PDA

View Full Version : Always same question

Anita_2
08-13-2012, 03:23 AM
OK I am only a few days hire but I have seen a lot type of some question – dress and go out of closet can be problem. So my question for all of you which are hire is – do anybody know is there any CD colony or CD camp or similar place for CD-er, where you can spend a time with another CD and where none care if you are CD and where you simple dress and go out without thinking what will be?

Cynthia Anne
08-13-2012, 05:33 AM
I don't know of any camps of sort but I go everywhere dressed that I would go in male mode!

Mollyanne
08-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Actually that is a very good question-----I don't know of any, but I do know that some travel sites offer cd cruises. MMMMM, I just might book a cruise and stay enfemme the entire time which is what its all about!!!!!!

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Hi Anita, I don't know of any but if you find something let us know.

STACY B
08-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Actually that is a very good question-----I don't know of any, but I do know that some travel sites offer cd cruises. MMMMM, I just might book a cruise and stay enfemme the entire time which is what its all about!!!!!!

Molly

Ask sonna ,,,She is going on one in a few months ,,, Stay dressed for days ,,, Sounds like fun Im next,,,

Anita_2
08-13-2012, 07:08 AM

Molly

Thank you do you know some travel agency in Europe? I think it would be nice to travell so :)

Anita_2
08-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Ask sonna ,,,She is going on one in a few months ,,, Stay dressed for days ,,, Sounds like fun Im next,,,

Thank you also

Who is sonna or Sonna (nick?) and can you share with us all information about that which you know?

Beverley Sims
08-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Don't know of camping sites but there are a lot of theme cruises available.
Europe should have a few advertised.

DonnaT
08-13-2012, 02:22 PM
See http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/news/2012/lgbt_trans_travelling_tips_i.htm

Lainie
08-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Haven't been to the Southern Comfort Conference
http://sccatl.org/content/
But it's big. I recall there is something similar in New England. Providence? Provincetown?
And of course there's Tri-Ess (just google it), which probably has a local chapter. Mine discourages mustaches. (sigh)

Melissa Rose
08-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Most cities have one or more transgendered groups that have meetings or activities in safe and private locations. Search them out and you will not have to travel too far to find what you are looking for.