PDA

View Full Version : It’s good that houses can’t talk!

suzy1
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
I look after a friend’s country estate when he is a way and arrived this morning in drab. I have the place to myself so it’s lovely to go for walks in the grounds in a light summer dress and heels.

As I pulled up at the front of the house the gardener comes round on the lawn mower.
He must have thought he had the place to himself as well because he was nude!
I tried my best to put him at his ease by saying that it was a good idea to get a bit of air to the body and what’s wrong with a little naturism.
But he was still very embarrassed and soon left in his pick-up.

20 minutes latter and I am walking along the gravel pathway feeling the breeze on my legs and my dress swishing from side to side.

Yes, it is good that houses can’t talk!:heehee:

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Thats hillarious, suzy. I can imagine myself in the gardener's place...thinking I had some privacy and getting a bit of sun. And I would probably follow it by spending the day as the lady of the estate. Either way, the house is bound to silence!

dominique
08-15-2012, 09:42 AM
I know many of us would be in deep deep trouble lol

Amy Fakley
08-15-2012, 10:10 AM
also pets.
if someone ever invents one of those collars from "Up", I'm in serious trouble, LOL.

~Joanne~
08-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes I agree, a lot of us would be in serious trouble if houses or pets could talk lol Right now, the Gardner is wondering if your going to talk suzy lol

Beverley Sims
08-15-2012, 10:30 AM
I remember you telling us about this excursion yesterday.
I thought then what a great gig.
I am familiar with UK estates and at this time of year they can be beautiful.
Also the solitude....UNTIL the gardener comes around the corner naked!!! or is that knackered.:)
Joking aside, think of the trust and comraderie you can build up with the gardener.
I think it is great. Good for you Suzy.
Remember, the walls have ears, and watch out for flies on the wall.:)
I'll go now.

Nichola
08-15-2012, 10:31 AM
lol, that cheered me up, need a laugh today:heehee: thanks Suzy

bridget thronton
08-15-2012, 01:51 PM
A very good story there are odd things in life

Marleena
08-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Too funny! Suzy you could have at least reached in your luggage and thrown him a dress to cover up with! Or maybe it would just rattle him a bit more.lol. He was bound to get busted eventually.:)

Anyways have fun strutting your stuff there!

Barbara Ella
08-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Boy, it would really have been interesting if you had met him as Suzy. Guess he is just a private nudist, and doesn't want any company...His loss.

Barbara

katie_barns
08-15-2012, 03:37 PM
That was funny! If my house could talk I would have to file for a gag order from the courts. Nobody needs to know that stuff.

Cynthia Anne
08-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Shame on you Suzy! You ruined the gardeners perfect day! Hugs!

Lynn Marie
08-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Do you invent this stuff, Suzy, or does silly stuff just follow you around?

Momarie
08-15-2012, 04:46 PM
That is sooo lovely Suzy, you are a natural one too!

chelle
08-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Are you sure that there are no cameras mounted anywhere around the house?
Chelle

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi Suzy, Oh boy if this old house could talk what a story it would tell.

Kelli Ca
08-15-2012, 08:05 PM
That's great I can only imagine the look on his face

Jilmac
08-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I can imagine the gardener's embarrassment at meeting you there, but I'm willing to bet that the house holds more secrets than any of us want to reveal.

Stacy L
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
20 minutes latter and I am walking along the gravel pathway feeling the breeze on my legs and my dress swishing from side to side.

Yes, it is good that houses can’t talk!:heehee:

Suzy, did you turn the security cameras off? :doh:

:)

suzy1
08-15-2012, 11:54 PM
There are no security cameras. I have been working at the old house for over 12 years and I know it as well as the owner.

The gardener asked me not to tell the owner and I will keep his secret just as I would want him to keep mine if he walked in and found Suzy.

Its 6 am the next morning as I type this.
The walk in the grounds was lovely. I had a little black dress on, hold ups, and 4” heels.
It was very breezy last night and the feel of the wind in my hair and on my dress was magic.

I had couple of screwdrivers latter on and changed into a new party dress I got from ebay. The dress can only be described as wow!

I’m always saying this but here I go again…………life is fun. [Going back to bed now, nite nite girls]

SUZY

jessicapaige
08-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Wow that really sounds like a blast =)

I'm going to be housesitting at the end of the month myself... and I just started crossdressing so it will be exciting to be in a different place.