PDA

View Full Version : Alot has happened

jackie k
08-12-2012, 10:21 AM
A lot has happened in this last week or so. I had asked my wife to have our autistic daughter to write a poem about x-dressing. And she knew it was about me. How I'm not really sure. Come to find out her oldest son, that's been diagnosed with aspergers has known for quite some time. And a couple days ago her youngest son,12 adhd bipolar, walked in the bath room while I was taking a shower. And there on the floor on top my clothes were my forms, bra, panties. Naturally he had to run and tell mom what he had found. And it wasn't that big a deal cuz of the way my wife had raised them to believe. So yesterday I'm doing my laundry and takes it upon himself to put them in the dryer. Then tells his mother, not me, he put dads bra and panties in the dryer. Also yesterday my other step daughter was upset so I was consoling her. When she went to give me a hug she grabbed me right by the boob! " I'm always girl underneath" We kinda locked eyes but she never said a thing. I mean come on! Who next? A life long secret, with the guilt,shame and everything else associated with it exposed in a matter of days. I'm a little overwhelmed, worried, and strangely relieved.

Ann Thomas
08-12-2012, 10:43 AM
I guess it was all meant to be? The fear of the unknown is pretty strong, but now you know something you didn't before - you're surrounded by a loving family. Let's hope all things work out well for you!

Hugs,
Ann

Princess_Andria
08-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Wow thats a pretty tough week, for you and the rest of your family. TBH with you this is a great thing IMO. With your childrens knowledge of your secret hopefully this will help them to grow into more open & accepting people. And to get acceptance from your family should help alot with the shame and guilt. Obviously i cant say i understand how you feel, what you're going through etc But try and look more at the positive side of it. I hope all turns out good Jackie and keep us posted on how things are working out. Never forget you have a family here too who are more then happy to help adn give advice =)

Jane-C
08-12-2012, 10:52 AM
O S..t! but sometimes things that seem really bad happen for a reason and do turn out for the best, they open communication and make us relise that we are stronger than we think. Just try keeping a cool head and be open and honest to any questions. Thats my 1 cents woth. Hope it all works out for you Jackie.

Hugs
Jane

Beverley Sims
08-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Keep calm and think that family ties that bind are getting stronger.
Stay good with the big change.