PDA

View Full Version : Were you ever punished for crossdressing?

heathr1
08-10-2012, 05:58 PM
I wasn't, although found out.

SillyLilly
08-10-2012, 06:04 PM
I was the same as you heather. I was found out at a younger age, but the 'talking' I got felt like all the punishment in the world! But it never went beyond that because I said it was 'just a phase'.

Jeanna
08-10-2012, 06:06 PM
yes yes yes and yes. The whole experience messed me up for a long time

ReluctantDebutant
08-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Just with the look of fear in my mother's eyes. :sad:

reb.femme
08-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I was never punished..........I never got caught. :devil:

Got caught by my wife just 6 months back but that was my Liberation Day. I love her to bits, so the original statement stands........luckily!

Rebecca x

Ann Thomas
08-10-2012, 06:18 PM
For my first experience, at a very young age, I wasn't punished, but more treated like, "oh how cute!" So actually it was helpful in a way, I think.

Emma 73
08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
I myself was a late starter, so no never got caught. Except for the wife Emma is a private girl at the moment

Emma x

RileyEvans
08-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Each time i was caught it was about always the same, I was punished by being yelled at and then all my stuff was burned.

Brittany CD
08-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Never caught, so never punished

Amy Hepker
08-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes, by every Girl and Lady, that knew I dressed as Amy. They all left me.

Sapphire
08-10-2012, 07:23 PM
My parents may have had their suspicions but there was never any way that they would punish me for crossdressing - I think they realised that it was not something that warranted punishment.

NicoleScott
08-10-2012, 07:25 PM
As a boy, I was caught playing with my mom's lipstick. My dad held me down and put it on me while verbally humiliating me. Of course, I did the obligatory crying he wanted me to do. I've hardly touched the stuff since then. haha

KellyJameson
08-10-2012, 09:48 PM
I was a very curious child and liked shooting arrows straight up into the sky and watching them fall back to earth, starting fires, using a sling shot, taking the car keys and going for a drive at eight years old.

And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knive from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knive in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there
is so much else she is worried about.

BLUE ORCHID
08-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Heathr. Lucky to never have been caught .

NathalieX66
08-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Nope.
I wet my bed age 6 , and my mom punished me by putting diapers on me. I enjoyed it in an erotic way, and I should have had an adult baby fetish because of it, but it never happened.
I dress like a woman nowadays because I can't stand the esthetic of mens' clothes. ...end of story.

Jilmac
08-10-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't ever recall being punished for crossdressing although I was caught several times raiding my sisters' dresser drawers. My mom gave me a tongue lashing and several tsk, tsk, tsks. After I was married (both times) I was caught either in the act, or after leaving an article of clothing in plain sight. Again no punishment but plenty of heat from the spouses.

Launa
08-10-2012, 10:45 PM
I've never been punished because I have never been caught red handed although some people have had their suspicions. Maybe I need to put on a sissy dress and feel some whips and chains for punishment. I could be up for that.

Stephanie47
08-10-2012, 10:47 PM
My repressive parents screamed and yelled at me for having nocturnal emissions over which I had no control. I hate to think how loud they would have screamed and beat me (no pun intended), if they realized I tried on my mother's slips.

noeleena
08-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Hi,

I was dressed by my Mom in lovely cream dress's just after i was born yes blue for girls pink for boys , later i was dressed for a end of year do by our teacher's in front of over 80 people including my Mom. the whole works 5 of us in a pantomime, church in those days , Mom never said it was wrong nore did other's 1958 -9 was a great night , pity there were no pics taken.
Even when i went home with makeup on....

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
08-11-2012, 03:59 AM
And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knife from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knife in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there

Luv it Kelly,
Best story I have heard in a long time.:)
When will the movie be released.
Talk about Sleepless in Seattle.

natacsha
08-11-2012, 04:51 AM
I come from a family who "disowns" their kid for doing something like that. The day..huhumm..the Night I was caught happened to be the same night I received my punishment. I was just finished with make up and everything and was ready for my nightly outing by myself. 1am Lights were out and it was pitch black. I hear footsteps....coming down the stairs all the way down 3 levels to the garage where I stood. Done up from the floor up and the door opens. Now, why my dad was walking around with a flashlight in the dark in his own house with plenty of lights is completely beyond me and still cracks me up. So there I am standing there like a dear in flashlights..1 min goes by...no words, no breathing allowed....2 min...getting a little scary here.....3 min....ok that's damn punishment enough!!! 4 min and now it's torture....literally standing in those heels and mentally, WTF WAS MY OLD MAN THINKING AFTER 5 FREAKIN MINUTES!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!????!!!!

continuing to let me live there and actually accepting of it..sort of...that was all the punishment I got and it was worse than being beaten....i think lol

Raychel
08-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Nor punished but more of a scolding, I was caught as a young boy by my mother. Didn't really catch me dresed up, found found a pretty good size stash of lingerie in my room. It was hers and my sisters. I was told that I was to put the stuff in the aundry and if she ever found any of the things back in my room she would tell my father.

