PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel more Feminine when your smooth down there

DeniseNJ
08-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I few days ago my wife says , I need to trim your hair down there. I hope you girls realize what I mean by down there. Today after sunbathing in my panties, on a raft in the pool tanning up on feet. I loved seeing my polished toes on the raft as I drifted around the pool. I go in the house and she get out the sissors, I say be careful not to cut me and she says playfully, shut up or I will cut it off:eek: She was getting woried about getting too close and says I need a trimmer so I give her the braun. Well she did a butcher job so I finished and finished it off in the shower with a razor. First time ever I am totally hairless down there. I can't explain it but I feel more feminine now and plan on keeping it soft and smooth down there. I have no irratation at all and wearing silk paities feels much better. I still don't have my legs shaved all the way but from the knee up I am smooth and very thin hair below the knee. It seems every year I turn more female by the pampering I do to myself. It's kinda scary I am thinking like a girl more and more. so how many did what I just did and if so how does it make you feel:o PS: and having my brows waxed and lifted the other day raised the girlie bar a little higher also

JohannaSophia
08-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Your hair and eyebrows look very nice in your portrait, obviously you care and it sounds like you have a proactive helpful wife, you lucky girl.

My wife and I are Nudists so we have seen a progression in hair styling, "down there,"over the years, starting with the girls and eventually the guys. I have aspired to be one of the girls since my teens so was one of the early smoothies. It definitely makes me feel more feminine in panties or thongs and when tucked looks really nice.

Cynthia Anne
08-13-2012, 02:48 AM
I love the feeling also! Loseing any body hair makes me feey more feminine!

LisaMallon
08-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Do you feel more Feminine when you're smooth down there?

No I feel more smooth when I'm feminine down there ... boom boom (with apologies to Basil Brush .. and just about everyone else):rofl::rofl:

RachelPortugal
08-13-2012, 04:01 AM
Your hair and eyebrows look very nice in your portrait, obviously you care and it sounds like you have a proactive helpful wife, you lucky girl.

My wife and I are Nudists so we have seen a progression in hair styling, "down there,"over the years, starting with the girls and eventually the guys. I have aspired to be one of the girls since my teens so was one of the early smoothies. It definitely makes me feel more feminine in panties or thongs and when tucked looks really nice.

My wife and I are nudists too. Being smooth all over is quite common in nudist circles. I've been smooth down below for decades, as has my wife. I must admit that it does give a more feminine feel, especally when tucking.

Shari
08-13-2012, 05:13 AM
I've been trimming "down there" for several years now, and yes, in a strange way it does make me feel more feminine. I can't explain that any better than you can.

Question for the nudist girls.
How do you crossdress when you have nothing on?

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi Denise, I've only trimed but never shaved .

Teri Ray
08-13-2012, 06:45 AM
I have been smooth down there for a while now. I love it and yah I do feel feminine.

STACY B
08-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Denise ,,Just break out the NEET an get it over with ,,, Ya only live once ,,There are a 1,000,000 different excuses why your shaved all over just pick one an start realy enjoying your self ,,, When your smooth all over yull realy feel GREAT ,, Dont worry about others ,,,Cuz BET ya the dont worry bout you !! P.S. Pick me up a couple bottles to Im out ,,,,STACY B------------The one with Alovera Coco butter eather ones fine ,,,,

katie_barns
08-13-2012, 06:49 AM
I have been hairless most everywhere for a number of years. I do keep a small public patch [neatly trimmed] but everything else is shaved. Last year I included my arms. Although I don't shave my arms they are trimmed short and bleached. I have seen GG's with hairier arms than me.
As far as feeling more feminine. I would say yes. Every now and then I will let my legs grow out for a month or so. [during the summer] but it doesn't last long before I can't stand it and shave.

Cheryl T
08-13-2012, 07:35 AM
My situation changes all the time.
Sometimes I'm completely smooth, others I've got a nice triangle, sometimes just a "landing strip"...lol.
I love changing things up and it's always a reminder of who I am.

Dusty815
08-13-2012, 07:57 AM
I have shaved "down there" for years, I do feel more feminine and love the smoothness.

