PDA

View Full Version : Positive experince with photos, at the bank!

Alice Torn
08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Recently, i was able to get help at the bank, about a matter, and, the little lady and i struck up a good conversation, which is rare for me. She is engaged, last i knew. Somehow, I just decided to tell her i dress! She was very interested, intrigued. That was about a year ago. Today, i took about 15 photos of Alice, and got her, as my teller, and showed her them! She was glad to see them, and asked if she could have a few! I just told her not to show my brother, who also banks there, and not say anything to him about me dressing. She encouraged me to go out dressed some.I am considering going to that bank branch dressed one day in the future. It is hard for me to venture out, but i know she accepts me!

Tracii G
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
I would ask her if she was single first and if she wanted to go out for coffee some evening.Casual the first time you understand.

Alice Torn
08-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Traci, I agree, that is best. She is married now, I believe, and I am not interested in getting together with her. I am not even attracted to her! She is a good people person. It seems like alll the women i hit it off with, are married! Sad but true. I am in no position to date or marry anyone. I have nothing to offer, but friendship, and a lot of dysfunction, and heavy issues with my dad and brother. A very odd family situation. None of us grew up.

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi Alice! I'm glad you found a friend! Perhaps you and her can have coffee together sometime!

Alice Torn
08-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Cynthia, I would consider that, but she is married, and i don't mess with married women.