That scared the heck out of me. So I did as she said, (for a while) better hiding place :heehee:

Barbara B
08-11-2012, 05:03 AM
One of my earliest memories is my mum telling me off for putting her slip on when I was about 5yrs old, not sure if it has any affect on me other than being a very powerful memory throughout my life....... and still continues to be so.

Kate Simmons
08-11-2012, 06:28 AM
What idiot would punish their child for crossdressing? When grown up I put myself in voluntary exile but that was it.:)

jillleanne
08-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Yep, got my ass whooped good by my father at the ripe old age of about 5. He didn't see the makeup or I wouldn't be here today probably.

leotard fan
08-11-2012, 07:11 AM
no. but because i am in the closet... but if i croosdress in front of people, even my friends, they will "beat" me!

NicoleScott
08-11-2012, 07:37 AM
.....my mom punished me by putting diapers on me. I enjoyed it in an erotic way, and I should have had an adult baby fetish because of it, but it never happened.

Interesting. We talk a lot here on the forum about what drives our crossdressing. There are lots of theories, but no real answers. We also talk a little about fetishes and how they relate to crossdressing, but not about what causes us to have fetishes. Same answer as crossdressing: nobody really knows for sure.
Your story about diapers may help to discourage the idea that fetishes can be "caused", rather than just happening for reasons still unknown.

Gena Gurl
08-11-2012, 11:32 AM
This happend to me when I was about 28 years old. I had met a beautiful woman where I worked (She was younger 20 years old) and was a very sensual woman who was very fashionable and exsuded femininity. When I first saw her I told a work mate I'm going to mary that girl. I aked her out and started dating and was madly in love with her. I offcource hid my crossdrersing from her as I was scared to run her off. If you all remember in the early 80's no internet and such, but there where some magazines Female Impersonator and a few others, well I kept my stash of mags hiden behind a drawer in my bedroom. Well, one day I came home to my appartment (she had a key) and walked into the bed room and there on the bed where my mags spread out and the fury of the lord on her face. She asked me what I was doing with these gay magazines and procceded to call me sissy, **** and homo. After about 20min. of tongue lashing, she calmed down a bit and asked me if I wanted to be a woman, I said no and that Ilike to just wear women's clothes. Afte about a week of her not talking to me she said that she had thought about it an said that I could do it, but it had to stay in the bed room (Lingere only). We where engaged and about ayear after that I lost my job with the company and a fellow employee moved in on me and she broke my heart. Oh well.

Kaz
08-11-2012, 11:42 AM
We are all punished in some way... it goes with the territory. And if others don't punish us we do it to ourselves... bring on the pain! :doh:

Sarah Doepner
08-11-2012, 11:54 AM
At about age 12 I was caught and scolded by my mother and sent off to spend the rest of the summer with my dad. But I dont' think she ever told him why I was there, and that's probably a good thing. Other than that it's been the normal consequences of being just a little off from normal.

reb.femme
08-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't ever recall being punished for crossdressing although I was caught several times raiding my sisters' dresser drawers. My mom gave me a tongue lashing and several tsk, tsk, tsks. After I was married (both times) I was caught either in the act, or after leaving an article of clothing in plain sight. Again no punishment but plenty of heat from the spouses.

