PDA

View Full Version : Wish it were different!

AnnaBMarie
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM
It was a beautiful day in the Northwest, if a little warm by our standards. It would have been a perfect day for the Anne Taylor denim mini I just picked up at Goodwill for $8. That skirt would also have looked great with the cork wedges that show off my lovely burgundy toenails. I’m also sure a cami would have been much cooler than the polo shirt I end up wearing with my boy jeans.

Just a shame we can’t just put on what makes us feel good instead of what the rest of the world expects us to wear.

On a side note, I’m expecting my first set of forms in the mail in the next day or so. I haven’t been this excited since I got the chemistry set for my 12th birthday!

AnnaB

BLUE ORCHID
08-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi Anna, I think that if life was fair that it would probably just get boring.

Allisa
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Who says we can't wear what we want to?Society?Hah!!

outhiking
08-14-2012, 10:47 PM
For me, I like keeping it private. If I could dress openly everyday, I'd probably start to gravitate towards more boring, but comfortable clothes, like most women I know.

Amy R Lynn
08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Congrats on getting the forms. I just got mine last week. Love em! I would wear them all day if I could. I understand what you mean, the world has all of these expectations. Would be nice if they could just let it be. Let us be happy.

Beverley Sims
08-15-2012, 06:20 AM
It is nice to see you progress.
Forms will help you along that slippery slope.
Keep at it.:)

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 10:35 AM
And Anna, why is it that you can't just put on what makes you feel good? The world didn't pick your outfit - you did. Its really up to you.

AnnaBMarie
08-15-2012, 03:03 PM
What I was trying to say was that I can put the clothes on, but don't feel secure enough to go out into the world dressed as Anna. I live in a very straight environment and the repercussions of revealing Anna would be catastrophic at this point in my life. It would just be fun if we could dress however we like without even thinking about it, right?

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
I understand your reasons. Sure it would be fun to escape a repressive reality. I wasn't criticising...I just wondered if you'd considered the possibility.