "friends" and sisters here are giving you good suggestions w/regard to the hormone thing. After you finally get settled in your new home, seek out a good gender therapist and explain your situation, your goals and whatever else needs to be discussed.

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi Jessica, Be careful what you wish for.

DonnaT
08-07-2012, 01:19 PM
I reckon it's normal, when one has buried a part of who they are for a period, and that part decides to fight back, but fights back dirty ;)

Don't bury it so long. Don't bury it at all if possible. Then some of the urges won't be so strong.

kristinacd55
08-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Yea, pink fog rolling on in.....but hrt is serious and don't be buying it overseas like I did once lol........go see a therapist to determine if that's what you really want.

TeresaL
08-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Hello Y'all

It has been a while since I posted on here. Well, I just completed a move even further south in the South. I have not dressed fully in over two months but the itch is coming back. Also, I have been finding myself daydreaming about mtf hrt. I would do it in a heartbeat were it not for being unable to hide the feminine developments to my body that would occur. However, I have long seen the lovely women starring back at me in the mirror (although she is obscured by some rough masculine traits). I am certain that a little Estrogen and Spiro would go a long way in knocking off some of the rough edges. Gosh, I so wish I lived in a world where I could allow my true self to blossom without the unavoidable social and familial consequences! Alas, I can only continue to crossdress for now...

Miss Jessica
I feel that way also, but am not going to act on those feelings without professional help. Insofar as extreme depression doesn't set in, I think things will be OK. Just take it easy and take care. ;-)

Karren H
08-07-2012, 01:35 PM
That's the primary reason I will never live south of the Mason Dixon line ever again! Fine.... but its second to being too damn hot to breath.....

ergo..... the only solution to your problems must be move north and everything will be fine...