If I ever decide to take up burglary, remind me never to use you as an accomplice! :heehee:

Rebecca x

Vanessa Storrs
08-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I never crossdressed until I was in my 20's and have never been caught except for those times when I have chosen to go out dressed.

tara t
08-11-2012, 10:05 PM
got awfull abuse from my father for being too soft/girly/sissy , that was as far back as i can remember .it was not over dressing but more over the fact i played with girls all the time and played girls games and just thought and felt like a girl .he used to beat the crap outta me regular . i remember when i was 6 he was kicking me in the face and one of my sisters lay in front of me to protect me .i love that girl so much as she made life just about barable. from about 8 on i got a terrible time from two particular sisters, they tormented me day and night about being too girly , constantaly ridiculing me in front of people and calling me sissy or gay . luckily i had some other more lovable sisters who would bring me shopping and on the odd day trip where i could just be myself . by 15 id had enough and left home .my childhood sucked , i spent most of it trying and pretending to be a boy on the inside as well as outside / my upbringing certainaly repressed my feelings, i was an alcoholoc at 15 and buried my feelings in that and hard living for a looooong time . its easy to be a badass when you dont actualy care about yourself .i feared nothing but myself .
presently im happily married and my wife is supportive but in our earlier days she would throw insults about my crossdressing if we were rowing. it used to hurt soo much. she never does it anymore though as she knows how much it hurt . we met when we were very young and she had been through the mill herself and was badly scarred emotionaly and was playing the same game of raising hell and hateing herself so we made a good pair . lifes moved on and we are married ,deeply in love and best friends now but i still struggle trying to find a balance between what i actualy long for and the commitments ive have family wise (i have lovely children and they come first always) . im getting on a bit now and ive really wrecked this poor body and by the time family commitments are not so demanding i fear i will be too old and wrinkly to become what i should have been in the first place A WOMAN .
apoligies fro rambling a bit there, that just kinda poured out .it felt good to say it.

on a strange little sidenote ... that ass that used to beat the crap outta me all the time for being too girly .... he was a cd , i never said it to him but i knew .

Tara

Kyndrie
08-11-2012, 10:59 PM
I think I started around age nine. Back then I wasn't really good at hiding the things I "borrowed" from my sister and made some careless mistakes. I wasn't physically punished, but having to face my military officer dad and answer questions about why I kept swiping my sisters underwear wasn't fun. Even worse was the one time that my sister went and searched my room while several of my friends were present. I was probably thirteen or fourteen when this happened. We were having a large sleepover at my house. At that time I'd gone off to another friend's house to grab something. When I returned she confronted me about it in front of them. What else could I say than her clothes felt good to wear? Luckly no one ever said anything about it and have probably forgotten it by now.

EllieOPKS
08-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I was never caught, instead being made to wear my sisters clothes was used as a punishment. I got to where i enjoyed being punished. :)

Kyndrie
08-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Interesting. We talk a lot here on the forum about what drives our crossdressing. There are lots of theories, but no real answers. We also talk a little about fetishes and how they relate to crossdressing, but not about what causes us to have fetishes. Same answer as crossdressing: nobody really knows for sure.
Your story about diapers may help to discourage the idea that fetishes can be "caused", rather than just happening for reasons still unknown.

One of my earliest memories is being scolded for wearing my younger sibling's diapers at around age five or six. At that young age I knew I never wanted to give those up. To this day I still don't.

Gillian Gigs
08-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Here is a twist. The punishment was being dressed in panties, usually for the rest of the day. That punishment, and adding other girls clothes into the mix, was typical for 6 or 7 years until around age 10 or 11. With two older sisters, there were plenty of girls clothes around the house. There was continual threats relating to this type of punishment, if I didn't change my behavior quickly. Add my sisters taunts to this, and one would wonder why I would ever come back around to it a year or two later. Go figure!

Brigid
08-12-2012, 02:13 AM
I never got caught but came close one time. I had a hard time getting the 17 buttons unbuttoned on the back of the wedding dress I was wearing when I heard the garage door opening. I'm sure if I had got caught, my father would have beat me with belt. I think my mother must have known that I wore her & my sisters' skirts and dresses because I left stains on them. She never said a thing.

clairebostock
08-12-2012, 02:25 AM
i was never caught by my parents........it was later in life that i was caught by my ex-wife and it was good at the start but not so good towards the end
my new wife never caught me dressed just found my clothes but she is good and i can dress when i want

Jane-C
08-12-2012, 03:03 AM
I was about 6 and had nicked (borrowed) a pair of my older sister’s satin panties. I hid them in my pillow case as I could not put them back with everyone home. Our house keeper found them as that day was when the bedding was changed, just my luck. My Dad broke two wooden spoons on my arse, could not ride my pony for three days. It took me years to figure out that I got the hiding for nicking them and not for having/wearing them, go figure.

Jane
(Sheer-Bliss)

TiffanyGreene
08-12-2012, 04:59 AM
on a strange little sidenote ... that ass that used to beat the crap outta me all the time for being too girly .... he was a cd , i never said it to him but i knew .
Tara

Wow, Tara. If he was a CD, why in the world would he beat on you? How did you know he was a CD?

