PDA

View Full Version : I'll be MIA..

Girl.Faye
09-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Sorry, I wont be around for awhile. I've been struck with a big wave of depression it seems, and I've pretty much put everything on hold in life. But don't worry, I'll get over it soon enough. This always happens with me around this time of the year =/. Sigh, I'll be back sooner or later, we'll see.

Hope to talk with you all when I return.

babe4life
09-13-2004, 11:24 PM
<<< hug >>>

eleventhdr
09-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Yes so sorry to hear this. Please do come back soon!.

Rachel Ann
09-14-2004, 12:42 AM
((((Faye))))

I will be thinking of you. I have had depression all my life and I know what a "major episode" can do to you.

Do you go to any of the depression boards? PM me about this if you like.

Love

Amelie
09-14-2004, 02:57 AM
Good-Bye Faye, sorry to hear this. Maybe when the planets line up we will meet again, until then keep safe.

Love Amelie

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Sorry to see you go Faye.We will be here when you come back to us and whenever you need us :)

Jenny
09-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Hi Faye,

I can empathize. I get seasonally depressed too. Hate to see the dying of the summer's light. Be assured we will be here for you at anytime night or day. We will miss you while you are gone and rejoice when you return.

Love,

Jenny

kristi cd
09-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Maybe you need to come down from those long Canadian winters. :rolleyes: Seriously, I'm so very sorry to hear that. :(

Tristen Cox
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Sorry, I wont be around for awhile. I've been struck with a big wave of depression it seems, and I've pretty much put everything on hold in life. But don't worry, I'll get over it soon enough. This always happens with me around this time of the year =/. Sigh, I'll be back sooner or later, we'll see.

Hope to talk with you all when I return.
Faye - please know I am going to miss you. You are one of my family and it makes me sad to know you are depressed like this. But, it's ok to step back for awhile and collect yourself. We will be here for you whenever you need us. Don't be gone too long.. and stay outta trouble.

Your seat shall be warm for you upon return.

love T

Sara Kat
09-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Awww *hugs Faye*

We love you! :)

Girl.Faye
09-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow, here I am telling myself, 'try not to cry!' when it's already too late! As for me, this happens, and I usually have no power over it. But piling that up with being jobless, relationshipless, and lifeless it just a reminder of how much more I can get depressed at times. Winter usually depresses the hell out of me, and around this time of the year this happens to me. I recollect all my thoughts of the past year and they just bring me down :(. Ironic that it happens just before my birthday as well, it didn't help when I was not enjoying myself that day, and had my parents ask me (in an oh-so cheerful expression), "Are you depressed?" I outright refused to answer that as it came off as total sarcasim to my ears.

I don't know, I'll get over it sooner or later. I know how to express it my best though, through writing. And that is what I have been doing the past couple of days. Maybe I'll be able to share some of it with you girls. We'll see.

It just makes me happier to read all the kind words you have said. Thank you. I'll be floating around these forums a tiny bit more, but not as much as usual.

Love ya.

-- Faye.

kristi cd
09-16-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm glad to see you'll still be around. Hopefully we can cheer you up a little bit. :)

carolynhcd
09-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Faye, dear, I urge you to PM me. I have had serious depression all my adult life and I would hate for you not to take advantage of my experience when I never had the like opportunity. I was lost in the late sixties living in North Carolina where it really was like Mayberry (if you're lucky, you don't even know what that means). Anyway, I'm in a good pplace right now and have a little to spare and would be glad for the chance to help you. Please give me that chance, the chance I never had when I was your age. Love, Carolyn

Collette
09-17-2004, 03:25 PM
Stick with the herd, there is much strength in numbers, even though we use a key board to communicate Don't wander off to far. Stay with us. Think about it. Collette

CindyT
09-17-2004, 05:59 PM
Hang in there! I've been there too! When I'm down and out, it's places like this that seem to cheer me up!

We're here to help!

CindyT