AngieStone
08-13-2012, 07:58 AM
I do a lot of trimming and shaving together, I like a little patch as does my wife.

Beverley Sims
08-13-2012, 08:14 AM
I have a plunger and not a receptacle to put it in down there.
Like Stacy I am a Veet/Nair person and it does make things smooth down there.
No I think because of my deformity I probably don't feel feminine down there.
Now if I had a receptacle to put it in down there.......:)

DeniseNJ
08-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Johanna, my wife is not all that accepting, she is tollerating my polished toes right now, she will get a bug up her back side and soon say take the crap off. Just last night I wanted to put on some sexy heels and she said NO !!! She said if you need to go in the other room not the bedroom I will say that she is accepting my shaved chest to expose my smooth round breast, she hasn't said a word about my brows yet , Life in my house as a crossdresser is very challenging

Angiemead12
08-13-2012, 08:28 AM
Ive done it all waxed, shaved, nair, lasered, and plucked! Its got to be silky smooth everywhere!

EllieOPKS
08-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I have been smooth down there for years. It was my wifes idea since she has been smooth most of our married life. It does make me feel more fem, especially right after I have shaved. I like the clean feeling it gives as well.

Sharon B.
08-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Same here smooth down there for over seven years.

WandaRae2009
08-13-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't know if it is more feminine, but it just feels good. I have been shaving for years, even before my wife knew about my other side and she likes it as well. I think it helps with general hygene.

drushin703
08-13-2012, 08:08 PM
I shave my entire body except, of course, the top of my head, and especially my genital area. And I mean the entire area, front, back and inbetween...lol, dana.

ReineD
08-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh oh. I must be failing as a GG. :p

I don't think that it's the norm for GGs to shave completely "down there"? lol ... although I'm sure that some do, just as some men do too. I gather that some people prefer the um, more intimate contact when they're ... being intimate. :)

I think I know why you feel more feminine though. You've experienced what it feels like to feel fabric on your legs after having shaved thick leg hair, and you equate this feeling with femininity. Women even when they don't shave their legs can still feel fabric against their skin (I do), and the contrast when we shave isn't as stark. But if I were to shave "down there" I can tell you that I would feel a great deal more naked than feminine, until I got used to it. lol

Marguarite
08-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Denise

I feel most feminine when smooth all over. A couple of months ago purchased an epilator an keep legs, arms, chest and a Brazilian down there.

I think that if funds allowed, the first major expenditure would be permanent hair removal. My wife supports me, and helps by keeping my back
shaved and is interested in learning to use the epilator.

I've only had to shave a little on the head for a long time, and nobody mentions the rest of the missing hair.

JohannaSophia
08-14-2012, 02:00 AM
When Nudists have dress-up parties like for Halloween we do have a lot of flexibility, most nudists are pretty accepting and liberal and bare body parts are no problem. Since I am so tall I would stand out like a sore thumb out in the real world so a Nudist event is a great opportunity.

I had always thought bare tucking would be impossible until I looked at that Carmen Carrera amazing tuck on google search, it is truly amazing! But she does wear a halter up top, small concession! The link for that is in the tucking thread that has a lot of great how to information.

I have only seen one girl I could aspire to emulate day in day out, she has long hair and breasts but never uncovers below although there is no bulge.

I've been trimming "down there" for several years now, and yes, in a strange way it does make me feel more feminine. I can't explain that any better than you can.

Question for the nudist girls.
How do you crossdress when you have nothing on?

monalisa
08-14-2012, 06:25 AM
I also like to be smooth so at first tried shaving but now use nair or other hair removal products. It just feels sexier and more feminine to be smooth.

deebra
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
A while back I asked the question on the ASK web site what was the purpose of having pubic hair and what others thought. The answer was it really serves no purpose, can hold an odor and both male and females that enjoy oral sex prefer no hair to hair in their mouth. I asked my Doc what the purpose was and he didn't know. Most of the women that posted said they prefer their partner to be shaved. On either a man or woman a lot of hair is not attractive, makes a man look smaller and if he has thick hair on the rest of his body that can also be un-appealing. For those that find it to give a different, strange look it's because it's a new look, just give it a little time and you'll start to appreciate the clean look. And after shaving and slipping into a pair of sexy,pretty nylon panties that are laying against that new smooth skin it does make you feel feminine, sensusousal and clean and it gives you the mental pleasure throughout the day of enjoying this area to being as feminine as posslble enhanced by the wonderfully sexy feeling one receives by wearing female panties.