Guess I should answer the question on topic as well. My mother caught me sneaking her heels to my room. After a bit of talking and trying to make me feel bad about it, she put the shoes in my room. Not sure why, but I guess to embarass me when friends came over. I think I was about 11 or so. To me, this wasn't really punishment, it just meant I didn't have to sneak them to wear them. I wore them all the time during the following couple of weeks when I was in my room alone. When she figured out that it wasn't embarassing, only enabling, she threw them in the garbage. Haven't really discussed it anymore.

Shadeauxmarie
08-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, yes I have. I told my therapist a while back about how my dad had beat me one time when I was caught. She asked if he had physically abused my mother too. It was then I finally realized I had been abused. I had never considered it before. I related to her how when I was 17, he beat me with his closed fist until he broke his hand. I don't remember if it was about being caught or not. But I wept in the theapist's office recounting the tale. I had never told another living soul about that day. Just as I never told another soul about my crossdressing. I guess that's why therapists are so good when you find the right one and when you are ready to open up to them.

I now need to be able to converse with my wife with the same openess.

Jennifer W
08-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Oh yes, I have been punished. My mother discovered that my female cousin was letting me wear her clothes when I hung out with her and her brother when I was 14 or 15 back in the mid '70s. Her brother was a TG. He so desperately wanted to be his "true self" which was a woman. We all hung out together and one day my Aunt who was doing all the laundry managed to blurt out how cute it was that we all "played dress up" together but there was so much laundry. Well, my mother was there and she was so mad. We got home and she forbid me to hang with my male cousin because he "isn't right in the head" and she didn't want me to be "like him."

We hung out anyway and I continued to wear panties for a few more years, but that was all. I recently started wearing panties and a few other women's items. I miss my cousin as he is now deceased, but oh the fun times we all had!

Sharon B.
08-13-2012, 09:13 AM
I use to sneak into my sister's room when I was about five or six and take their stockings. I would be in trouble in the morning and my father explain to me that those were girls and that I was to wear socks. About 12 or 13 I would try on their swimsuits that were in the basement hanging up to dry. I eventfully would sneak back into my sisters room and try on the long leg girdle at which my mother would catch me and tell me if I like wearing them so much she would buy me one. It never happen, later on I would be left alone in the house when my sisters would go out and my parents would go out for a sunday drive and the first thing I did was head to the girls room and get dressed as a young teenager. One of my sisters caught me dressed in her clothes wasn't a happy afternoon but she didn't tell my parents. I continue to dres

Sharon B.
08-13-2012, 09:26 AM
I use to sneak into my sister's room when I was about five or six and take their stockings. I would be in trouble in the morning and my father explains to me that those were girls and that I was to wear socks. About 12 or 13 I would try on their swimsuits that were in the basement hanging up to dry. I eventfully would sneak back into my sister’s room and try on the long leg girdle at which my mother would catch me and tell me if I like wearing them so much she would buy me one. It never happen, later on I would be left alone in the house when my sisters would go out and my parents would go out for a Sunday drive and the first thing I did was head to the girls room and get dressed as a young teenager. One of my sisters caught me dressed in her clothes wasn't a happy afternoon but she didn't tell my parents. I continue to dress in her clothes every chance that I got and would make sure everything went back either in her closet or drawers just the way it was.
When I turned about 18 I couldn’t stand it anymore and confess to her that I still wore her clothes, needless to say I had to buy her bra, panties and a full slip from her. One sister had gone off to college a few years before that and the other would soon move out also. That is when I had to start buying my own stuff and find somewhere to hide it.
Parents went on a two week vacation one year, I called in sick one day and spent the day dressed as a woman it felt wonderful. Little did I know that the sister I wore her clothes when she live at home was suppose to check on me, she had found out I called in sick and stop by the house to check on me only to find me dressed as a woman wearing makeup. That afternoon she started to leave but came back and asked if I wanted to talk about it I told her I wanted to have a woman to woman talk. She told me we could never have a woman to woman talk and I said a woman to whatever then. Came to find out she used to dress me up as a little girl when I was about 4 or 5. I have been dressing up since then for over fifty years and I still love it to this day.
I am now divorced because of it but I’m sure there were other factors involved but that is what she has told everybody.

