PDA

View Full Version : What EXACTLY did you do today?

Frédérique
08-15-2012, 07:54 AM
"Hello, my friend, are you visible today? You know I never knew it could be so strange..." (Michael Stipe)

Yeah – what exactly did you DO today, I mean in regards to your crossdressing? We’re all crossdressers, right? For one reason or another we’re dressing in clothes we aren’t meant to wear, or we wear them because we know we’re meant to be wearing them. Tell me what you did...

Did you dress up and go somewhere? Were you out in the open, for all to see, or were you encased in your own little feminine world, bravely challenging the Real World on your own terms? Did you go to a special place, perhaps your favorite place, chosen for safety reasons? Did you do something bold, or did you take your first steps OUT THERE? Did you pass, at least in your mind, or did that even matter? Did you enjoy a life experience whilst crossdressed? Did you drive to the edge of your emotional boundaries, pause, and push on through a little further, or did you turn back? Are you planning your next adventure right now?

Did you buy something new for yourself? Was it something beautiful, or perhaps cute, or magical, the very thing that will lift you to new heights of pleasure? Did you obtain your items in secret, or did you shop for them openly without a care in the world? Maybe a secret package arrived via UPS(!) Did you try on something NEW, pose before the mirror, and dream some girly dreams? Maybe you felt deflated after all of the anticipation dissipated, and now you need some more new stuff! Did you spend a lot of time just touching your femme clothes? Did you do your daily worship at the fetishistic “altar” you have lovingly constructed? Did you smile?

Did you look at your closet forlornly, wondering where to hide things, or how you got so many things in the first place? Did you spend hours with your clothes, trying on everything, or maybe concocting different “looks” for yourself? Did you bathe luxuriously in anticipation of a rare day en femme, shaving your legs, painting your nails, and doing your make-up perfectly? Did you spend hours just DRESSING, and then immerse yourself in the persona you had just created? Did you feel guilty or selfish? Did you think about purging, returning to a life of conformity for the sake of others? Did you wish that SHE had never showed up in the first place?

Did you enjoy the feeling of NOT being male, at least in appearance, for a brief time, or did you spend the entire day as a woman, including feeling like a woman? Did you tuck HIM away, and then let HER out to play? Was it “business as usual” being dressed, or did you spend the day thinking about the next time when you could crossdress in peace? Were you constrained by family commitments, the presence of your wife or SO, or maybe you had to present as a male to put everyone at ease? Were you at least entertaining the female inside of you, listening to her pleas to be liberated? Did you exhibit any signs of being a crossdresser without actually dressing-up? Did you dislike having to BE male for the umpteenth time?

Did you wear women’s underwear under your male clothes? Did you cross your legs at the knee? Did you shave your face, and stick out amongst the unshaven? Did you wear a pink shirt? Did you cry when you watched that movie? Did you display emotion in front of a woman, or another male? Did you read about crossdressing, or other crossdressers? Did you wonder if you really should have been a girl all along? Did you look in the mirror and try to figure out WHO was staring back at you? Did you dream about being all dressed up, and nobody even noticed you? Did you gaze at the sight of your bare knees, just below the hem of your skirt, letting a wave of euphoria wash over you? Did you feel vulnerable, or comfortable, or uncomfortable, or ridiculous, or was this the day you realized you have never felt BETTER? Just wondering...

I’ll tell you what I did today. I’m a printmaker, so I’m making a few new test plates with etching. Of course, I dress up when I work on my artwork – the usual skirt and blouse, practical shoes, minimal make-up, and a short wig. It makes me feel better. Working with volatile acids and greasy materials of all sorts, I have to wear a cute apron to protect my pretty clothes (they are functional, but NOT drab!). I keep clear polish on my nails most of the time, but I also wear gloves (pink, of course) during times like this. Away from the chemicals, I worked in my studio proper with a fan blowing a cool breeze up under my skirt – it’s been warm, you know. Later, I changed into a different outfit for these typing sessions, using the interim period to visit my sister downstairs. As soon as I returned to my upstairs domain I got back into “Freddy” mode, if you will, and I continued my work. Also today I watched a movie on DVD (in segments), and, yes, I admit I cried, but I also smiled A LOT!
:)

What exactly did you do today? :thinking:

Beverley Sims
08-15-2012, 08:23 AM
I am touring, looking around Victoria Australia.
Been looking at some lino prints that people do over here.
The Aboriginies do dot painting... More of a comercial venture I think.
The paintings are generally priced by the area they cover.
If it is a good artist they do get better recompense for it.
Me a lithographic camera operator as far as the printing game goes.
That is almost redundant with present technology.
No I do not look at my closet forlornly.:)
Only with horror.:)

Cynthia Anne
08-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Today is just getting started so after I shave my legs and shower I will have a little lunch and get ready for my doctors appointment! Getting ready to go to the doctor takes a lot of time! By the time I get done with my makeup and get my skirt and new blouse on and brush my wig it will be time to go! But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Have a nice day! Hugs!

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 10:18 AM
feeling like a woman?......Was it “business as usual” being dressed, or did you spend the day thinking about the next time when you could crossdress in peace? :thinking:

Today is still young, but yesterday, I went about "business as usual" spending my entire day as a woman. Other than the time I frittered away here, I devoted the day to business planning for one of my clients, proposal development, and an afternoon outing for a frappachino and sandwhich at Starbucks. Today will be much the same. I made a dash to the PO to mail somethings, started the lawn sprinklers and again am frittering time away here, until I get the motivation to focus on my work.

Its just another day, and that's just fine with me ;)

Leanne2
08-15-2012, 01:23 PM
I got up for work at 4am. In the shower I shaved my face, legs, and arms. I have to work as a guy but I dress as feminine as I can get away with. From the bottom up, penny loafers, trouser socks, women's jeans, panties, bra with small forms, and men's pullover shirt. Then I set my hair on 14 brush rollers and sat under a dryer. Later, rollers out, brush through and then style, touch-up here and there with an electric curling brush. No makeup. Spritz on shine and then lots of hairspray. Done. Make coffee, eat cereal and then wake up my wife at 6. Drive to work at 6:20. Arrive 14 minuets later. Work my shift as a radio dispatcher and drive home. Put a load of whites in the washer and eat a sandwich. Log in to CD.com and here I am. This afternoon I'll hang the wash on the clothes line in the back yard, visit our 90 year old neighbor lady, and come home to do more laundry. I'll cook supper and eat it with my wife when she gets off work. This evening I have a church committee meeting at 6:30 so it will be late when I get home from that. Got to go. Have a great day! Leanne

Allisa
08-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Showered and shaved,put on my hipster panties than my male clothes,picked some tomatoes from my garden,did my delicates wash,all with trimmed and shaped nails with clear polish the whole time as always,never once thinking about my gender or the trappings there of,just going with the flow of my being alive,will be preparing my meal later if in a skirt or so I cannot say at this point,if it feels right I will don the clothing that fits that mood,I know that my night time routine will be followed and my nightgown will be worn as always. Lisa

dsmth
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Went to work. Worked. At lunch I ate a small, quick lunch, then looked around some shops. I strolled through a women's clothing store downtown and after studying more or less everything available there made some purchases. I spent the afternoon back at the office but I also, of course, couldn't help but to imagine what those purchases would look like and feel like on me. I also worried about my closet space. Thinking that my house just does not have enough closet space. It's frustrating!

When I got home I tried everything on. And I liked everything! I was very pleased. Everything fit perfectly. I seem to be able to tell just by looking at something how it will fit my particular body. And I was right.

I settled on a particular outfit (involving a white top with large black polka dots, a blue stretch skirt, off-white super soft tights, a light bead bracelet and necklace) then I poured myself some dry white wine and ate some cheese with flatbread crackers as I'm not in the mood to make an elaborate dinner tonight and anyways my needs dinner-wise are not so important this particular night as my SO is out and about.

I expect to complete the evening with some reading of a book I've started, listening to music, learning something new via a podcast of some sort, sipping more wine and occasionally checking in on this site by a flickering LED candle. And maybe try out the new Sephora "Blasted Silver" nail polish I got today.

Rachel Morley
08-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Unfortunately I didn't dress en femme today. I went to work, so that meant boy mode, which for me is girl's t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, and of course under-dressing with a bra and panties. I might practice my makeup after dinner .. maybe.

