PDA

View Full Version : Does this ever happen to you?

Brittany CD
08-12-2012, 12:38 PM
This morning I woke up and for some reason thought I was still a girl. It took until I felt around my chest, short hair, and stubble to realize that I was my guy self and not a girl. Does something like this ever happen to you? It seems odd because it's never happened to me before

TeriAnn
08-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I have dreams sometimes where I think I am a girl and sometimes I am still in that wonderful dream when I wake up. I can remember bite and peices for a little while and then it fads away. Wish I was a girl when I wake up my life would be a whole lot better.

suzy1
08-12-2012, 01:01 PM
If you are transgender you just wake up as you. [I meen me]:heehee:

Beverley Sims
08-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Ok! Suzy.:)
I wake up as me usually also.:)
Sometimes in my dreams.:)..... It has taken a couple of blinks to let reality set in.

Renee W
08-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Since I wear nighties and panties all the time I always wake up en femme. Nothing beats sleeping in a nice nylon or satin nightgown.

reb.femme
08-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Since I wear nighties and panties all the time I always wake up en femme. Nothing beats sleeping in a nice nylon or satin nightgown.

This could have been written by me.
Fantastic isn't it? :battingeyelashes:

Rebecca x

Cynthia Anne
08-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I always wake up knowing I'm me and wishing I wasn't!

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2012, 06:57 AM
Hi Katie, I usually wake up think about what I'm going to wear today.

linda allen
08-13-2012, 07:38 AM
I wake up as a male. Of course, I'm sharing a bed with my (female) wife and we usually "cuddle" a bit before we get up. That helps.

As for dreaming, the only crossdressing dreams I have ever had involved me wearing breast forms and trying to hide them because I was out in public. Bad dream! :sad:

Like BLUE ORCHID, I often lie awake at night thinking about what I will wear the next day. :heehee: