PDA

View Full Version : Can't find what i'm looking for

Nina
04-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Hi
I don't know if other have the same trouble finding certain womens clothes.
For example I've been looking for a lycra catsuit (like F1 grid girls wear) for ages with no luck. Does anyone know anywear that sells them. Also womens athelic knickers(like the pro's wear) and athelic tops. Or all in ones. As I would love to wear this under my clothes when running.
Does anyone else have trouble getting clothes?

CindyT
04-20-2004, 12:07 AM
I think you can find that catsuit at Frederics of Hollywood. I remember seeing them in their catalog. Or, Try going to Google and searching it there. I found this one IN the UK!
http://www.marielulingerie.co.uk/acatalog/Main_Menu_BT2SB_241.html

By the way your pic looks real good! :p

I like to shop in a store though, if it is at all possible because I like to have it right away! I'm too impatient to wait for mail unless it is something special,,, Like that catsuit!
Let me know if that is what you are looking for.
Cindy

Nina
04-20-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanks Cindy.
I will try looking their.You sound nice. If you want to share tips and photo's let me know

CindyT
04-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Always glad to help. I also noticed when I searched "catsuit" on Google, there were many stores in the UK that popped up! Hope that helps you. I'm searching for breastforms and I found a good spot at "Teddy's Store" on Ebay but I haven't decided which style I want to get, either the "Teardrop" shape or the "Triangle" shape, then which size,,,,,, decisions decisions....

Cindy

Dana_cd
04-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi Nina,
just wanted to say how very nice you look in the pic on here, gorgous

Jenny
04-21-2004, 07:18 AM
Hi Nina,

I too am a fan of girl's athletic wear. I have a dresser drawers full of leotards, unitards, sports bras, and girl's workout shorts. I have another drawer full of various kinds of panties and girl's swimsuits (both one piece and two piece). I wear my girl's workout clothes as much as I can while I am at the health club or out doing athletic activities (biking, golfing, hiking).

Like most of my girl's wardrobe, I have gotten many of these items off of eBay. Other sources for this kind of clothing I have used are hardwearathletics.com, a Canadian company, and onehanesplace.com, which carries a variety of girl's athletic wear and swimsuits. I don't know their shipping policies to the UK, though.

Good luck in finding the kinds of athletic clothes you want. We jockette t-girls have to help each other out!

Jenny

Jenny
04-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Cindy,

I noticed your comments about breastforms. I actually have tried both teardrop and triangle forms. I much prefer triangle. They seem to round out my figure more on the side of my chest, more of an hourglass shape. As I am pretty tall, I favor larger forms to give my body some balance. I wear size 38dd forms and bras. Maybe I should change my name to Pamela Anderson?

Jenny

Nina
04-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Thanks Jenny. you have been very helpful. I can't beleive how lucky you are having drawers full of swim and athelicticwear. I love to wear leotards/unitards. I have one swimming costume that when alone I will sometimes take a bath wearing(it feels great)
Also I am looking for some good breastforms at the moment as i only have cheap ones at pressent so thanks again(I like the idea of large breast too)
I am also looking for a waistclincher to give me a better hourglass figure. Any tips?

Almost forgot. Thanks Dana_cd for your coments, it's always nice having people say i look good dressed. I have hundreds more photo's if anyone wants to see them(I love showing myself off)

Dana_cd
04-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Nina,
always enjoy seeing pics of my sisters, and from what I see in your pic here you have the make up applying down to gr8 success,love the hair do also, only wished I looked 1/2 as good.

CindyT
04-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Jenny,

Thanks for your input on the breastforms! I am thinking of getting about a 36C or 38C maybe even a D. Please tell me more! Do they stay put ok? Do you sweat under them? Do they look nice and round and natural?
I am trying to figure out the size chart at Teddyb's store, on Ebay.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/teddybsstore
They list a size "6" as a 36D OR a 38C. I think that is what I want.

Any more Ideas?

Thank You
Cindy

Jenny
04-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi Cindy,

I really like my triangle breastforms. I have worn them almost round the clock a couple of times and I didn't sweat under them. They get warm like your skin but not hot. Because of their size (38dd) I always wear full coverage bras. Low cut or demi bras don't work as well in holding them in place. I prefer underwire styles because they seem to hold the forms better in place and give more lift to them. I also have size C forms but because of my height and general build I prefer the larger size. I got my forms from siliconeworks over eBay; they are triangle size 8. I have been very satisfied with how realistic they look under my clohes plus they have dark colored and slightly raised nipples so they evern look more realistic. Good luck in finding the right size and style. Good looking boobs are oh-so-important

CindyT
04-24-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm going to order a set soon. You are absolutly right about it being a must for complete cross dressing. Breasts are a girls most noticed feature and I feel sooooo sexy when I am dressed with Boobs!

I can hardly wait!
Cindy

Robyn_P
05-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I have purchased a set from Teddy B's on ebay and they are excellent quality. I opted for the #8 and they are on the large size for me as I am only 5' 8" and 38/39 chest. (They are HUGE!!!) I have since ordered another set in size #6 from Teddy B's on Ebay. They should be arriving in the next couple days. I would like to add that Teddy has been very helpful with the second purchase as I was able to buy the second pair for the same price I won the first pair for. ($50.00) I think his buy it now price on most auctions is $79.95 which is a steal once you see what you are getting. They are top quality silicone and very real feeling. He gives you a special bra that has cups that hold the forms in place if you don't want to have them on your skin. They also come with nipple enhancers and they are great. He also sellsthe adhesive for the forms and other items such as gaffs and other CD/TS items. I am willing to contact him again to see if he can offer a discount to the forum if anyone would be interseted. If interested leave a post and I will contact him if there is enough interest. Check him out at: http://www.stores.ebay.com/teddybsstore