Danielle Gee
08-15-2012, 07:34 PM
I got up at four am, donned my uniform, and went to work for a large souless company that couldn't care less about me. Came home to find my better half in bed with a migraine. After making sue she was ok,I drove to a friends house to borrow a wrench. He was picking sweet corn whhen I arrived and he gave me 3 ears which I ate for supper.

I didn't dress en femme this evening as I planned It's really not that fun for me unless my mistress is participating!

Pretty Boring Huh?

Danielle

Diversity
08-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Got up at 4:00am this morning. Showered and shaved. I put on a pair of nylon panties and my normal guy clothes. Later this morning I will put on pantyhose under my jeans and add a very light touch of mascara. Then I will go out for customer visits. Best I can do without getting caught. When the colder weather comes, I may try to don a bra. This is something I have been wanting to try. What I do seems very tame comparatively, but it's a start for me and I find it fun and exciting.
Di

TGMarla
08-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I tried on a "new" dress that came in the mail from Ebay. It fits! Yay! And it's real pretty, so I'll be looking forward to wearing it fully en femme this Saturday....well, maybe Friday. :)

natacsha
08-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi Frédériqe. Cool post. Living with my family makes dressing a challenge but now that I've stepped further out of the closet I have had my entire body shaved, head hair is almost at a wearable length my eyelashes are naturally long and dark anyways so I add a touch of mascara and its just enough to where those who know me notice it, like my parents. Today and all my days now are spent observing how my friends and family are responding to the changes they have noticed over the past couple months. So far so good. Waiting to get done sort of reaction from my parents aside from the usual (we know whats goin on) look I sport guy shorts and tee today and while I can easily just get all fussy and in a bad mood for not being able to be en femme, I try to make the best of it...conversing, laughing, engaged but not comfortably (as usual) but it works for me. How I feel doesn't quite change but it is a difficult balance to maintain. Soon enough they'll know and my nightmare of hiding will hopefully be over. If my dad doesn't kill me first...but my heart tells me they will be ok with it. Thats my day. XoXo

Sarah Doepner
08-15-2012, 09:21 PM
After waking, taking a shower and shaving close I cinched up my corset nice and tight and got dressed in hiking shorts, court shoes and a hawaiian shirt. You see, I pulled the muscles in my lower back the other day helping my nearly bed ridden father-in-law out and back into bed. The corset has become a medical device, providing support for my back and keeping it warm. The rest of the day was helping my wife, her sister, daughter, mother-in-law, and grandkids with one thing or another. Other than time spent here and on FB, not much girly stuff for me today.

sandra-leigh
08-15-2012, 10:47 PM
I went to the busy downtown area in my home town (the city I grew up in and lived in for about 27 years), as my usual transgendered self. Mostly wearing a denim skirt. Shopped for dresses and jeans and shoes and jewelry and jeggings and tights (and chocolate), including the sales assistants starting fitting rooms for me. I was in a large department store, and also in Long Tall Sally (formerly Tall Girl), and in a number of smaller women's clothing stores. Spent time wandering around one of the busiest malls in the city. I didn't "act" any particular way: I was just a person wearing normal clothes doing regular things. (People often take their cues from you, and so when actions and dress are normal to you, others will often perceive them as being normal or "well within tolerance" to them.)

jessicapaige
08-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Today I wore a tight pair of dance shorts under my clothes to work... not super adventurous I know but right now my clothing collection is limited.

I just finished putting on eyeshadow and eyeliner for the first time and took some pictures in a wig... and I've got to say I think I'm hooked on this and will be ordering better makeup supplies tomorrow =)

Actually, I hope it's OK but I'll post a picture... I'm sort of excited to share.

http://i.imgur.com/WQYZs.jpg

noeleena
08-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Hi,

Im allways dressed goes with out saying.

Today is allmost over as its now 20 to 9 pm i stayed home as im not going out as much because of my injurys so walking is slow & my arms are in pain all the time apart from that im okay, so i have the fire going as you know its winter here ,

& i listened to two of many disks i have good music like Motsart Bach, James Last & many others really lovely classical.

normaly im out & about , any ways its been very wet & raining a lot,

most of my days for now are just takeing it easy as. & come on here about 4 in the afternoon till bed time in about an hour.

As to clothes the easyest to put on skirt ( cant spell now brains gone ) sneakers a shirt & cardy yea & tomorrow much the same . okay im done .

...noeleena...

