PDA

View Full Version : Is she too good to be real?

Gena Gurl
08-10-2012, 06:10 PM
I posted yesterday that I'am a newbe here on this site, but have followed it for many years befor I finaly joined. I also posted about an ad I put in Craigs List " Nice guy who loves Crossdressing looking for a lady". The ad was up for about 2 weeks when to my surprise I got a hit. To make it short we met went out to eat (Male attire) and whent shopping, I could not believe how helpful she was, but not pushy. We went back to her appartment and she asked me to try everything. Then I picked my favorite outfit including every thing Panties,bra, pantyhose, shoes and the cutest dress. Then she did her magic almost 2 hour make-up job. Then came the wig (kinda of cheap, but cute one). When I finaly looked in the mirror I could not believe my eyes, I looked like good looking lady, realy! Then she asked if she could take some photos and said are you kidding, for sure. She e-mailed me about 10 and i was so excited (I will post as soon as they allow me to). Now we have a date for tomorrow to see a movie, but she said why not lets do some more shopping and go back to your house for GIRLY FUN. Some body pinch me. Anyway just letting you know that there is hope in finding that special woman. PS I know some one will read this and say that this is a fantacy, no mam' it's true. Thanks Gena

ReluctantDebutant
08-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Wait a minute. The two of you aren't the same size are you? I have seen this before she gets you to buy all of "Your Clothes" then conks you on the head. You wake up with a headache and she has a brand new wardrobe.:eek:

:D In all seriousness you sound like you found a catch. I wish you well.

reb.femme
08-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Is she too good to be real?

My worry would be how trustworthy is she with your secret, if you are not out to the world completely? On the positive, a marvellous find, but I would caution against outing yourself to someone you know very little about, picture evidence an' all.

In the meantime, we can look forward to your picture post. :)

Rebecca x

Gena Gurl
08-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Belive me I thought of that too, but the weird thing is that she is divorced and toldme that this has been a thing she wanted to do for along time, but was married in a bad marriege. She remaind in the marrige for the kid she had and when he moved out she left the husband and came here to start a new. Belive me I just didn't fall out of the cabage truck, and am well aware of all kind of scams. This lady seems to realy get into it and likes my Fem and male side. When we where done she packed all my things in some nice bags and put all my make-up in a nice make-up bag. I realy think she's the real deal. Also when we where shopping I offerrd to buy her any thing she wanted and said no, but I did buy her a cute dress that I thought she might look cute in. Thanks Girls

Jilmac
08-10-2012, 10:51 PM
I did something similar but posted for a genetic girlfriend to hang with (strictly platonic), I now have a couple of girlfriends that I can be one of the girls with, and enjoy being myself at the same time.

docrobbysherry
08-11-2012, 12:08 AM
So, what kind of meds r u on, Gena? Sorry! I'm probably just JEALOUS! Hope it goes well for u 2!

robyn1114
08-11-2012, 12:15 AM
It sounds wonderful, I hope it continues.

Leslie Langford
08-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Wait a minute. The two of you aren't the same size are you? I have seen this before she gets you to buy all of "Your Clothes" then conks you on the head. You wake up with a headache and she has a brand new wardrobe.:eek:

:D In all seriousness you sound like you found a catch. I wish you well.

Beats being knocked out with a "roofie", and waking up minus a kidney as an unwilling donor as some urban legends would have it...;)

Seriously, though - I'd worry about the picture-taking part when it comes to the new-found friend. These types of compromising photos have a nasty habit of winding up on the Internet and then going viral. Just ask Paris Hilton...:doh: :sad:

Ashley D.
08-11-2012, 01:29 AM
letting you know that there is hope in finding that special woman. PS I know some one will read this and say that this is a fantacy, no mam' it's true. Thanks Gena

It can hapen it did to me just took my 8 years to fine out that.

sterling12
08-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Just a thought, but I've heard that some serial killers don't like to leave evidence in their own homes....so, now she wants to come over to YOUR Place?

Actually, she just might be the rarest of the rare, and be exactly what she purports herself to be. That would beg a second question from ALL of us.....does she have A Sister?

