PDA

View Full Version : first step :)

crossing_over
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
i got out of class today around 1:30 ..... decided to go to walgreens and buy something ...i went in and walked up to the clerk in the cosmetics department and said i need some clear polish for my nails and she said "Ok, walk with me, sweetie" she took me to where the polish is and said "Now, do you want something kind of toned down or do you want something that has a high shine to it?" and i told her i wanted my nails to sparkle and she said "ok, well here is what you need. Nutra Nail. It will bring those nails to a high quality shine and make them very pretty." i said ok that's what ill buy then... she took me over to the register and rang it up and said "i am happy to see guys that take pride in their appearance." and that was that. she also complimented me on how nicely i have them shaped (they are quite long for a male and have nice rounded tips). at first i was nervous,... but once i finally worked up the courage to go through with it i had fun. Thanks Shannon from Walgreens! LOL :):thumbsup:

Adrianne
11-18-2005, 07:31 PM
That is great, good for you on your first big step.

Shannon
11-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Good for you Liz! I'm happy you had a positive, and productive shopping trip.

shea
11-18-2005, 07:45 PM
way to go girl! try to visit often there and see what it happens who knows, she would might interested on you. :)

Wendy me
11-18-2005, 07:58 PM
way cool shop on sister...........

Jasmine Ellis
11-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Way to go love. You won't be nervous no more darling. Courage goes a long way, keep those quality nails sparkling!

Dayna
11-18-2005, 10:08 PM
A little bit of confidence and a whole new world opens up! Great job, and thanks for sharing!!

Rachel Morley
11-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi there Crossing (?)

Great story and Kudos to you! I keep my nails pretty long for a guy. I also have clear nail polish on them. I love how they look. No one really notices, or at least the only people that have stared at my hands have said nothing to me.

Keep it up and have fun with it.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Congratulations for the courage to have an excellent shopping adventure.

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 10:49 PM
I buy loads of things like that from walgreens just because the Girls there are so friendly and never cause you problems. They always just jump right in and help.

Walgreens stores. (((A+)))

Haley:)

crossing_over
11-18-2005, 11:07 PM
first day wearing the polish and my nails get noticed lol a girl that has a crush on me (blush) noticed and said they are pretty..... i just told her i take pride in my appearance..... no harm done tho :)