Kelli Ca
08-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh yes indeed shaved is the way I. Really don't like body hair so I keep it well groomed and short and very neat

Alice B
08-14-2012, 11:38 AM
I keep myself totally shaved and after just a few days I feel the need to shave again. Could never go back to the way things used to be.

suzy1
08-14-2012, 01:45 PM
I find that a triangle of hair helps to detract a bit from the bit of me I don’t find attractive. [Did that make sense?]

SUZY

Leanne2
08-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Always been smooth down there. Never had any hair on my feet bottoms or knee behinds. That is what you are talking about, right? Leanne

Barbara Ella
08-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I am shaved all over with the exception of a patch, but all else is gone. Suspect wife (now semi supportive) might react negatively if she saw a smoothie, but just might have to bring it up. Don't think she would accept an offer from me to give her one, but who knows...lol

Barbara

Clorissa
08-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I have had very good body hair loss results by taking finasteride and a very low dose of spironolactone for the last two years. My body hair has shed off to about half that from what it was two years ago. The body hairs left have turned to a skinny white thinned decimated spindly color. My body skin is much softer, but thinner. It’s the reverse of male pattern baldness. My facial hair growth has been reduced to about half. What used to be a thick black mat to shave sometimes twice a day is now reduced to shaving a low fuzz every other day for a minute or so. And my scalp hair feels healthy, thick, growing twice as fast. Can feel drowsy taking this. But I sleep much better. ED has not set in with a very heart healthy diet. No need for any body shaving. This just stimulates the body hair to grow back better.

Clorissa

Miss charlie
08-14-2012, 04:07 PM
I've only trimmed down there to be honest but if it's then same as it is when your legs are shaved I would guess so.... Something to try methinks !

GinaD
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Ooohhh yyyessss! Must be baby smooth all over!

heatherdress
08-14-2012, 10:47 PM
I think I will start to trim the hair "down there" to show off my sexy ankles.

kellycan27
08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
I find that a triangle of hair helps to detract a bit from the bit of me I don’t find attractive. [Did that make sense?]

SUZY

Unless the point of the triangle is pointing downward... like an arrow:heehee:

Jilmac
08-14-2012, 11:01 PM
I keep myself trimmed (not shaggy), but still maintain the body hair in the nether region. Call me old school but I love the natural adult feminine physique, and being smooth is unnatural.

Richelle423
08-17-2012, 02:06 PM
I am totally shaved except for my head.It makes me feel so fem down there and i tend to use less deorderant. I try to shave every other day to feel fresh and clean.

sometimes_miss
08-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't shave 'down there' because, well, I have no one to shave for, but I 'trim' because hair gets caught in the elastic strip that hugs the groin. I shave my legs during the winter with an electric, Norelco 4310xl; as good as a blade, cheap, too, $32 if I remember on sale on amazon.

JazmyneCD
08-18-2012, 02:23 AM
I am shaved down there as well. Feels fantastic.

Andrea26
08-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Im also shaved down there and its the first places that I shaved. It feels awesome to have no hair when you have lace panties on. But i haven't tried waxing yet lol

Marleena
08-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Ummm any tips on shaving your bum? I'm not going to ask the wife to help.lol.:D

suzy1
08-18-2012, 01:04 PM

You do it by feel, its easy…………..no its not actually.:sad:

IngeInCO
08-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I vary between all smooth to a little V. Always well groomed lol

cdkrista420
08-18-2012, 02:18 PM
I LOVE leaving a landing strip, I couldn't believe how fem I felt after I did it.

docrobbysherry
08-18-2012, 03:06 PM
And, I thot this was a "tucking" thread! Which after tucking and becoming flat and smooth down there must make me feel fem. Because it feels SO EXCITING!

