PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited!

Dani Alana Taylor
08-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I can't wait! My mom and my sister are going away September 4th for 6 days and on september 5th my dad is going away for a business trip for 3 days so I will have the house to myself for 3 days! This means my first attempt at going en femme all day! Longest I have ever gone before is about 12 hours one day. This time however I am going to try it for as long as I can, overnight and everything! I love dressing so this will show me actually how much I do. I am going to go get a wig, nothing expensive just a cheap wig that will do the job good enough just because it is my first one. Might try some makeup as well and depending on how I am feeling one night might go for a drive and find a parking lot to walk around in (would be my first time outside en femme) but that's only going to happen if I feel like it haha. Still quite closeted. But anyway just really excited and can't wait so sorry about me rambling but I can't wait!

JamieQ
08-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Yay! I think the longer you can stay dressed the more you are going to wan to. If anything how about a drive. A journey starts with a single step. Amanda

Melissa.Lynn88
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
That's very exciting Dani! I still live at home so I know how nice it is to have the house to yourself and not having to worry about others seeing you. Whenever my parents are gone I'm pretty much in girl mode the whole time and I couldn't be happier.

Have fun!

Tracii G
08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Have fun and if you go for a drive do it in the daytime just for the safety aspect.Go to a park is what I did the first time, plenty of people around just not close enough to actually see me up close.
Dress to blend in for your first time out and everything should be just fine @ yes it is exciting!!

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey girl! You have every right to be excited! Just remembers the rules are; YOU must fill us in later on how it goes! Have fun! Hugs!

Krista Doll
08-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Yay happy for You but just remember be careful when going somewhere at night You never know what might happen there are some not so nice people out there and try and find out if Your parents have someone coming by too check on You so You don't get caught they may just call and not stop by but be prepared have a backup plan.

BLUE ORCHID
08-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Dani, It sounds like a fun time for you.
RE: Your make up, Make sure that you have something to remove it like coldcream or something
and make sure not to get any make up on the pillow case.

Have Fun.

outhiking
08-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Also, have a set of drab clothes by the shower. Should someone come home a little early, you can hop into the bathroom, crank the shower and then take your time changing so that you don't miss anything. Boy mode with mascara could be a bit of a give-away. Have fun.

Persephone
08-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Sounds like you might have a couple of fun days there, Dani!

Enjoy! But please be safe. Going out alone at night is not something most women will do and maybe you shouldn't either.

And yes, we do want to hear all about it!

Hugs,
Persephone.

erickka
08-10-2012, 05:17 AM
I know how you feel Dani. I have the same opportunity coming for 5 days over the Labor day holiday. It will be my first time in 8 years! The whole house to myself and my dogs. Shopping and such is on the agenda.

Beverley Sims
08-10-2012, 06:53 AM
I remember it being wonderful having the house to yourself.
Yes, the cautions.
Change of clothes nearby, be careful at night, daytime outings are a bit intimidating, coldcream for removing makeup...NOT the pillow.
Have a good time on the beginning of your journey.

kimdl93
08-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Here's my suggestions: 1) if you can afford it, try for a slightly better quality wig. Maybe that first day you could go to a wig store and try some out. Many of us have been disappointed by the first cheap wig. 2) if you funds allow, go to a make up counter at a department store and get a makeover and some tips. Get some basic make u and have fun. 3) Choose an outfit like what your sister might wear --- another way of saying try to blend in for your first outing 4) Finally, although it may seem contrary to logic, please consider going out in daylight rather than at night. I presume you're pretty young and really, your first steps out would be much safer in the day time. Besides, there is truth to the saying that there is safety in numbers. You'll be less likely to stand out in a crowd than if you're by yourself.

linda allen
08-10-2012, 09:24 AM
The suggestions above are all good. Let me add - You're in the closet and don't want to be found out at home, right? The wig may well leave stray hairs behind. Hairs that when found, may bring questions. Makeup, lipstick, etc. - These things can leave traces, especially lipstick on cups and glasses. And make sure you have whatever you need to remove all traces of makeup from your face and a way to dispose of any evidence. And a good place to hide everything else when they come home.

melissakozak
08-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Forget the parking lot at night idea, please. NOT SAFE. A woman running around in a parking lot by herself at night is just not a scenario that is safe by ANY means. Drive around a bit, don't leave the car and if anything, pick a drive through for your first experience. The employees cannot harass you. They simply cannot because they are bound by employee agreements to treat every customer politely, etc. Enjoy yourself. The first time fully dressed is an experience most of us remember quite well. Have fun, be safe and explore....