BillieJoEllen
08-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Got caught wearing my sister's clothes when I was fifteen. Got a verbal tongue lashing from my father. Three months later to the day I got into trouble with the law concerning CDing. Instead of reform school the judge said I had an emotional problem and sent my parents and I to counselling. That lasted two years but only a few months for my parents. I think today that whole situation would have been handled differently and much more to my benefit.

MicheleCooper
08-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Never got caught for being dressed, but was punished by my mom when she found a pair of heels and pantyhose under my bed. I remember it was summer time I just got done playing with my friends just grabbing something to drink and was ready to head back out. I hear my mom scream my name, I ran upstairs to the sight of her holding the goods. She took the stuff, and came back into the room with my dad's belt and as she put it, "gonna beat my a$$ until it bled buttermilk!" Damned if she didn't try.....worst part they were shoes and pantyhose she was getting rid of..

lingerieLiz
08-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Ah yes, was given a long talk about the birds and the bees which was a total waste for a kid that lived in a farming community. Told that only gay boys wore girl clothes. Took me a bunch of years to learn I wasn't gay at all.

JohannaSophia
08-14-2012, 01:19 AM
I think my Mom knew I was wearing her under wear when she went shopping in town, she started looking at me kind of funny and moved where she kept my favorites. But she never said anything nor did she tell me to come with her, she just let it play out that summer. When school started along with the hunting seasons, I was too busy to play gender games and besides everyone in the family was back in the little farmhouse leaving no privacy.

tara t
08-14-2012, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=TiffanyGreene;2925066]Wow, Tara. If he was a CD, why in the world would he beat on you? How did you know he was a CD?

QUOTE]

seen pics . picked up on other stuff he done too. .sorry for being off topic all .

girlyboy13
10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
We are all punished in some way... it goes with the territory. And if others don't punish us we do it to ourselves... bring on the pain! :doh:

True I punish-myself all the time with out realizing it haha

Melissa73
10-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I was caught numerous of times when i was younger! But i never got punished. My dad scoulded me and said "Don't do that!" while my mother kinda gave me a wide berth and just said, "make sure to wash what i wear and put it back when i was done! Course, she gave me that talk about not taking others clothes...."

other than that, my dressing behavior was not discussed.

NathalieX66
10-10-2012, 08:38 PM
When I was seven, my mom punished me for wetting the bed by putting diapers on me in order to embarrass and humiliate me.
I thoroughly enjoyed it :D , but somehow I never developed an adult baby fetish. My need to be a girl sometimes is purely of my own instinct.

Leah Lynn
10-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Ever been hit with a razor strop? And I was only 4. Yelled at, called a little pervert, sick little ba$tard, etc. Mental abuse big time.

CorsetAngel
10-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yes, without a doubt. In fact I'm still being punished at the moment. My sister has completely labeled me as a Gay, and has completely shunned me. She won't talk to me, or even acknowledge me. She completely went out of the way to purposely not allow me to spend the holiday's with her or my Niece and Nephew last year.

ColleenCD
10-10-2012, 10:07 PM
This is a tough thread. I, like my CD martyred sisters before me was also caught and punished. I could have had a safety deposit box as a hiding place and it would not have been enough for the room searches my snooping mother would do. One morning she came in to wake me up and found me sleeping...i her hose. That did not go well, safe to say I was not her favorite child at that moment. The beatings, both physical and verbal eventually stopped.

Later in my teens she found a stash of pantyhose in my room and I was sent to therapy to prevent/prove I was not gay. (The seventies were such a homophobic period.) The Psychologist was a gentleman, but I simply was not going to open up to him, not knowing the consequences of any admissions.

The end result was that it has taken years to learn to trust people. I even had my own rule: Never tell anyone anything that you don't want everyone to know. It kept me safe.

Colleen

girlyboy13
10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Never tell anyone anything that you don't want everyone to know. It kept me safe.