Fortunately, I don't have thick or coarse hair anywhere. Well, maybe in my ears and nose?

kellycan27
08-18-2012, 03:15 PM
And, I thot this was a "tucking" thread! Which after tucking and becoming flat and smooth down there must make me feel fem. Because it feels SO EXCITING!

Fortunately, I don't have thick or coarse hair anywhere. Well, maybe in my ears and nose?

A long time ago I remember a post where someone said that a bic lighter made short work of getting rid of those pesky nose hairs. Luckily I have not found myself in the position of needing to try this remedy, but i thought I'd put it out there in case if may be help to some others.:heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee::he ehee:

JohannaSophia
08-19-2012, 01:55 AM

The beauty of shaving head to toe with a Gillette Power Quatro every morning is the opportunity it presents to reach and stretch. The buns are easy standing sideways to the mirror with the near foot up on the edge of the sink cabinet, that stretches the skin nicely and it is easy to reach around. Switch around for the other side. Do the fronts of the thighs and prostate area facing the mirror with each foot again up on the sink cabinet.

My wife would do it for me but it would not be time efficient nor would I have as much confidence in her touch with the razor on my bottom. One does need a certain touch since some by feel between the prostate and tailbone.

She shaves herself too for the same reason although she has had her hair down there Laser removed so only needs a minimal touch up.

I feel more feminine shaved and I think it is easier to tuck and looks nicer.

Jane-C
08-19-2012, 02:08 AM
For the first few hours, then OMG. Makes tucking a breeze but I can watch my hair grow :( then it just hooks everything like velcro so now only do bikini line legs armpits and nipples. Lucky for me I am pretty hairless. I pluck my eyebrows from time to time too. Find it difficult as I need glasses even a magnified mirror not much use.

Jane

Kaz
08-19-2012, 03:33 AM
Started with trimming, then shaping. Some interesting experiences in terms of irritation! Then I went the whole way and have never looked back. Totally nude just feels so much better. Does this make me feel more feminine? A lot of youngsters shave nude, but in my experience most women just trim the bikini line. But... most men don't even do that (no need for a bikini)... so yeah I feel more feminine because it is something women will do rather than men... but once you've started, it becomes a daily chore (or enjoyment depending how see the process!)...

SaraNZ
08-19-2012, 03:42 AM
I must admit, I like being bare down there

wilt575
08-19-2012, 05:46 PM
My wife and I are nudists too. Being smooth all over is quite common in nudist circles. I've been smooth down below for decades, as has my wife. I must admit that it does give a more feminine feel, especally when tucking.

Not just a more feminine feel but also look, now if we could find a soloution to eliminate tucking and still be smooth there.

danielletorresani
08-19-2012, 10:37 PM
I LOVE being smooth down there! Totally ups the feminine factor for me.

Madam Rose
08-20-2012, 08:28 AM
MM I really don't like hair period. So I always feel better after a good shave and in a pretty dress.

JaytoJillian
08-21-2012, 10:59 PM
nope, just itchy and scratchy

cinderellaman
08-22-2012, 02:40 PM
I've been hairless from the shoulders down for years-I love the feeling.

Michaella
08-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I love shaving my pubic hair. Can't always do it, and I've never done a full body shave. But I do like the feel, and it definitely feels more feminine.

Michaella

Christine407
08-25-2012, 01:07 AM
I must admit, I like being bare down there

Yes I know Its Great I have Womans Legs

Christine407
08-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Me eather I shave every time i shower or when i take a bath

Janine cd
08-26-2012, 10:25 PM
I have shaved my entire body (except my head) for more than twenty years. The feeling when leaving the shower is exquisite. There is a trully feminine aspect to being completely smooth across one's entire body.

savannaxdrsser
08-27-2012, 10:24 AM
I have recently started shaving down there and find it very sensual. Now i cant stop!

Nadine Annette
08-28-2012, 11:18 PM
I like being smooth all over. I can feel feminine even when in guy mode.

manemami
08-29-2012, 07:28 AM
yes i do agree with you when the area there is smooth and wet with moisteriser it is heavenly experience