PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing at the beach at night

Jess6887
08-13-2012, 06:54 PM
I really want to do this and go other places at night while crossdressed that are less populated

stacycoral
08-13-2012, 07:22 PM
jess, girl i know what you mean, i started out that way, i ngo to the lake now during the day time, i still try to stay away from family if i can, be careful, and enjoy being out a woman, hugs

docrobbysherry
08-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Oh, THANKS FOR THAT IDEA, Jess! With our relative heat wave, now Sherry wants to go out there!

lingerieLiz
08-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Just don't go in the ocean at night. The sharks feed then.

Wonderwho
08-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Sherry, you have no reason to need to go out to the beach at night, the pictures your view in the bathing suit proved you could go out in broad daylight and still stand out as one of the best looking ladies of on the beach.
Besides with your luck you would fall into a hole some little kid dug in the sand and break an ankle.
Stay healthy and stay good-looking stay off the beach at night.
Wonderwho

Noel Chimes
08-14-2012, 05:37 AM
When opportunity knocks, open the door. Just remember that night time is not the best time (safety wise) to be out. However if you REALLY know the area is safe then enjoy yourself and have a good time.

linda allen
08-14-2012, 05:53 AM
A lady out alone at night is not safe and may also be investigated by the police, either to check on her safety, or to see if she is "working".

Use your judgement but keep this in mind. And of course, dress appropriately. No 4" heels.

monalisa
08-14-2012, 06:10 AM
I was just in Florida and had the same urge to put on a skirted bikini and walk the beach at night.

Beverley Sims
08-14-2012, 06:44 AM
My friends and I would swim in river inlets at night and sometimes in the surf.
Then the film JAWS was released.:)

kimdl93
08-14-2012, 08:37 AM
A lady out alone at night is not safe and may also be investigated by the police, either to check on her safety, or to see if she is "working".

Use your judgement but keep this in mind. And of course, dress appropriately. No 4" heels.

honestly, I don't think its wise to go out in the dark alone. Try the early morning when the sun is rising - what a beautiful time to be on the beach.

Rikidee
08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
The great thing is you really do not need to go at night. Just find a beach that does not have a lot of people. Go early in the morning or late in the evening. Go during the off season, in the fall when not so many people are there, after the kids go to school. Pick a secluded spot, people in sight but not really near you. Put on your bikini with shorts and a T shirt over it, walk down the beach so you can see people coming in both directions. It is not unusual to see someone sliding off a pair of shorts and a T shirt and then laying in the sun in a bikini. I have done it many times with no bad experiences. You can even walk to the water and walk down the beach so long as you are not meeting anyone at close distance. If someone starts coming too close just slip on you shorts and T shirt and walk away or wait for them to pass. I have found it not to be a problem and I have done it on numerous occasions. Get out there and try it. Hugs Riki

Jess6887
08-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks girls I'll try this tonight and see how I go, I do a lot of martial arts so I'll be right to handle myself

Jess6887
08-15-2012, 02:12 AM
I can't wait to do this girls, it will be great, it's winter here so gotta rug up :)

the_shark
08-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Just don't go in the ocean at night. The sharks feed then.

Yes, we do lol. Looking for delicious crossdressers for a midnight snack haha.
I'm with Kim though, morning most likely would be better.
But if you don't go in the water at night, I don't see the harm in it.

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi Jess, Go To Walmart* at night who knows you may be jn the next video.

Yolanda_Voils
08-24-2012, 08:55 PM
I've gone to PC Beach Fla for night time walks many times.

We stay next to Club LaVela on Thomas Dr which is one of the most active areas of Panama City.
I absolutely Love walking the beach till.dawn.

The police ignore you in Florida as there are "gender-expression" statutes that prevent bias regarding public access.
I was "made" by a female officer in "94 prior to these recent codes.
She made no commentary (I may have just been paranoid)

IMHO, walking the beach at night is about as thrilling as it gets.