Kaz
08-16-2012, 04:11 AM
Working mostly from home this week, trying to mix some time off with essential work duties! It is 09:58 here as I start to type, but yesterday...

Early morning doing emails dressed in my favourite skirt and a loose fitting shirt... change to mail mode around 10.30 as the weather was good and hit my overgrown garden. Managed to mow the rear lawns, and then worked on the front. My wife went out for a walk just after lunch, and I had worked up quite a sweat so I went in, had a bath and body shave, and dressed for a couple of hours... pottered about, a bit of work stuff, maybe CD.com, etc... then I got into gardening mode again. Did a bit more before it rained... had a shower, and started cooking (chicken and mushrooms in a white wine creamy sauce with some veg). Evening I got back into Kaz clothes in my home 'office', played guitar a bit and then hit the web...

Veronica27
08-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Just said goodbye to a sister-in-law and an old friend of my wife who have been visiting most of the week. No chance to do any crossdressing since the weekend. Have to head out soon for a busy weekend of visits etc. so the dressing will have to wait a while longer.

Veronica

sometimes_miss
08-16-2012, 12:26 PM
What EXACTLY did you do today?
Well, this is written about yesterday because I just woke up. Here goes.

I'm off work today (lucky me, two days off in a row! ). Woke up, took a shower, cooked my favorite breakfast: Bacon, swiss onion omelet, home fries and sausage, can of V8 to drink, watched a bit of the olympics that I've recorded (the only way I can watch sports anymore, it's filled with so much fluff that I can remove >50% of the time broadcast by skipping dull commercials and 'human interest' crap). Then off to Loews, had to pick up some aluminum bars for fashioning car parts. Went to the cleaners, supermarket, and picked up my mail. Paid some bills online, checked my ebay items I'm watching and bidding on (picked up a new n scale train, paid a bit more than I'd like to but it's an out of production item so I may never see it for sale again for a long time); checked delivery and it will be here scheduled on Saturday. Thinking about that, I pulled out my model train setup from behind the couch and toyed with that for an unreasonable time (for an old adult guy), then decided to do some real railfanning, and went down to the local RR station and took a ride to nowhere in particular, the conductor figuring out what I was doing when I took out my mini DV camcorder and started filming some of my trip. End of the line was NYC (I live in the suburbs), took a cab to a favorite pizza place and stuffed my belly. Next stop was a book store, found a nice great big coffee table book on old steam locomotives in the clearance section only $10! Glad I came. Stayed there til after rush hour, then took the train home, picking up a hero sandwich at the local Subway store on the way. Watched a double feature, first was 'The Enemy Below', followed by 'Das Boot', enjoying my sandwiches (alright, yeah, I bought two, the $5 footlong deal 'forced' me). That pretty much finished me off and I went to bed. The only moments related to CDing was getting out of my girl pj's when I woke up, and then changing to a simply girl outfit of plaid skirt and white top with knee socks and penny loafers after I came home.

Diane Smith
08-17-2012, 03:09 AM
I didn't dress up today; had work and an early evening meeting to attend en drab. But I did get to wear heels around the house after I got home, and I spent some time organizing closets and doing girly laundry. Thursday was actually a down day after a much bigger adventure on Wednesday, which I spent entirely out and dressed. I got my nails done in the morning and then drove to Indianapolis (~120 miles) for an afternoon of shopping. $600 poorer, I came home with several bags of the stuff that I spent this evening organizing.

- Diane

linda allen
08-17-2012, 05:56 AM
What exactly did you do today? :thinking:

Short version: My boobs came today in the mail from the Breast Form Store. I put them on and waited for my wife to come home and see if she noticed. She did and all is well.

Pretty big step for me. :battingeyelashes:

linda allen
08-17-2012, 05:58 AM
Today I wore a tight pair of dance shorts under my clothes to work... not super adventurous I know but right now my clothing collection is limited.

I just finished putting on eyeshadow and eyeliner for the first time and took some pictures in a wig... and I've got to say I think I'm hooked on this and will be ordering better makeup supplies tomorrow =)

Actually, I hope it's OK but I'll post a picture... I'm sort of excited to share.

http://i.imgur.com/WQYZs.jpg

jessicapaige, you look great. I predict more clothing, more makeup, boobs, etc. and you'll soon be out walking among us. :heehee:

Melanie Sykes
08-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Working from home today, fully dressed in girl mode but with no wig or makeup. Black loafers, nude pop socks, black womens' jeans, black lace panties and matching bra, and a red boat-necked top with very short sleeves. I have my brand-new breast forms in (arrived this morning), so I'm making lots of trips to the kitchen as an excuse to get up, walk and feel my new boobs bouncing a little. Fantastic! My wife will be home in a couple of hours, so I'm enjoying feeling femme while I can.

