PDA

View Full Version : Who is she and what is your relationship with her?

Brittany CD
08-15-2012, 12:31 AM
For fun, I thought I would make this thread regarding our alter egos that's a little more fun for discussion

How would you describe your female self as a person in comparison to your male self? What kind of relationship do you have with your femme self?

Remember, this is mostly for fun

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2012, 06:43 AM
H Katie, My younger pretty sister.

Karren H
08-15-2012, 07:01 AM
We be one and the same.... nothing changes when I change my clothes but my looks.....

Cynthia Anne
08-15-2012, 07:13 AM
She is me! The happy girl that I was meant to be!

Christina Horton
08-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Well. Christina is soft spoken , does not like it when people swear , drivers slower (ie no lead foot ) , worries about her looks and what she wears , loves to shop , and is more social then Mike is. There are lots more I just can't think of it right now. Is that what your looking for?

Christina Horton
08-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Oh ya it seams like she might be able to be embarrassed. Mike has never nor can he be.

Kerigirl2009
08-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Keri is alot like Kevin she enjoys being out with others and mingling with everyone. She is still a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people but I think that is because she feels more vulnerable. She really enjoys dancing in groups. Keri is more responsible when driving (always wears her seatbelt) Also she is more willing to be more politically correct when she is having a one on one conversation.
Things that Keri needs to work on
Showing her feelings to others
feeling confident about herself
Not worrying about what others think (Kevin sure don't)

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 09:31 AM
I'd liek to play along, but after giving this so much thought over the years, I have to confess that there isn't anyone else here. I'm the same person whether Im en femme or in drabs...just a lot happier when I'm dressed ;)

SherriePall
08-15-2012, 10:00 AM
I am different than him in some ways. He often is a slob. I would never ever leave the house (or when staying home, the bedroom), without every inch of me looking the best I can.
I drive more cautiously and slowly, maybe, for fear of an accident or citation.
I'll stop to shop, try on shoes and clothes. I smile more (everyone should when they're dressed). I seem to take notice of things around me more -- no beelining for my destination with blinders on.
He has things he has to work on -- like more patience.
While I have listed some of our differences, there are many ways we are alike. Neither of us can type well, for example. But I do have the excuse that my nails are longer. LOL!

Cheryl T
08-15-2012, 11:21 AM
I'd liek to play along, but after giving this so much thought over the years, I have to confess that there isn't anyone else here. I'm the same person whether Im en femme or in drabs...just a lot happier when I'm dressed ;)

Ditto for me...good call Kim.

katie_barns
08-15-2012, 12:15 PM
All I can say is "I'm my own girlfriend". LOL

Tracii G
08-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Tracii is a bit of a nut and is always in to something or on the PC.
The male side is conservative and very much a quiet person.Doesn't talk much and keeps to himself.Introspective if you will.
Tracii is open and out front with her feelings and emotions and always cracking a joke or consoling a GF that has just broken up with her BF.
The two are a complete paradox and being both is quite fun.
He is my rock of sensibility with life and its issues and she is my ray of sunshine that makes life worth it.

Gaby2
08-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Gaby has become a very real "extension" of my male self... an added dimension...
Gaby is a side of me which I've always longed for...and which I've only learnt to accept and live with relatively recently.
Better late than never!!!

Gaby does me a lot of good... and I'm good for Gaby...
I think we remain two distinct personalities... at least at present.

Gaby takes a back-seat when life gets tough, every now and again.
That's interesting for me because the better I feel, the more I allow Gaby time in my life.

:hugs:Gaby

Jocelyn Quivers
08-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Male Side- The stable rock, big brother, obssessive, hard working guy, who earns the bacon, has a hard time accepting no or I can't for an answer, has very few interest, or hobbies, buys clothes once a decade, or when there are too many holes or tears in the wardrobe. Loves watching C-Span, and Bloomberg :o for entertainment, likes movies of the following genre- action, horror, sci-fi, and especailly disgusting toilet/bathroom movies. A very fiscal conservative tite-wad. Disorganized, clutter rat/hoarder.

