PDA

View Full Version : Going out, Ramble.

Megan_Renee
08-12-2012, 06:59 PM
So, I decided to go out tonight. SO is out of town with the progeny, and this situation does not present itself to me frequently, so I figured I would go out. Worked all day and then I started getting ready...

Nothing good to wear to a night club. Damn. Well, I've already done my makeup and nails, so no sense in regressing or spending the night in, right? So I put on a t-shirt and jeans that I have with some really cute ankle books and decide to go to Ross and pick up a black dress. i want one that doesn't accentuate my shoulders like the one I already have.

They totally made me at Ross, but treated me with complete respect. I tried on two dresses. The one I bought and one that I decided was too much like a dress I already had. As I was in the changing room, going through all sorts of yoga poses to change, I wondered something... I always take my wig off to change. When you're changing do you do the same? When you're shopping, do you take it off?

What about creeping kids who look under the doors?

Oh well, I got my LBD, and I'm going to head out in a little bit. There is a nice LGTB club here in town, so I'm going to go buy a tasty beverage and maybe dance a little. We shall see.

michelle2020cd
08-12-2012, 07:05 PM
good for you girl, hope you have a great time

STACY B
08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Those Punks Betta Not be Peeping & Tomin all up in dat dressing room ? Good Lord jus cuz ya aint a real GG dont give them the right to be PEEPING !! Betta not look in my dressing room ,, Got my own hair but dont wear under wear ,,,,,,,,,, Bam,,,,BAM,,,,, WUzzzzz up now,,,,,,

Cynthia Anne
08-12-2012, 07:16 PM
I never take my wig off in public! Hope you are having fun tonight!

Megan_Renee
08-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the support girls! I'll give an update when I get home. Just finished getting ready. Out the door in 3, 2...

SherriePall
08-12-2012, 07:36 PM
I have removed my hair when trying on "over-the-head" dresses in a changing room. It's a real pain because then I have to brush it again. Dresses and gowns that pull up are easier to handle that way. Hope you had a great time out. Any pics forthcoming?

Beverley Sims
08-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Have a good night.
Ross really rocks for variety and price.
I sometimes remove my hair, makes it much easier to look presentable after.

BLUE ORCHID
08-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Megan, I don't go to all that trouble fixing my wig just to mess it up trying on tops.

Tracii G
08-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Oooo we need pics of the LBD and some club shots I hope she took her cam.

Brittany CD
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Hope you have fun, Megan

Lorileah
08-12-2012, 09:49 PM
seems like two choices. Take off the wig and set it on the bench or hang it on a hook ( my choice is the hook) OR pick it up off the floor when I pull off the dress. I hang mine.

Megan_Renee
08-13-2012, 06:23 AM
So Last night ended up going differently that I expected. I had called a friend of mine earlier in the evening, but she was at work. After I posted, "Headed out the door," I could not resist one last check of yea-olde-lipstick.

I grabbed my purse and my phone went off... It was friend, calling me back! YAY! I asked her what she was up to and invited myself over... She's cool like that.

So anyway, going out on the town ended up being coming out to a friend and relaxing with her and her partner. Which was way cooler, IMHO.

AND she told me that we still need to do the night out on the town thing...

Megan_Renee
08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Oh, and when I got home, I walked down to the mailbox and got the mail... how daring am I?

kimdl93
08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
No I leave my wig on at all times. I have wig clips which keeps it in place.