Marleena
08-17-2012, 07:27 AM
Today is just starting but yesterday was a day of reflection and deep thought. I was thinking of the members struggling with being CD/TG/TS/IS or whatever. I was thinking of the diversity and some of the sadness here too. I was thinking we need an "I survived being (insert label here)" T-shirts. I thought of friendly advice I've given friends here. I wondered if I am making a difference in helping anybody with this. I realized I still have self doubt. I wished I was younger and could start over again.

I'm not sure what today will bring.

Krististeph
08-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah – what exactly did you DO today…

Did you dress up and go somewhere?
In the evening it was still warm, but I pulled on a sheer pair of shimmery hose, a sleeveless lined cotton Calvin Klein sundress (a very nice dress) with a black on white print. Watched a show with my wife, went out in the back a few times after sunset. Our own little world.

Did you buy something new for yourself?
Nail polish: Revlon quick dry in a bright pastel pink. Shared it with the wife- she actually asked me to give her a pedicure.

Did you bathe luxuriously in anticipation of a rare day en femme, shaving your legs, painting your nails, and doing your make-up perfectly?
Except for the ‘rare’ part!

Did you feel guilty or selfish?
It’s not as much fun without the guilt… :-)

Did you enjoy the feeling of NOT being male, at least in appearance, for a brief time, or did you spend the entire day as a woman, including feeling like a woman?
Nice question! A: mostly ‘not being male’…

Pexetta
08-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Exactly? I breakfasted and smoked in the garden in women's casual, then had to get into man mode old clothes to mow the lawns and dig out weeds. Then lunch, and testing out a new recommended shaving method using hair conditioner as lubricant - that worked excellently, I'll try it again for special occasions. Then 20 minutes wasted putting on sunblock, realising it was tinted sunblock and washing it off again and replacing it with transparent sunblock. Then a stroll into town (ambiguous man mode) for a cuticle cutter and a snug sweat top. Certain amount of mutual embarrassment here with a young male SA, I hadn't expected that so didn't have a pre-prepared manner to deal with it.

Then home, yoga, tea, bath, lady mode, a number of gin & oranges and a spin round my favourite CD and TG forums.

Marguarite
08-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi Freddy,
Today was a very different day. I had to work on a day I usually have off. This was the only day this week i didn't under dress at work, needed to do manual labor in the warehouse.
But arriving home in the late afternoon , I couldn't wait to take a shower and shave my face ( nothing else needs shaving since stated using an epilator ) . My wife asked if i was dressing tonight and I said, I'm just getting pretty. Panties, Bra, Forms, Corset, White strap tee w/built in bra ( to smooth everything out). Then it was time for Make-up. Smokey eyes, pink lipstick with gloss, and a new con-sealer, and ready to get dressed. Jean shirt, new frilly Magenta blouse ( gift from wife ), clear nail polish (still from manicure last weekend, gift from wife ), Pink toenails that I did myself. Wig on, accessorize, and I'm ready for a great evening at home. My wife said I accomplished PRETTY, I feel GREAT. Before I posted this reply, I Tightened the corset and achieved a 32" waist, down from 38", Thanx for the inspiration Freddy, I'll try to advance my transformation everyday. HUGS, Marguarite

silverfurret
08-25-2012, 11:19 PM
I underdressed today like every day, I saw the women I have a crush on today and talked to her a little bit with no more of an idea where we stand.
I didn't tuck but honestly I never tuck, I guess I'm lazy like that. I just finished my daily 4+ mile walk so its been a decent day I guess.

Elsa Larson
08-25-2012, 11:32 PM
I wrote a post detailing what I did over the last 3 days.

Intertwined
08-25-2012, 11:40 PM
I've not done anything even remotely feminine today, or, for over the past 2 weeks, I feel I am on the verge of loosing my sanity.

If I don't find a solution soon, I'm afraid this will not end pretty.