Peace and Love, Joanie

MissTee
08-11-2012, 06:50 AM
I'd love to hear you check in 6 months from now on how this relationship progresses. A dream come true if it all works out and goodie for you! As for me, I couldn't trust a stranger that far. Be careful, sweetie.

Beverley Sims
08-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Most of us are cautious here and like to warn those with eyes wide open to s l o w down a little.
Pictures, need caution and as she is a relative stranger a self invite to your house should be treated with caution.
Phone no's details about your private life, the stuff in your purse should all be private until you can establish some bona fides.
Even six months here needs some caution unless you can get a bit of history on the person concerned.
I may not lie or embellish situations too much, but it is what you do not know about me that should make you cautious.
I would not give advice that I think wrong either.
That is why you should read all posts and the alternative advice given.
Sorry if I appear as a wet blanket, I was more adventurous once also.:)

Jenny Doolittle
08-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Gena,

What a great find for you on "Craig's List", I hope at the same time you also got a new set of rims for your '68 GTO.

Really though, I am so happy for you. It does provide hope to us all that real people are out there to enjoy time and maybe even find a long lasting relationship.

Gena Gurl
08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Thank you all for your comments. I have been on this site (not as a member) and have read thousands of threads on a miriad of subects, so I am aware of things that can happen if not carefull and as my moma used to tell me as a kid "If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true". This woman is well educated and is working on her docterate degree and yes she's a Girly Girl. I told her when we first comunicated that I did not want to be dominated or yelled at or forced femenization. She said that she embraces her femininity and can see why some men would be attracted to it. All this said even if
let's say she had an alternate motive it has been worth it as I was in Seventh Haven. I will keep you all posted I don't know if this will last a week, month or more, but it's a wish come true. Thanks Gena.

Rachel Morley
08-11-2012, 11:56 AM
I know some one will read this and say that this is a fantasy, no mam' it's true.
I believe you. I met my wife online, (not Craigslist) she was looking to date a CDer before she met me, and she was, and still is a woman who likes it, wants to participate and wants to encourage it in her partner. Why? .. because she prefers a feminine (but male) partner. My story reads like fantasy fiction, but no, it's totally true. Obviously, your situation is slightly different, but it is similar, and so I totally believe you. Enjoy it while lasts .... which hopefully will be for a very long time. :)

Alice B
08-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I think you may have hit the jackpot and hope it continues to grow into a great friendship first and then you can see where it goes. I also hope that you are not just a rebound thing for her after a bad marriage. Take it slow and keep the honesty and communication open. You have hit upon a rare find.

Kelli Ca
08-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Sounds great get your posts in we'd love to see the pics

Tracii G
08-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Good for you I'm way too much of a loner to post an ad like that but looks like you landed a nice girl there.

avant1465
08-11-2012, 01:57 PM
The only thing that could possible make this story better..... would be if you sed that she pulled out her credit card and INSISTED on paying for all your "stuff". Did she???????

Eryn
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I recall a first blind date I had in the '80s before I acknowledged being a CDer even to myself. We decided that a daytime shopping trip would be a good neutral-ground date. My date found the *cutest* zebra boots and matching clutch that were something like $150 or so. We went to the counter and it was became obvious that she expected me to whip out my plastic and pay for her shoes. When my wallet remained safely in my pocket she finally pulled out her card and paid for her purchases herself. Needless to say I never went out with her again and I'm sure that the shoes and bag were returned the next day.

Moral: She might be a dream come true, but dreams can very close to nightmares. Don't do anything outrageous!

BLUE ORCHID
08-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi Gena, That sounds wonderful but do be careful.

Gena Gurl
08-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Again and thanks for acting as a close group of girl friends waching out for their best friend. As far as the shopping when we where loking (Ross, Marshalls, Chole's and a few others) she did not ask me for any thing, but she was looking at a dress she liked and I bought it for her it was not expensive at all. Thanks Gena.