Colleen

So true, ONLY a select-few know my little dirty secret. LOL

chelsea89
10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
was never punished but I was caught a few times as a kid.

girlyboy13
10-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Im sorry to hear that that's happening to you She is Totaly an ass

Megan70
10-10-2012, 11:01 PM
I never startred out WANTING to be a transvestite. As a child I did not know what was happening to me or whay and felt confused and disgusted , but enjoyed it.I first tried on my mothers stockings and slips as a young boy around 5 or 6 and then got caught goofing around like a little boy will do, and around the age of 7 or so my mother told my father that I was teasing my older sister by wearing her dresses just to get her upset like a snotty little brother will do but my father got mad and said "no son of mine is gonning to wear dresses", and forced me to wear a dress for a week after I got home from school. Little did I know then what this would lead to, and like so many of us it came back at 13 during the sexual onset of puberty, At age 14 I ran away from home with all my stuff in a snowstorm and ten miles away alone in the woods set it all on fire. My first purge, I found my way home, cold wet and tired back just as my father was pulling in the driveway, My mother called him home from night shift work as she as frightened as to my disappearance, We had a long talk at the kitchen table there at midnight, and when telling him my strong urge to crossdress and look pretty he recalled back to the earlier year of forced feminization punishment and said " It was all my fault". I didn't say anything at the time for fear and respect or hurt his feeling but I inwardly wanted to scream back" yes you s.o.b it WAS all you fault. Now I'm -ucked up for life"

sonna
10-10-2012, 11:01 PM
yep at least two times but really cant remember.............all i no is i just woke up

Diane Smith
10-10-2012, 11:33 PM
And than there was the morning I was standing next to my mothers bed because we were alone in the house and I thought I heard a burglar (I was a nervous child ) so I grabbed a big knive from the kitchen and went to be near her where I felt safe.

A mother that wakes up from a sound sleep with her child standing over her with a butcher knive in their hands does not punish her child for crossdressing when there

I can hear the music from "Psycho" screeching in the background as I visualize this scene ... :)

My "enlightened" (in the Dr. Spock/1960s sense) parents were taught that playing around with mom's clothes was a natural and harmless phase that a lot of boys go through, and they quietly ignored what small traces of my activity I left behind in the drawers and closets. Mom even played along to some extent, putting lipstick and nail polish on me a few times, but neither of them ever saw me fully dressed. So, I was never punished for the activity, although I don't know what might have happened if my dad had caught me in full-on girl mode -- he was way less tolerant than my mom.

- Diane

Meghan
10-11-2012, 12:19 AM
I thought I had 2 hours alone. I timed it like always, waited for the car to start then I went to work. Collected the shoes, the pantyhose and bra I wanted and ran to the makeup case, picked out everything I wanted and ran downstairs.

I was pretty much done with the makeup and clothes when I heard the upstairs door open, and some very fast footsteps. I didn't stand a chance.

Mom had found out.

My punishments were psychological;y damaging, my parents though they were funny. They actually came to my school to ensure I was playing with the boys (which I was NOT), and they did what they could.

I scared my parents. I am more than 2 standard deviations away from anything they could have expected to deal with in central Kansas in the early 80's. I don't blame them. I wouldn't know what to do with me either.

But yeah, there are some pretty bad images of me getting busted in my mind. I still have scary dreams about that type of thing happening.

Meghan

Jamie Ann
10-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I scared my parents. I am more than 2 standard deviations away from anything they could have expected to deal with in central Kansas in the early 80's. I don't blame them. I wouldn't know what to do with me either. ... [T]here are some pretty bad images of me getting busted in my mind. I still have scary dreams about that type of thing happening. Meghan

Hi Meghan,

In terms of feminine inclinations, I think that most of us here are more than 1.96 standard deviations from the male norm — the statistically significant threshold! I take that as something good! I can understand, though, the trauma you must have faced at being caught and (in various ways) punished for having feminine inclinations and trying to express them. Having grown up in a conservative religious home in the Midwest, I can relate to your situation. All I can add is that we all have to accept ourselves. Parents make mistakes. Sometimes we have to forgive them for their mistakes, while at the same time accepting ourselves and learning to love who we are.

Be kind to yourself,
Jamie Ann

I Am Paula
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Double whammy!! In high school I was convinced I was gay, because I wore women's clothing ( 1 plus 1= 2 right?). So my mom walks into my room ( she was supposed to be out all day) and I'm wearing her bra, stuffed with socks, and panties pulled down, having full on sex with another boy. Didn't get punished, but there was a loooong silence in the house. Still wear dresses, bi was just a phase.

silverfurret
10-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes, given the patriarchal and violent household I grew up in I'm surprised that I was never beaten for it. My mom found my clothes around 7th grade and she told me she was supportive but a few months later she took my clothes away saying that she didn't want it to become a fetish so she thought it was good enough to replace them with some of my dads old play boys that had frilly panties and lingerie in them. Honestly haven my clothes taken away was one of the worst experiences of my life, having part of my identity stripped away was really emotionally draining to the point where I started to cut myself in a drug like fashion.

