PDA

View Full Version : Another milestone.......maybe...maybe not

Inna
08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
As I have always shared in my saga, how could I not share this upcoming events. As some of you were aware of, for almost 2 years since my initial crash and burn of a reveal I was basically unemployed, getting by with little to none what I could master. I was simply so crashed and my old self had died to give rise to new, that employment in the traditional sense didn't exist and couldn't given transient nature of simply everything.
Well, I honestly think I have come across major hurdles and arrived at time of reckoning, to put forth self I still hesitate to feel strong and forceful about.

'After personal events which were rather pleasant with connection to my exwife's understanding and easing pressure from lawsuits, I set out to prove yet another point in the journey of a little girl who once was but denied the right to exist.

I put on my Fashionista couture and marched straight, well.....,more like catwalk diva, into several fashion outlets in town, applying and chatting with managers and surprisingly getting very positive responses.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RgjBMIzPGag/T9yZ_-QtqlI/AAAAAAAAGPo/kc8kfp9df5o/s400/HPIM7059%2520Inna%2520Model%2520Call%25202a.jpg

EXPRESS; VICTORIA'S SECRET; BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY and several others.

My favorite of all Express is the target, but seems for what I really want and that is; yet another REAFFIRMATION and part time earnings to help in getting up off my knees, Victoria's Secret seems to have best atmosphere and possibility of higher earnings.

Anyway, what I took away from today was that even though I have presented some details of my story yet was perky, outspoken and forceful in my celebration of womanhood, all the managers and folks who came to help and answer my questions were warm, friendly and eager to follow up with second visit.

Traci Elizabeth
08-09-2012, 11:22 PM
I will be sending some good karma your way in hopes that helps get you the Express job!

Persephone
08-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Inna,

You go, girl! You have my admiration and my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
08-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Best of luck in your search! Im sure your passion and intelligence shines through in each interview.

IamSara
08-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Wow that is fantastic and I know you can do it!!! I will be thinking of you and that you will succeed.