Gena Gurl
08-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Ok girls an up date from Gena. My new gg friend and I started the day around 4:00 o'clock looking for a couple of new dresses, some sexy panties, some new shoes and a new wig. My goal was to not spend over $200.00 and I only went over that by $10.00, WOW. After a long day of shopping we cought a bite to eat and we talked a bit of why she liked doing these things for me and she said that she loved the male and female aspect of me. She also said that I do look very convincing as a woman and she thinks I can actualy pass. We got home and spread all my new goddies on the bed. I chose a short black skirt and a sexy black floral top ond a great pair of shoes. Went to the bath room for the make over and she did a fantastic job again, then the new wig ( what difference a nice wig makes), I could not believe It was me I was looking at in the mirror. The she took her camera out and took about 25 shots of various kind. Again I cant stress this enough that so far it has been safe and can not see any other reason that she like this aspect of me. I will post the photos of these make overs as soon as I am alowed to do so, then you'll see. Love, Gena!

Tracii G
08-13-2012, 10:17 AM
There are some very special ladies out there that do actually like a guy in a skirt!!
Sounds like you had a great day!!

Jenny Doolittle
08-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Glad you having such a great time discovering your new self with a close friend

bridget thronton
08-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Sounds like a nice day with a great friend

Beverley Sims
08-13-2012, 10:40 AM
I am glad it is working out for you, have a good time.

Gena Gurl
08-13-2012, 10:48 AM
I hope that I do not sount too much like I am braging, and don't whant any resentment, but all this is new to me as I have been in the closet most of my life and then some thing like this happens and I just want to tell all you girls about it. I appreciate all the comments and encouragement that you girls have shown to me and I thank you all for it. Love, Gena.

kimdl93
08-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Congratulations on making a great new friend. I'm sure you've expressed your appreciation, but it wouldn't hurt to do it again!

reb.femme
08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
I hope that I do not sount too much like I am braging, and don't whant any resentment, but all this is new to me as I have been in the closet most of my life and then some thing like this happens and I just want to tell all you girls about it. I appreciate all the comments and encouragement that you girls have shown to me and I thank you all for it. Love, Gena.

"Let she who is without pink fog, cast the first stone"....or something like that! :heehee:

Have a great time and I look forward to your pic fest.

Rebecca x

Gena Gurl
08-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Ok, I just posted pictures of the first time my new friend Claire and I had wounderfull night of dressing and make-up. I think she did a great job on me for it being her first make over on me. The pictures are on the pictures threads. I will also post pics of her and I at our last attempt and I believe the result was better than the first. Let me know what you think. Thanks Gena.

natacsha
08-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Hey Gena! I'm just curious as to the title of the thread....who, exactly, are you referring to as too good to be be true? you or her? Lol

ReineD
08-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Gena, I saw your pics in the Gallery and you look great!

As to whether or not she is for real, if she's in your age group (late 50s, early 60s) and single, well it's difficult for ladies of this age to find available partners and it's been my observation that more mature ladies can have fun with the CDing if they feel the relationship is worth it. It's not the same as a younger woman starting out a life with a CDer whom she expects to be a father figure to their children and who is more concerned about what others will think or worried about the loss of a job should others find out. This isn't cut in stone, however, but there are an awful lot of lonely older divorcees/widows out there. And they can quickly establish what is important and not so important in their relationships.

So enjoy! Looks like you have a keeper! :)

Gena Gurl
08-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Gena, I saw your pics in the Gallery and you look great!

As to whether or not she is for real, if she's in your age group (late 50s, early 60s) and single, well it's difficult for ladies of this age to find available partners and it's been my observation that more mature ladies can have fun with the CDing if they feel the relationship is worth it. It's not the same as a younger woman starting out a life with a CDer whom she expects to be a father figure to their children and who is more concerned about what others will think or worried about the loss of a job should others find out. This isn't cut in stone, however, but there are an awful lot of lonely older divorcees/widows out there. And they can quickly establish what is important and not so important in their relationships.

So enjoy! Looks like you have a keeper! :)

Reine, she is actualy 45 years old and that would make me 18 years older, but even in my male persona I've been told that I do not look 63. She is a super smart woman and attractive, and aked her why she likes doing this and she has told me that she loves the male/female in me. Go figure.

Gena Gurl
08-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Hey Gena! I'm just curious as to the title of the thread....who, exactly, are you referring to as too good to be be true? you or her? Lol

Natacsha, love that name, I am most definitely refering to her a dream come true.

Yolanda_Voils
08-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Sounds to me like she enjoys it.

Hopefully you will find yourself handcuffed to the (oops, almost violated forum decorum) :)