PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

Alexisninsar
08-15-2012, 12:13 PM
The wife and I took a trip to Tallahassee this past weekend (8/10-11). One of the main reasons we went was because I have been in a funk because of not being able to dress in public. Saturday we were going to a couple of friends (wife and wife) for lunch and I was going to be dressed, simply in a skirt and top. We got to the restaurant and and felt uneasy but went trough it dressed. They complement how I looked and I relaxed a bit. after words they had to do some shopping @ walmart and we followed. After we said our goodbys wife and I went to the two malls and walked around. I walked around like it was nothing. Then unfortunately it was time to head home. On the drive back she told me that she was more nervous then I was, especially when I had to use the men's room, no "family" one around. I was also informed that I had been turning a few guys head, then they realized I was one too.
One other thing to come out was she helped me get my first bra. I found that I am still nervous about talking to her about what I want to do, I know logically that she wouldn't leave me, but logic can be over ridden by emotion easily.

Tracii G
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Nice that she accepts the premise of you dressing so give it time.

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Its great that you were able to get out on this adventure with a couple of suportive friends. There is strength in numbers. I think its always easier to blend in when your part of a group of women rather than alone. Its interesting to me that both of you felt nervous even though there weren't any adverse reactions...just a few turned heads. I hope you can plan another outing with your wife in the very near future. That's probably the best way to overcome those butterflies. With each subsequent trip, you both will feel more confident and at ease.

bridget thronton
08-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Sounds like a good outing and a loving spouse

linda allen
08-16-2012, 06:37 AM
At some point, you have to use the ladies room. I suppose it depends on if you're fully dressed and trying to pass and how well you pass.

If you can, scout out the area ahead of time and make note of all the family or unisex (individual) restrooms.

cdlovesy
08-20-2012, 03:55 PM
I hopefully will have my first public experience soon, I get nervous whenever I think about it... noone said anything bad though right??

Cynthia Anne
08-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! I hope you have many more!

Beverley Sims
08-21-2012, 01:18 AM
You obviously had a great time, now work on your appearance.
You do not need your wife to regress and make things harder to accomplish by having any bad experiences.

Diversity
08-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Congratulations for following through! You are so lucky to have a supportive wife and I can only imagine how nice it must have been for you to have your wife help you purchase your first bra. What a lucky person you are! Just think of all the new adventures that lie ahead! Best wishes to you and yours!
Di