Foxglove
10-11-2012, 02:06 PM
What idiot would punish their child for crossdressing?

That's not a very nice thing to say about my dear old dad! But don't worry about it. I've said worse myself.

I put on a dress when I was 4, and then very innocently told him about it later on because I didn't know how bad it was. He said if I ever did that again, I'd have to wear a dress to church. To this day I regret not having taken up the offer. But knowing him, he would have reneged and issued the standard beating instead. I was very careful after that. By the age of 4 I already knew him well enough to know that being careful was a good policy.

Annabelle

Tina B.
10-12-2012, 09:25 AM
I was about ten or so when I was out back, where I had stuff hidden in a storage shed, no one around, so I took a little walk around the yard, staying out of sight of the house. When DAD came around the corner and saw me. In a very stern voice, and a very cold look, he warned me, to never let him see me like that again. Then he turned and walked away. I never let him catch me again, but it didn't change anything. I think mom may of had an idea, when I was in my teens, When I wanted to play with hair straighteners, and hair color, she helped me do it. But we never talked about it one way or the other.
Tina B.

wearingtanpantyhose
10-15-2012, 08:22 AM
My mom did the same thing to me. I remember enjoying the feeling of having my mom pin diapers on me. She did put some girl's plastic panties over the diaper so maybe that's part of it. I think they had butterflies on them. I was her third boy and was "supposed" to be a girl. Just a few years ago, it hit me why she even had girl's panties to put on me. I think perhaps she received them as a shower gift or she bought because she expected a girl.

Little did she ever now that she did have a girl. Too bad we didn't share any mother-daughter moments other than those silly plastic panties.

Etsy
10-15-2012, 11:55 PM
I got lazy hiding things when I was young and was caught on more than a couple of occasions. I think my parents were reasonable about it considering their limited understanding of what a crossdresser was and being concerned I might get involved with something that is contrary to our faith. I could tell that they were somewhat concerned about to what crossdressing might lead or about the difficulties I might have in common society. When my father or mother found something, my father mainly just warned me and told me that I should stop and was really more stressed that I was borrowing clothing. He was right and I knew it but I felt I could not buy clothing because I was extremely worried about my reputation in the town where I lived. I was already really nerdy and didn't need school ridicule added on to the difficult time I was having making friends in the first place. I know my mother didn't like that I would sometimes borrow her clothes but otherwise never said anything about it to me. Overall my parents were gentle about crossdressing except for the few times where my father raised his voice because I was not leaving other people's clothes alone. One time when was expecting to speak with my father because I knew he had found out I had panties in my room I resolved to straight up ask him about his masturbation habits and he straight up told me that he still dealt with discipline in this area but that my habits might be detrimental. He then made it clear that I should not take clothes and dropped the subject. I respected him for that then and will always. I don't hold any hard feelings against them for not understanding because they didn't know any more than I told them and I didn't tell them much. Before the internet I really didn't know anything other than my own experience except for what I saw on television and we all know how well television describes crossdressers, even these days. There is no way I can be upset at ignorance if the person is reasonable and had no access to information.

At 18, when I moved out of the house and had roommates, a decent internet connection and a typical young person's desire to rebel, I just did what I wanted with my style and while my roommates and friends mostly just were cool with my experimentation with being out, I found that many strangers were not as cool and was having far too much trouble with people who were kind of making me bitter. About the same time I decided to tell my mother I was going to experiment with my look and try out a more feminine appearance and deliberately crossdress to some degree in public in attempt to find a look and mannerisms that better reflected who I was. She was worried that I might be gay and was hiding all along. I reminded her about the crushes I had on girls when I was younger and that I was still just as interested in girls and that it was not an attempt to be the girl in a homosexual relationship and she was concerned as always for my well-being but accepted my answer as truth. Where things did hit the fan was with extended family. My mother and father did not want me to cause arguments. I caused some arguements and was my family nuclear approached me about it.

Well I was already frustrated with the world's expectations of who I was 'supposed' to be along with other injustices so I decided to be full-on mounry-gothy. I was already listening to a lot of gothic and industrial music and what self-respecting mourny-gothy doesn't wear floor length skirts? You'd be surprised how much less trouble I got about crossdressing and how the focus shifted to all the black, both with my family and also with society. It didn't bother me nearly as much however, because gothic is about making a statement and rebelling against the status quo so I was expecting the trouble and made all the more effort to prove my behaviour was not in line with some soft of negative media stereotype.

