PDA

View Full Version : First night out

Michelle Crossfire
08-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Finally was able to get out to a GNO in Warren, OH. First time out among other people. It was a Wednesday night. Took about a hour to get there. Was wearing a new white blouse, black skirt, pantyhose, forms, makeup, brown wig, nice pair of hoop earrings, necklace, some bracelets, and a new pair of 4" black high heels. Sorry, no pics were taken.

My wife conceeded as she went to sleep early that night that i could go. She has not asked about how it went yet, but i think she will eventually.

Not knowing what to expect in any real way, i talked to other gurls there, one of whom gave me security tips regarding your purse and to realize that you are the female in this, should a guy try and hit on you. that was not a problem for me, and hopefully, it wont be. I am hetero and plan on staying that way. I also ended watching a show (it was part drag queen, part not).

I am at a loss for words what it felt like walking across the street in a skirt and heels, fully dressed. It was interesting how i had to alter my walk due to the heels, but it was cool. No problems with anyone. I was nervous, being first time out, but that was to be expected, i think.

Hopefully, i will get the chance to do it again.

AngieStone
08-13-2012, 07:51 AM
I am so happy for you. It sounds like you had a great time.
Angie

Beverley Sims
08-13-2012, 07:54 AM
First night out and you have to remember everything. It is also a new feeling, the walk the heels,the skirt, the limited visibility your hair probably gives you, makeup, perfume and so it goes on. "Isn't it a blast"? Just think next time out you will only have to think of half of those things as the rest becomes more natural.

Yes! Do it again and again and............:)

linda allen
08-13-2012, 07:54 AM
It's really great to go out dressed and each time will be better than the last. If you can, go out in the daytime and take photos, then study them to see how you can do better.

I'm assuming your wife is OK with this but not really thrilled. See if you can get her to be more accepting by being nice when dressed, by taking her shopping and buying her clothes and jewelry, by asking her for fashion advice, and by just being more affectionate and telling her how much you love her and appreciate her understanding.

bridget thronton
08-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Well done sounds like a good outing

kimdl93
08-13-2012, 11:32 AM
That was a pretty big first night out. Congratulations on taking the big leap into the real world. Any chance that your wife will go along next time?

Stephanie47
08-13-2012, 11:45 AM
I happy your wife was accepting of your desire to go out en femme. That's really at big hurdle in a marriage with a wife who is not totally accepting of cross dressing.

reb.femme
08-13-2012, 11:54 AM
"My heart is filled with happiness and joy for you",......she said through gritted teeth. "Why couldn't it be me"!

I've been out, but not mixed as you have, but there is a whole fantastic lift and beating heart syndrome when in a skirt al fresco.

Really pleased it went well. Looks like the first of many :)

Rebecca x (jealous girl)

~Joanne~
08-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Sounds like you had a great night despite the nervousness which I think is to be expected :) Make sure to let us know how it goes with your SO too :)

Alice B
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM
On my first time out I was scared silly, but quickly got over it when I was accepted right away. I would have to say that the act of being fully dressed and made up, then driving your car was a real turn on. The first time walking in public was a bit of a panic, but that also became a great feeling. Kudo's to your wife for being so understanding.

joanna4
08-13-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm so excited and happy for you. Its such a explainable feeling before you go out, once your out, and when you're done. I hope to hear more once you're out more often.