Femme Side- The whiny, really really (like a rejected attractive ex-girlfriend or divorced ex-wife :battingeyelashes:) obsessive, who really, really, never accepts or will tolerate"no or I can't" for an answer. Screaming for attention drama queen bratty little sister whose male side will accept and love her whether he likes it or not!!!:devil:

Loves buying clothes, make up etc, at any opportunity. Very poor with finances and money management. Also disorganized clutter rat/hoarder (inherited traits), likes the same movies with a special love for toilet humor and any movies with guys acting in the usual frat/ immature type situations.

Relationship with each other. Kind of like a Def-Con 5 type realationship ship currently!!

diannecourtney
08-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Dianne is truly different! She looks forward to the words of Fredrique, the travels of Tx Kimberly and of course Karren Hutton's kindly remarks and sage advice on make-up and attire. Golly gee.its so nice to be amongst you all by enlarge but just a little sour on some who have comments for all.

ReluctantDebutant
08-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Well I guess Since I am a fetish CDer:

I never really get to know her name. I just call her up for a booty call when ever I feel like it. Give her the best two minutes of her life. :o Then she is usually out the door before I fall asleep :devil:

:sad: <sigh> :sad:

Sophia Claire
08-15-2012, 06:47 PM
First off, I want to say that this is a great thread topic. I love it!

She is a lesbian. I'm the only man she has ever had sex with, and the only one she will ever. She is imperious and demanding of my time, yet oddly forgiving when I can't give it to her. She is tall, witty, coldly logical, but still friendly and charming. She can be your best friend or your most diabolical enemy. She can make you feel 3 inches tall and stupid without saying a word. She is my closest confidant. The person with whom I share everything. She is queen and commoner. She is warrior and poet. She's easily amused and she is independent. She is impossible to offend, except for when she's not. And good luck predicting that one. She drives me to be better. She is, to me, the perfect woman. I love her. I couldn't say that before, but I can say it now. I love Sophia.

She is me.

Jeanna
08-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Jeanna is a bitch that always get what she wants. She always wants to go shopping for clothes, girly things,,oh the list goes on and on. But I love her and glad she is me too.

Silmaril
08-15-2012, 11:28 PM
I fall into the camp that says there's no difference. It's just me with different clothes; I have the same thoughts, and I enjoy the same things as I do when I'm in guy clothes.

Picking a femme name doesn't signal a different part of my psyche. Instead, it's a benefit; it's more of a ritual where I give legitimacy to this aspect by choosing a name to represent it, but I don't think of myself as Maril when I'm dressed and not-Maril when I'm not.

I think the only significant difference for me is that when I'm dressed, I smile a lot more easily. And I care a lot more about how I look. I can't quite explain those other than to say that I'm happier and have more self esteem when I dress. I'm not sure why.

Tera
08-15-2012, 11:43 PM
This is definitely a fun thread! But Katie I think has described my "relationship" to a tee

All I can say is "I'm my own girlfriend". LOL

Bingo

May(be)
08-16-2012, 10:01 AM
There's that stereotype that women are bad drivers, right?
Well, I don't know what this means, but May is a worse driver than Matt. She runs stop signs, doesn't use turn signals, and swerves out of the lane a lot more. Reason being, she is CONSTANTLY checking her makeup in the mirror. WHOOPS!!! Pay attention, May!

Christie Camelle
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
My SO Gina and I separate the two ”me's”. Chris and Amber hate each other because they both want all of Gina's attention. Chris is Gina's fiancee and Amber is her best friend and occasional lover. Amber calls Chris ” the bastatd” and he calls her ”the w****”... I love being us!

Angela Campbell
08-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Ellen is quite similar to my male side. Only she cannot parallel park and makes less money for the same work. I do find since I gave myself permission to be fully dressed now at times, I am now looking at stores differently. I used to look at them as a place I go if I need something right now, and now they are places filled with amazing stuff. I look at women differently too. I am still quite attracted to them but Ifind I am paying more attention to how they are dressed, what their makeup looks like, what accessories they have and how they walk and talk. I used to only think about what they would look like naked, lol.

He ...is opinionated, strong, outspoken and full of humor.

She...is a bit more on the quiet side, and much prettier.

Marleena
08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Katie I'm in the she is me camp. Boring answer, I know.:)

Alice B
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I and she are one in the same. There is no change in personality. Some mannerisms do change in how I walk or use my hands, but that is about it.

