PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Fantasy - Little Black Dress from Victoria Secret

cyndyw
11-18-2005, 08:13 PM
I sign up with a exercise group that has a two month program to lose weight. I am the only cross dresser with fifteen women in the program. I am assigned a female instructor who is also in charge of my diet She knows I want to fit the sexy dress from Victoria Secret shown below.
At the graduation at the end of the program we are going to celebrate by going to a spa for a complete makeover and wearing sexy dresses to an evening orchestra performance followed by a party celebrating our weight loss.
The women accept me into their weight loss program but want me to come to exercise class in high heels and sexy female outfits. For exercising I am to wear spandex outfits that show my panty and a bra lines. My instructor requires me to wear a corset at all times when not exercising so I can fit my dress at the end of the program. Other requirements for the course are I must let my hair grow, have my ears pierced, my eyebrows thinned, and wear make-up when exercising which I’m happy to do.

During the two month exercise routine, while losing weight, I learn and enjoy dancing the exercise routines and being trained on how to present myself as a lady.

On Graduations Day, the class and instructors go to a spa for a day of indulgence. I have a super technician who is to prepare me for wearing my little black dress. She takes me to a private room where she has me put on a bikini bottom and waxes the hair from my body and softens up my skin with a lotion message. Then she bronzes my body so it has a perfect tan. Then a pair of realistically looking breasts that match my tan are glued to my chest. She removes my bikini and finishes with a Brazilian wax.

I am given white panties and a white slip to wear. After putting them on I am taken out to the spa where most of the class is being primped for tonight’s outing. First I am given a pedicure with followed by a manicure, both with

red polish. Then my hair is bleached, curled and styled in a very feminine manner. Finally my eyebrow are waxed into a very feminine arch. Now I am ready for my little black dress.

I go to a dressing room with mirrors. Take off my white slip and panties and put on little black panties, a black garter belt and stockings. Then I put on my little black dress. It feels and looks so great. Then I put on my high heels and walk back into the spa to the cheers of my class mates. Then I sit in the chair for my make up application.

Then it is on to the orchestra and party in my little black dress with my class mates who are in equally sexy dresses. It is a night we will never forget.

cosmolovesph
11-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Sounds like fun!

andreaboots
11-19-2005, 05:38 PM
Holy moly, :confuse: is this for real????? I want to join!!!! Waaaaaa...:crying:

Dragster
11-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Fantasy rules OK. Great story, I like it; wish it happened in real life, to me too!!!

Tony