PDA

View Full Version : Went out for the first time

IamToni
08-07-2012, 03:51 AM
I had no interest in going out dressed and swore to myself that I never would. Who was I trying to kid?

This dressing lark is a fabulous journey with many new and exciting things along the way, but I really didn't expect going out dressed to be one of them. But, I started to feel the need and after much thought I finally decided to go along to a local CD get together. I was full of nerves, but encouraged by my wonderful wife I took the plunge and guess what? The world didn't end, I didn't die of embarrassment and all was tickity boo!

After months of practice I've finally nailed doing my makeup and with my new wig I really did feel amazing. Just being around other people whilst dressed was the most amazing sensation. I even plucked up the courage to go and stand outside to have a naughty ciggie. Naughty I know, but the feeling of being outdoors dressed in female clothes was out of this world.

The only problem (if indeed it is a problem) is that I now have a need to get up to Manchester for a night out dressed.

Sam-antha
08-07-2012, 04:23 AM
The only problem (if indeed it is a problem) is that I now have a need to get up to Manchester for a night out dressed.
It was a unique expeience, that first time properly out. But the feeling will stay for the next time you will enjoy it more... and more... there will be more time to see the worlkd through your new eyes.
Now then, Manchester ? it is no problem, one town is like to another, except in places. Glasgow, Edionburgh, York, London they all produce the same feelings.
~Samm

Mathilda
08-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Hello

I am really pleased for you, congratulations on your conquest! I myself am a private dresser with a very understanding fiance, and have very recently felt the urge to go out enfemme. Perhaps not for a stroll down the road for my first time but to some kind of function or party that is attended by other crossdressers. Since yesterday i have been going out about my business wearing my girlfriends tights and i can't even begin to describe how good that feels!

Have a great night out in Manchester when you get up there!

Jolene Robertson
08-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Good for you, glad your wife encouraged you. Now your hooked for sure. Since no one else asked (Pictures).

Hugs
Jolene

Cynthia Anne
08-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Isn't it funny how once you step out of that closit door you have trouble going back in! Keep going and have fun!

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi Toni, That's wonderful that you have a great wife to encourage you.

You are out there now there's no holding you back .

katie_barns
08-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Now the real journey begins.

bridget thronton
08-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Very nice - the first time is the toughest

Tracii G
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
The first time is quit nerve wracking but it gets easier each time.

Beverley Sims
08-07-2012, 11:26 AM
You don't have to go to Manchester, stay local and gain confidence. Have a good time out and stay good.:)

IamToni
08-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Massive thanks to all of you for your kind and positive comments. It was nerve wracking to say the least, but now the genie is well and truly out of the bottle!!