PDA

View Full Version : Washing windows today

Patrice_CD
08-10-2012, 03:45 PM
It's a gorgeous day here in StL so I was washing windows out front. I'm wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Nothing special. One of my neighbors was out walking with her two boys. She stopped and we chatted for a bit since we haven't spoken in a few weeks. Then they went on to enjoy the beautiful weather and continue their walk.

She texted me a a little while ago saying her oldest, who is maybe 4, asked after they left "what is her name. She was a nice lady." I had to chuckle and share.

rita63
08-10-2012, 04:26 PM
4 year olds are very honest I used to cook in a day care so I know how honest, brutally. If you pass the 4 year old, lady congratulations are in order. hip hip hooray

hugs rita

RADER
08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Thats great, Now that you had practice, come and do mine. LOL
Rader

Kaz
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
It was a hot day today... a welcome relief after all the cold and rain this summer this side of the Atlantic... so I was wearing sandals and I had my gorgeous 5 year old grand-daughter round... I have a little discolouration on the toenails of my big toes (left over from leaving red polish on for too long :)) - not a lot, in fact most has grown out now...

BUT... she just came out with 'Wow, I love your gold toe nails Grandad"... fortunately my wife and daughter were elsewhere at the time! What was great was that to her it wasn't an issue... just like Patrice is a nice lady! Kids are amazing... they spot everything and accept everything... well until we mess with their heads through 'education'...! :)

Stephanie47
08-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Last time I had a dress and heels on with my wig. Fully en femme. Nothing like doing chores a la 1950's look!

kimdl93
08-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Very affirming, isn't it. Your natural femininity just comes through at all times.

Beverley Sims
08-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Four year old's have not yet lost their innocence.
Unlike those on the other side, thirteen year old's.:)