Ally 2112
08-16-2012, 12:57 PM
She makes me feel way more alive than my male side .She is a shopaholic which thankfully my cheap ass male side keeps under control for the most part (times are kinda tight here ).:)

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Pretty much the same for me as well, except in girl mode I feel younger and more sexy. I like girl mode the best and I wish I could be Sandra more openly.

Cindia
08-16-2012, 07:51 PM
He says I spend too much of his money on clothes. I think he wouldn't mind as much if I would ever go to work for him.

I drove a little drunk once while dressed, very lucky not to get caught or worse so I don't drink at all anymore, though he does.

He says I waste a lot of his time, but I have to be me sometimes.

He thinks I'm a bit of a tramp, which well, ....

GinaD
08-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Gina is a tease, but comes through if treated nicely. She likes to be as sexy as possible, and if you treat her sweetly, she loves to please.

Lorileah
08-17-2012, 12:29 AM
I am the girl he always wanted to date. But I am not in his league. He is sullen and quiet, a fixer, outwardly stoic and strong. I am vivacious and outgoing and I like to please. I am also way younger than he is.

karinels
08-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Kevin is a whiny, beer drinking, jerk who cannot reason anything out. Karin is the sensible **** who seems to know what she wants. Such night and day, and I really hope Karin can take the upper hand and get Kevin through the rest of his life. I know she has been working on it, but that jackass is a hard headed sob.

Raychel
08-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Interesting question, I guess we are really one in the same, My other side is really just an extension of myself. Personality does not change that I know of, Mannerisims don't change, voice does not change. Just a more comfortable me in woman's clothes.

sometimes_miss
08-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Well, I don't have multiple personality disorder, so there is no other 'female person' living in my mind to have a relationship with (I didn't have a 'female name' until I came here). It's all me; I recognize that I have certain feelings and inherent behaviors that are most often 'reserved' for girls, and accept that. Just as I won't go out of my house naked, nor do I go out while dressed as a girl; I look at it like that, and it doesn't feel restrictive, so I don't have this yearning to be 'out'. Again, just as I wouldn't go out of my house in a tee shirt and shorts in a snowstorm, but wear boots, long pants, an overcoat and a hat, I see my male clothing as a uniform that I have to wear to do certain chores, just as I have a uniform for my job. How we perceive our lives is what makes the difference; we can look at things as being problems, or as being solutions for other problems as I've mentioned above. Don't get me wrong; when I was younger, I too had yearnings to be a girl in every way, clothes, socially, sexually (lesbian, me?), etc., but learned more about myself and found out where it all comes from. End result is the man I am today, with all the positive behaviors of a male with very few of the bad ones, along with a whole lot of positive female feelings and insights that I've learned along the way. The downside? Some of the so called inferior female feelings that sometimes get in the way; the yearning to feel pretty, the tendency to cry when I'm upset that is very hard to hold in sometimes, a more compassionate response that lets others take advantage of me because I'm a little slow on the response when an opportunity arises, and of course, the tendency to back down from a confrontation until I'm so angry that I'm ready to kill. It's all me, no one else involved.

Sophia Claire
08-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Well, I don't have multiple personality disorder, so there is no other 'female person' living in my mind to have a relationship with (I didn't have a 'female name' until I came here). It's all me

I think most people here are personifying their feminine side. I know I am. My feminine side is not a distinct personality from my own, although her behavior differs somewhat from my masculine persona.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities) is a very serious diagnosis and suggests the possibility of severe unresolved physical and/or psychological trauma. It doesn't sound like anyone here suffers from it.

Cheryl T
08-17-2012, 11:36 AM
With apologies to the Beatles..
I am her and she is me and we are all together.........

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 02:06 PM
I am the same person dressed as fem or dressed as a man. I try not to change for anyone. I may walk or sit a little different when dressed fem but I yam who I yam.

PretzelGirl
08-17-2012, 02:44 PM
YAWABTS (Yet Another We Are Both the Same). But one thing that is interesting. I am a latebloomer and when Sue came around, it really changed him. So while Sue has always been the same and he is also the same as Sue, he used to be more reserved, conservative and far, less socialable.

Now pardon me while I go get an aspirin.