PDA

View Full Version : Just say no.

TeresaL
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Just say no
My rant is in regards to the idea that we can just say no to TG-ism, and it would be gone. It only has to do with being TG in one form or another, and being able to quit it by deeming it into the negative and out of our lives. Would it be so easy. Just say no.*

Marleena
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Okay, no!:) But say yes to the dress!:D

Thera Home
08-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Just say no
My rant is in regards to the idea that we can just say no to TG-ism, and it would be gone. It only has to do with being TG in one form or another, and being able to quit it by deeming it into the negative and out of our lives. Would it be so easy. Just say no.*

Teresa
Say no to all this fun stuff? Ill say no to stupidness,irresponsibility and immaturity thats for sure.

Thera

TeresaL
08-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Okay, no!:) But say yes to the dress!:D
Noooooo
Not you say no. Just the presumption that naysayers think that. I wear too few dresses, but love to dress in femme blending attire. I love to aspire in my best effort to be female and mix with the public and be counted as one of the ladies. But say no. No way

Marleena
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Noooooo
Not you say no. Just the presumption that naysayers think that. I wear too few dresses, but love to dress in femme blending attire. I love to aspire in my best effort to be female and mix with the public and be counted as one of the ladies. But say no. No way

Okay..No...No Way!!!:)

kimdl93
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I know it's possible to repress my identity behind a male facade, but I can't cease to be transgendered. And why would I want to go back to the repressed and frustrated person I was before accepting myself?

NathalieX66
08-09-2012, 08:36 PM
TG is T R A N S G E N D E R......just say it, and don't be afraid to say it. It is what it is, we are what we are . Find a place on the spectrum that defines you, and go with it. There is no ideal model TG person, TG people are too diverse.

The problem is that status quo society has a very rigid vision of gender, and the reality is humanity is much more fluid, probably liquid, when it comes to gender expression.

I say 'don't die on your grave without giving the 'gender ride' a chance. Life is a journey, and we can make as many course alterations along the way we like, or need to.

TeresaL
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
My original post included the whole LGBTQ spectrum because the conversation I overheard was not about transgender but more specifically about homosexual orientation. Their talk was about the choices people make, and that all members of the above groups simply have a choices that can made, and it simply and be unchosen.

People really believe this and shrinks have made money at it. That is, we can change our orientation (either sex or gender orientation) at will.

It could I wish, be turned around so that it would be their choice. And that choice would be to choose to be inclusive. Now that is a choice that is somewhat more possible, or at least not impossible.

sissystephanie
08-09-2012, 09:37 PM
We definitely cannot change our sex at will, unless we want to go thru the necessary surgery and all the other stuff that goes with that!

We can change our gender orientation, because we do control that in our own minds! I am a crossdresser and have been for may years. But I have absolutely no desire to be a woman and never have had that desire. I am a man and happy to be one, but I do like to wear feminine clothes. But if someone whom I really love asks me to stop CD'ing I would do so! It can be done!!

NathalieX66
08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks, Teresa!
I'm right handed, I never chose to be left handed. It is what it is. I don't think being gay is a choice either. That's what the right-wingies don't get.

Choice is deciding what condiments to put on your pizza: pepperoni & mushrooms...... or peppers & onions, or whatever.

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2012, 09:45 PM
I had tried to say no several times! But it seems that there is a part of NO that I don't understand!

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Hi Teresa, It's like the Mafia you just can't quit!!!

whowhatwhen
08-09-2012, 10:01 PM
We definitely cannot change our sex at will, unless we want to go thru the necessary surgery and all the other stuff that goes with that!

We can change our gender orientation, because we do control that in our own minds! I am a crossdresser and have been for may years. But I have absolutely no desire to be a woman and never have had that desire. I am a man and happy to be one, but I do like to wear feminine clothes. But if someone whom I really love asks me to stop CD'ing I would do so! It can be done!!

You know... It's funny how every time you post this we have to keep responding with the same thing.

It's not a choice or something we can change.
- A bisexual transgender person

lingerieLiz
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM
The psychiatrist who originally wrote the paper that a homosexual or other sexual orientation could be changed with help has refuted the way that his paper was interpreted

... prominent psychiatrist Robert Spitzer, MD, apologized to the gay community for his 2003 study “making unproven claims” of reparative therapy’s efficacy for homosexuality.

Recently, Spitzer wrote Kenneth Zucker, PhD, editor of the Archives of Sexual Behavior, that he now judged the major critiques of his study, published in that journal 9 years ago, as largely correct.2,3 The “fatal flaw” of my study, Spitzer wrote, was that there “was no way to judge the credibility of subject reports of change in sexual.

You can read the article at http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/gender-disorders/content/article/10168/2090190

TeresaL
08-09-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm inclined to believe those who theorize it's part of the formation of the brain, and things got crossed, some of us were blessed into transgendered minds. Then. Some were not so blessed, and must endure so called normal lives, and live that way until they die. They are SO upset that they turn into bigots and ostracize those who are of the blessed transgender variant. We must really have sympathy for them, it's not their fault. They were born that way.