PDA

View Full Version : Gay and bi-dressers MtoF, please!

docrobbysherry
08-11-2012, 12:49 AM
I KNOW some of us straight dressers r sometimes "attracted" to our fem image.:daydreaming:

My question is:
R u EVER attracted to your MALE IMAGE?:battingeyelashes:

My question is about, "attraction", only and nothing else beyond that!:straightface:

Thank u for all the replies to date. However, NONE of the posters below have identified themselves as being something other than STRAIGHT!
ONCE AGAIN, I pose this question ONLY TO THOSE OF U WHO R GAY OR BI!
Because I assume STRAIGHT CDs are NEVER attracted to MEN, period! OK?

Lorileah
08-11-2012, 01:08 AM
well...Duh Have you seen me???

Davena Doll
08-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Well I have tought my self to be attracted to harry, large men..........Im flexible

whowhatwhen
08-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Nope.
I can say for certain that there is nothing about my male image that I like.

Someone else's male image OTOH...
;)

Victoria P
08-11-2012, 02:24 AM
No I am not the least bit attracted to my male image but my best feature would be my eyes lol!

noeleena
08-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Hi,

So i cant apply to your job discription then , oh what a shame im none of the above,,,,,, oh well backout on the street .

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
08-11-2012, 03:49 AM
God! I am so beautiful as a woman why would I want to go out with a 98 pound weakling.:)
Yep! The previous line has just a little bit of indulgence in it, I think.
To answer the question, No.:)

natacsha
08-11-2012, 04:11 AM
What an interesting and thought invoking question Doc! I wanna say that I regretfully find myself attractive as a male, but the truth is that there is nothing to regret. I may be a shorty at 5"4 but I am strong and I am good looking and it's my inability to lie to myself and confidence that allows me to comfortably say that. What I do find hurtful is that She still trumps him in looks. But that's my reality. In a perfect world, I would be able to marry myself...even if she prefers taller men, she totally digs his confidence!!! hahaha

Sandy Michaels
08-11-2012, 06:16 AM
well i don't know how to answer this. i don't think i'm attractive but in a low self esteem way. i am told i am attractive, and when i look for a man i do look for one that has similar physical and fashion traits as i do. don't know if that was an answered you were looking for, but it's what i could come up with.

Jeanna
08-11-2012, 06:24 AM
I guess if I wasn't so bald I might find me cute. Oh well we a re both up in age and nothing can split us apart.

Cheryl T
08-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Not attracted to men at all, least of all myself.

Raychel
08-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Simple answer, No. Not really all that fond of that guy.

BLUE ORCHID
08-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi Sherry, That's the reason that I dress so I can hide Mr. Drab.

flatlander_48
08-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Interesting question, but I will admit that I have never thought about it. That said, I think I would be attracted to me mentally but perhaps not physically.

MsJanessa
08-11-2012, 10:44 AM
no--just the femme image

rita63
08-11-2012, 10:59 AM
To paraphrase an old high school friend "I wouldn't kick him out of bed"

Jeanna you don't look old enough to be up in age and I know up.

hugs rita

StarrOfDelite
08-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I am in the same voting group as Natacsha. My male self would be my perfect Lover. :-) I have always told people that I'm pretty as a man and handsome as a woman, and because I'm a fanatic gym rat no matter which way I'm presenting, I know that my male persona is strong and inshape. And, after being divorced and single for almost eleven years (wow! hard to believe it's been that long) I've long since discovered that the only intelligent and interesting conversations I can have are with myself.

prene
08-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Physically ... no.

But in my transformation when I dress, yes I have been ... thought about what I would look like in a nice dress under a guys arm.
What it is to be feminine out.

ArleneRaquel
08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I dislike my male image.

Amalthea
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Hi Sherry,

This is a freudian question or at least one he would find interesting.

I do not believe that I am attracted to my male image but I cannot ignore it nor discredit it. After all, it is part of me, residual or not. I am attracted to my fem image though, not because I am a particularly beautiful girl but for courage to go on and self esteem reasons.

Cheryl T
08-11-2012, 05:52 PM
To paraphrase an old high school friend "I wouldn't kick him out of bed"

Ah, but you're forgetting.... there's more room on the floor....LOL

Taliya
08-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Strangely enough, I was just thinking about this very question yesterday - I cant say that I have ever looked in the mirror and been attracted to my male image, but definitely my female image - in fact, I think I am a better looking woman than I am a good looking man!

Tess
08-11-2012, 07:46 PM
No. Maybe when I was younger but not anymore.

docrobbysherry
08-11-2012, 07:55 PM
well...Duh Have you seen me???
The GUY u? No. Only as Lori, I'm afraid!

Barbara Dugan
08-11-2012, 09:13 PM
No, I am not attracted to my male image, I am atracted to the opposite of my male image....Now what always make me think...why I m not atracted to my female image