When adult life demanded my attention, I started to think that it is better to not full on shock people with the uncanny valley but rather to approach them with a more unusual but not extreme image and have found that those who are cool with the more unusual will let you know and those who are not will do like wise in as gentle way as they are approached. Hence, while I still wear a lot of black, I leave the skirts and full-in makeup for the social outings I attend with the spookys and only wear my titanium studs, paint my nails and keep my hair long when I interact with general society. When I go to see my family, I usually remove the nail polish and earrings unless I have polished my nails for some specific reason. They know I crossdress still and are don't consider it a big deal because the know I have found a way to live in peace with my love of ladies clothing. My father has reminded me many times since my youth that should live at peace with all people and I believe he is right. By approaching people with respect for their histories I have found far better opportunities to make genuine friends and strain relations with people over something as trivial as choice of dress? People who I get to know and have taken the time to know me deal with the crossdressing like a quirk that they at worst don't understand anyway and it isn't like I am hiding it. Shaped brows + long hair + earrings + nail polish = crossdresser, regardless of the motivation behind it.

My wife thinks that clothing rules are ridiculous, just like I do, but she can punish me anyway if she sees fit ;).

I got kind of off-topic but I guess all that is to say that because I had such reasonable disciple when I got caught as a youth, I wish I had opened a dialogue more often with my parents about my crossdressing. I think I could have prevented a lot of family stress, been able to crossdress to some degree more openly while under my parent's roof and might have spent less time making enemies of people and more time making friends.

Victoria Vermilliana
10-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Have I ever been punished for being a crossdresser...

Well, I'd be lying if I said no, but is it a punishment if you enjoy it?

Once, when I was very young, nine or ten years old (and my parents were still noobs at being parents, what with me being their first child), I was caught with a dress I had borrowed from a friend. Normally, I was more careful hiding things that needed to be hidden, but this time, for some reason, I got cocky. "They'll never find it, they'll never know" went through my head the next day at school.

I come home that day to find my parents waiting in my room, waiting to talk to me. I figured this was something to do with school, as I never performed well (I never did homework, which accounted for the majority of my grades). My parents had found the dress. They were not happy, figuring that I was going down a path to a place that they wouldn't have liked. I understand now, that it was more about my safety, but to try and teach me a lesson that "boys do not wear girls' clothes" they made me dress up in the dress and go to the girl's house who I had borrowed it from and apologize for borrowing their daughter's clothing. Her parents weren't happy either! XD

It's strange though. About four years ago, I came out to my parents about my crossdressing, and they were totally cool about it. I had the freedom to dress as I pleased, although, I was not allowed out of the house dressed, which changed when I turned 18, since I was an adult and I could decide what to wear on my own haha.

mirandacdgirl
10-16-2012, 12:43 AM
I wasn't really punished but i did get caught by an ex girlfriend being nosy.. she found a Facebook i had set up. needless to say we didnt last long.. never had all my eggs in that basket anyway.

she freaked i explained it to her and she was ok. after we broke up she told a few people who chocked it up to her being crazy. I dont care anymore but at the time i was nervous about it.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-16-2012, 01:03 AM
I was caught several times and recieved several scoldings, looks of terror, fear, shame, disappointment etc. Never any punishment though.

Amanda_P
10-16-2012, 02:46 AM
I just had to return them to the neighbor I stole them from.

RachelDenise
10-16-2012, 04:47 AM
My Mom found my hidden stash when I was in my early teens and left me a note to get rid of the girl things. Never punished, never talked about, and that event just made me find better hiding places.

lucy two
10-16-2012, 07:01 AM
(Punished) yes I lived most of my childhood in a children's home, one time I was caught wearing a skirt and a top punishment that time was to be sent to school the following day fully dressed as a little girl, wearing the clothes was not punishment as far as I was concerned the punishment came from all the other kids. So for quite awhile I made sure I never got caught, but the time came when I got caught again this time I was made to go to school for the whole week at the girl I learnt very fast how to look after myself as a girl that week didn't hurt that much. But living in a children's home life is not easy But at least I did not have to put up with some other things that were going on there and subsequently getting caught again was not as easy as going to school let's put it this way a cane and used, and one of the boys when I was about 14 or 15 came at me with an axe needless to say he fell down the stairs opps but guess who got punished again so no my early years of cross dressing was not easy. Now I can dress whenever I want to, I am not out to work so I don't openly display anything but I do wear nearly all female clothing a high viz jacket covers up most things.