PDA

View Full Version : Dressed in male mode.

Ravin_nightshade
08-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi every one

I just start a new job which requires a commute from Vancouver to Hillsboro a month ago. This job has been a total god send for me and my family. Being who o am I have been underdressing just about every day. This was kind of weird at first as I work with my dad who I view as a mans man but got right past that.

Around the first of the week it was in the 90's and almost all the gg's where wearing skirts. I two was wearing a skirt inly its a mini and its hidden. After work I have a one to two hour trip home and with it being so hot I really just wanted to ditch my drab clothes and drive as me. Im not sure what happened next but I did. Parked my truck and slipped off the drab clothes to expose my skirt, tank, cami, and part of my bra (You know that little part that peaks out from under your cami). Then drove........ the first time I did it I didn't get any noticeable looks. Feeling so great and empowered I decided id do it again the next day and the next.

So far I got one definite look from under a younger lady in a micro bus and a Hispanic that kept looking in his rear view mirror as if he didn't believe what he was seeing. Obviously the skirt is not visible so the thing that gave it away was probably my purple polar dotted bra showing. That coupled with me lookingI like aa guy. Any way this was my adventure for the week.

kimdl93
08-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Congratulations on the new job. I understand making accomodations to the job. I have to ask, tho, it's kinda warm to wear two layers of clothes isn't it? I know how warm a cami can be under other clothes! Maybe it would be easier to slip on your non-work outerwear afterward.

Contessa
08-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Hi Ravin

I feel that we may be simular in some way. I went out dressed almost as you did. The exceptions were that I was not wearing a skirt and I just went a few blocks walking to a nearby store. I wrote a little about this in a thread in the beauty forum. But I do understand the wanting to ditch the male clothes on your way from working. Your couple of hour commute would seem more pleasurable dressed. I will continue to push the envelope to either stretch it or make it burst. Good luck in becoming more comfortable with your self and your choice in clothing.

Tess

bridget thronton
08-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Driving dressed is always good - I would find wearing two outfits tough in the summer

ronda
08-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi Ravin it is fun to drive in fem mode i do it alot when on my way home most times its a short dress bra panties and heels just love the feel of it. hope you are enjoying your ride.

katie_barns
08-10-2012, 11:31 AM
An I thought that I was the only one to do that. Wow, I guess I'm not a freak after all. lol

DonnaT
08-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I agree with Kim somewhat, why not just keep the skirt and tank in the truck and change before heading out?

Oh, and if it were me, I'd have the wig in the truck too.

Ravin_nightshade
08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Thank you every one for the support. I thought I was being weird when I did it. Being a guy with facial hair and all. Well I work in a huge office building that is quite cool and wear fairly light clothes so its only an issue if im out side and as my job really doesn't require that im fine until the drive home which is so hot. As for the cami its not that much different from wearing a mens a shirt under a work shirt. But the layers are hot once out side. As for keeping them in the truck...... I can't! I personly love skirts and every time I see a GG with a skirt on in my mind I scream " YOU LUCKY BIT...... well you know the rest" this does not happen if im wearing one. So I wear a light mini skirt to prevent my jealous rage. If you get the right length no one can tell and they ride just at the top of you inseam so its like a pair of boxers only well WAY better.

I don't one a wig or I would keep one in my backpack. I guess I just decided what does it matter if someone sees me. Im driving the opposite direction at 30 to 65the mph. So I just go all natural being ME and not what anyone else wants me to be.

Now if only I could figure out how to wear heels under my shoes!!

TeresaL
08-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Donna has the cover up. Carry a change of clothes with you. Although it is fun to be out enfemme with no drab clothes for backup.

If you don't have a wig, don an oversize baseball cap. GGs sometimes wear caps. Otherwise, get a cheap wig to hold you over.