PDA

View Full Version : i have two ?

lori m crawford
08-12-2012, 04:28 PM
one is i see a lot of you have ben dressed for a week went on trips as a women but wen you had to go back to being a male were you all don being a women or wonted to stay a women an ? two what was the worst thing that happen to being one was it all good or was it a bad time i know being a women hard but being a cd an a women is harder

Cynthia Anne
08-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I use to switch back having being dressed a few days and I never wanted to be my male self again! So now I dress everyday!

STACY B
08-12-2012, 07:08 PM
I use to switch back having being dressed a few days and I never wanted to be my male self again! So now I dress everyday!

Ditto,,,,,Ditto,,,, Thats the only way around that Dilema ,,, Dont go back ,,,, Yeeeeeeeeee ,,,,, Hawwwwwwwww ,,,, Man clothes "#:#"#:#"#"#<"# But hell No ,,, Been there an done Dat ,,,,, Yall can have my share ,,, Man mode ??? Hell thats a peace of CAKE ,,,, Try this for a while ?? Now ya rollin with the BIG GIRLZ !!

Lainie
08-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I have different reactions at different times. Sometimes I really feel let down after being free to dress for a week & then having to go back to drab. Other times it seems I've had my fill, or gone over the top, and I'm just glad it went well.

For the second question, I don't have bad experiences out en femme, except that I buy too many clothes & spend too much money. That comes mostly from shopping while high (marijuana is legal in the Netherlands). The worst was when I bought some expensive dresses in Amsterdam & my credit card company shut me off. I had to call & explain it was really me, not a stolen card. Scary to be broke in a foreign country. Thank god for cell phones.

Barbara Ella
08-12-2012, 07:18 PM
I have to agree that when I dress, i do not want to go back to male, and that is my biggest disappointment right now, that I cannot dress femme with the wife. So, I have to convince myself each time that even GG do not dress femme 24/7, and it is good training for me to underdress and have a male outer shell. (OK, not fooling anybody, but its all I've got right now.).

All my trips out femme were fantastic with no bad experiences. I cant wait to go out again.

I agree that feeling you are a woman, and not being able to dress all the time is the worst feeling.

Barbara

Beverley Sims
08-12-2012, 08:03 PM
After being dressed a while it is hard to go back.
I have always had pleasant trips out en femme.
The odd quizzical look but nothing that mattered.

BLUE ORCHID
08-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi Lori, Going back to Mr Drab is always a Bummer.

Rachel Morley
08-12-2012, 11:06 PM
To answer question one I would say that I almost always want to stay dressed for as long as I possibly can. Even if I have been 24/7 for several days before, during and after a weekend away, even when I get back home I still prefer to stay dressed and be my femme self than change back.

To answer question two I would say that nothing bad (not really bad) has ever happened to me when out dressed. The worst thing that has happened (if I can call it "worst" as it wasn't anything really) is that a couple of separate occasions (I was fully dressed) I've got read immediately by guys and they called me "sir" and "man". The "sir" came from a waiter in a restaurant when he served me and the "man" came from a young guy that said "hey man" as he walked by me as I was getting in my car. Both times I was really bummed and my ego took quite bit of a knock as most of the time I get called mam or they don't use a gender term.