PDA

View Full Version : how xdressing became me

beam47
08-12-2012, 02:00 AM
i have been hanging around here for the last 2 years or so and i thought it was time to let you girls know my story
I'm not the sterio type xdresser, i didn't start in my childhood but when i was way in my forties, it started as a sexual game just for the feel of it , i must have really enjoyed it because ever since i did it it has grown on me .My wife and life partner( I don't think SO does my wife right , she is much better then that) lets me dress 5 days a week and expects me to dress in drab at least 2 days a week, even though when i come home from work i'm usual to tired to bother to change , she says she is not keen on me xdressing , but proves the opposite she has made me dresses, and skirts and now helps me buying new stuff she even lets me use her make up which i do one day a week and on my days off she'll ask me if i get dressed up or not but if she has plans to go somewhere i do not dress and take her where she wants to go , neither of my kids know about me dressing and i don't think i can ever tell them , specially not my son, he had a friend who set himself as prostitute dressed up (the unfortunally other side of the medelion) but i'm happy to stay in the closet , with some "drives "around the block later in the evening . i hope you liked my story and i'm willing to aswer any question you may have , btw, english is not my first language so if i made any mistakes my apologies for that i choose Rhianon as my female name

Persephone
08-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi!

Looks like you've been here for quite a while but have seldom posted so this may be your "introduction." If so, a belated welcome to you!

It sounds like your wife gets an extra hug for being helpful!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Cynthia Anne
08-12-2012, 02:29 AM
It sounds like you are content to be where you are! It's great that your wife gives you time to be yourself!

Beverley Sims
08-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Rhianon, You have not posted much but you are doing well.
Look after your wife and if you want to progress further with dressing just go slowly.
The kids do not need to know, one day they may be ready for you to tell them.

Maria 60
08-12-2012, 06:52 AM
It's funny that you said your wife complains and then she makes you dresses or buys you things. My wife from the day I told her about my dressing was always ok with it but feels that at times she has to say something negative about it, and then will turn around and come home with a new skirt or something for me. Women can't figure them out.

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Hi Rhianon, It sounds like that you are as normas as any of us.

Georgia_Maine
08-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi Rhianon,

I think you and your wonderful wife have found the perfect compromise for both of you. It works for both of you. What more can one ask?

Gigi