PDA

View Full Version : What do you think if that is only stockings and tights?

Anita_2
08-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Well I am apologize for not so good English as first (no practice for a long time)

Whole life I like tights and stockings and I wear it also in good part of my life. In last few years I started to experiment with bra and skirt and I like it allso but no so much as stockings and tights.

Has anybody similar experience? What do you think am I more CD or more fetish oriented?

I am a new hire so sorry if that was posted with all opinion about that. Also congratulation to all
for this good forum.

Anita

GaleWarning
08-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Anita, just like you, I love to wear stockings and tights. All the other items are clothing are nowhere near as sensual and tactile IMHO as hosiery.

Vickie_CDTV
08-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Probably fetish oriented, but there is nothing at all wrong with that.

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Anita, It sounds like you are a normal CD.

Anita_2
08-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Thank you for answers – in doctrine it look like be CD with fetish orientation – I agree with Clayfish that is most sensual and for me. :battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I think for many it starts out apearing as a fetish but ends up being cd or ts!

kimdl93
08-09-2012, 04:22 PM
For me, it changed over time. For a while, I could really only imagine wearing stockings and panties...and it was certainly more sexually oriented. It wasn't all that long ago, perhaps a decade, that I began to entertain the remote possibility that I might be able to do more, and its only been three years since I first dressed completely from head to to. Today, I dress to express a personal sense of femininity, not for sexual gratification. My point is, we begin in one place but some of us get more involved over time. Not everyone goes down the same path.

NicoleScott
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Crossdressing because you are internally driven to do so and having a fetish for certain things are not mutually exclusive. And, many crossdressers say their dressing has "evolved" or "matured" from more to less sexually influenced. True for many, but not for all, as it remains strongly sexual for some. It's OK to have a "thing" for certain items.

docrobbysherry
08-09-2012, 09:31 PM
It's probably just your BEGINNING, Anita! Almost all of us began with just one item of clothing. Then, tried on something else. Then, added more clothing pieces. Get back to us in a year. I'll bet you'll have tried on MANY MORE CLOTHING ITEMS by then!

Secret_Dresser
08-09-2012, 11:19 PM
On my opinion it seems to depend on the person. If they are a true TG then there is no fetish for such items, it just what they want to wear as a female. For CDs then its a combo of curiosity and possibly part fetish. My curiosity originally triggered it but it has mostly been a fetish thing for me. Now I'm lucky if my collection gets used "just because". It has happened once or twice. CDing is still mostly fetish based for me. I am still fairly young however so it could all change.

bridget thronton
08-10-2012, 01:48 AM
Stocking are nice (so are most other ladies' clothes)

Angela Campbell
08-10-2012, 02:04 PM
The first time I wore a pair of panties and bra I was about 6. It was not sexual at all then. Later during and after puberty it was a very sexual thing. It continued to be a sexual thing for me for many years but lately (I am 55 now) it is not a sexual thing at all. I do not get aroused when I wear the clothes I like like I used to. It is very different thing now and hard to explain, but it is now more about just being feminine.

TeresaL
08-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Most of us had the fetish, especially through the teenage and early twenties when hormones were raging. Both items were with us... Hormones and our proclivity to our feminine side. Hey it's OK.

NathalieX66
08-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Stockings?

I like old 1950's rockabilly style pin-up girls like Bettie Page, and Gil Elvgren illustrations, they always show lots of black sheer lace. The stuff is very artsy, and I love it.

Most times, i just simply want to be a girl, mainly because i hate guys fashion.

Anita_2
08-11-2012, 03:14 AM
It's probably just your BEGINNING, Anita! Almost all of us began with just one item of clothing. Then, tried on something else. Then, added more clothing pieces. Get back to us in a year. I'll bet you'll have tried on MANY MORE CLOTHING ITEMS by then!

No I will not come back in a year I will stay I like this forum it is so normal conversation hire Sherry. :)

Anita_2
08-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Thanks to all you girls for replay, yesterday I made shopping with my wife so now I have skirt, blouse, bra and of course a new tights in same color as blouse let we see. Steel I like most stockings.

Elle1946
08-11-2012, 12:06 PM
It is like your favorite kind of food, you like it best, but there other foods that you also like. My first experience was with tights and stockings and they are on the top of my dressing list.