PDA

View Full Version : Said what the heck

Kelli Ca
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
So I was at home recently alone trying on some skirts, none of which I can fully zip up, and some tops. I had this cute little banana republic skirt and a reddish top with stockings, black, I needed to check the mail which is located about half a block away. Soo I went out in my neighborhood to check it. All the condos have windows over garages that face my route. The second I left it felt electric That's the word that comes to mind soooo free I really didn't care that much I walked up there, all be it a bit faster then casual, and came back. Felt so good I can't wait to get get out. It has really put fire in me to get a wig and forms etc. anyway thanks again for being here. Love this site feels like family, so much support.

Beverley Sims
08-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Yep! boobs and a wig for sure. Go for it and good luck.:)

reb.femme
08-07-2012, 01:51 PM
I can't wait to get get out. It has really put fire in me to get a wig and forms etc.

Once you've got those, there will be no holding you back. It set the seed in me for going out, as it completes the package.

Rebecca x

Jane-C
08-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Wish I had your girls guts. Have been out fully dressed to a internet caffe but was rather pissed and didn't care much what anyone thought. It was great and I was totaly accepted. But working on avoiding alcohol so need to find the corage within me. Work in progress ;)

Jane

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi LoLisa, oh yea the wig and boobs will sure make a differance.

Marlane
08-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Now that you have gained the confidence, all you need is to start writing a lot of letters so that you can spend more time at the post office.
Seriously, Congratulations...Well Done.

Marlane

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I was thinking we could start sending you letters but that is not necessary, just go to the mail box dressed up, who cares if you get any mail. Next step is going to the mall and trying on clothes and shoes, just wait till you see how fun that is.

Tracii G
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
I was thinking we could start sending you letters but that is not necessary, just go to the mail box dressed up, who cares if you get any mail. Next step is going to the mall and trying on clothes and shoes, just wait till you see how fun that is.

Oh I agree with the above statement!!!

Eryn
08-07-2012, 04:44 PM
You'll be amazed how you look with a wig and forms. That was the first time I really saw Eryn looking back from the mirror.

bridget thronton
08-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Well done first hurdle down

Kelli Ca
08-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Thank you all, as far as dept stores go do you find they are accepting of a male trying on skirts andsuch? Thinking about a wig store or when we go to Vegas soon just going for a full makeover I will definitely post some pics, again I can't say enough about how good I feel being here and posting and reading soooo great

Launa
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
I said what the heck about 8 months ago. I went out and bought 2 full outfits with all the trimmings I needed. You could wear the outfit in your profile pic, just get some riding boots. Once you put it all together its amazing how you'll look especially if you're good with the makeup etc...I've only been out 4 times but have had help with the transformations each time and I'm still learning. I'm ready to start giving this CDing the gas!

Kelli Ca
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Everything in my profile pic is gone as I put this away for so long then I got married and didn't think about dressing till I realized it was a big part of me missing. So now I'm starting from scratch

tonixd
08-07-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm here supporting the no wig club!
lol...
Do what makes you happy and healthy!! Getting out is an amazing feeling:)

Ravin_nightshade
08-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Good for you girl. I two just did something similar. Im a very self conscious person and have underdressed for most if my life. So im at work underdressed wearing bra, panties, mini skirt, cami, and a tank.. it was a very hot day and as I work in a office most of the day it wasn't a problem for me to be wearing slacks and a polo over my fem attire. Mind you my wife wont let me shave which I am less then happy about, so at the end of the work day I get out to my truck and just out of the blue decided its to hot so I took off my drab over dress and drove the hour and a half drive in fem clothes with a beard. I live in a metro area so this drive home is in 4 o'clock rush hour. I didn't get a single look it was asa if iI was invisible. It felt relaxing and free I did it again the following day.

linda allen
08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Thank you all, as far as dept stores go do you find they are accepting of a male trying on skirts andsuch?
I haven't tried it, I just take a tape measure and measure the waistband. Sizes are all over the place so for me, I start with a 10 or 12. Different brands and different styles seem to fit quite differently. When I get them home, if they don't fit, I return them and buy a different size.

My first "female" purchases were girl jeans that I wear in boy mode. I took them into the men's dressing room and tried them on. In some stores, you just take stuff into the dressing room, in others, there is an attendant to check what you take in to match it against what you bring out.

It might make you nervous or embarassed, but I don't think a store would stop you from trying on women's clothes in the men's dressing room. If they do, shop somewhere else. Or just return it if it doesn't fit.

As far as the wig and boobs, without them, you are just a man in a dress. Get them ASAP. You'll love it.

kimdl93
08-08-2012, 09:31 AM
I know the feeling...it's as if the emotional force finally overcomes the inertia of fear. My first step out was to move a lawn sprinkler...such a mundane, yet significant moment.

Kelli Ca
08-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah I think we are going to the mall on Saturday. I don't know if Im going to buy anything as funds are low school starts this month but I do want to try on some stuff if only to overcome the anxiety and fear. I can't really dress at home right now as my step daughter is with us and as per agreement my wife wants to take this a step at a time. Let me say she has been really great about this a lot braver than I. I guess I still feel the BS society has placed on us, but God willing and with all our help I am getting over it I will definitely post how the shopping goes.