PDA

View Full Version : I wonder why/whats happening?

femaletrouble
08-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Ive dressed most of my life for the sexual thrill of the sexy silk undies, stockings an suspenders an the slips, an well you can guess where it always leads to. an in the past i would straight away take the clothes off an dress in my male attire. but recently over these past 2 or 3 years ive wanted to stay dressed for as long as possible, i only take them off when nesacary by which i mean work an socializing. orther wise i would love to now stay dressed in womens clothes all the time even after the excitment! so whats happenin?

Amy R Lynn
08-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Sounds like you have gone past the acceptance part and into the comfy part of being a CD. Getting dressed is very comforting for a lot of us. I have to imagine that may of us started with the sexual part. I know I did, and still do. But I have noticed that there is a comfort that is present even after the sexual art is over. If I didn't have young children in the house living with me, I'm pretty sure I would leave it on when I'm at home. I think you have just reached the next level of acceptance, comfort.

Karren H
08-15-2012, 03:43 PM
obviously your no longer ashamed...... at what ever level....

Marleena
08-15-2012, 03:47 PM
obviously your no longer ashamed...... at what ever level....

Yep... now she's just doomed.:D

I think it's the comfort thing too..

kimdl93
08-15-2012, 03:49 PM
here's my take on this. Most of us discovered (or in my case rediscovered) women's undies etc when we were entering puberty. Note that I say rediscovered...many of us began our lives with some level of awareness that we were transgendered...without understanding what that meant. As we approach puberty, virtually anything we could even peripherally associate with women and/or sex . So its not surprising that as we emerged as cross dressers, there was a strong intial association with sex. My suggestion is that the association is largely coincedental, particularly among those of us we identify as transgendered. Eventually the sexual aspect begins to diverge from the gender aspect...and we find that we dress really for our inner needs, not for arrousal. If it weren't for that initial connection, it might be easier for us to recognize our transgendered nature a bit earlier in life.

Amy Fakley
08-15-2012, 04:16 PM
As we approach puberty, virtually anything we could even peripherally associate with women and/or sex ... If it weren't for that initial connection, it might be easier for us to recognize our transgendered nature a bit earlier in life.

I just wanted to drop by and say that's one of the most insightful things I've seen written here.
And for what it's worth, femaletrouble ... the same thing happened to me a long time ago. Used to be for the kicks, but I got over that hill ... and there was an entire world on the other side :)

natacsha
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
my hardest crashes were after, as you call it, "excitement" lol so I thought and thought and crashed and crashed....but what did you expect? you weren't conditioned to accept all that madness in your mind. then when lava hits the fan, you crash. makes sense to me at least. the best part about it was stripping away at all that junk I was lead to believe all my life. Now there's no more crash! It's more like, I come to and stumble my way into the kitchen with my heals, hair all over the place, and forgetting why I went to the kitchen!!

Kaz
08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi Female Trouble...! Yeah... totally relate to this... what is happening? Same as me! Kim has some wise words in there. I am just more 'comfortable' dressed 'en femme' as we tend to say... I dress as a guy to do what I have to do in guy mode - it's okay... but I continually feel that THIS is cross-dressing, i.e. getting into guy mode!?:)

KellyJameson
08-15-2012, 07:50 PM
The cream always rises to the top

Silmaril
08-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I've gone through that cycle as well. I had a long stretch between relationships during which I lived alone. After a long initial period that was a lot like you described where the focus was the thrill, I arrived at a point where it got to be more about getting home from work, changing from drab to femme, and just enjoying being myself. It was really a very nice experience.

Ya know, couples stereotypically go through a similar cycle where at first the sex is really predominant, but then they settle in and the sex is not as big a motivator. Come to think of it, I never bring myself flowers or take myself out much anymore either. Uh oh: I wonder if I'm on the verge of breaking up with myself...

I think what you're experiencing might be the natural evolution. I wonder if it isn't the path most of us would eventually follow if life and loved ones didn't intercede and require in one way or another that we do more to conform to the social norms.

outhiking
08-15-2012, 11:25 PM
There's a lot of us in the same boat. The funny thing is that once you accept yourself, the "thrill" is less dominating, but still there when you want it. It's just nice to feel more in control.

Jorja
08-15-2012, 11:31 PM
I come to and stumble my way into the kitchen with my heals, hair all over the place, and forgetting why I went to the kitchen!!

I do that on a regular basis now days!:heehee:

Barbara Ella
08-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Yep, you have crossed the line ang moved into acceptance and familiarity with yourself and the dressing. you are learning more every day.

Barbara

Ann Thomas
08-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Same thing happened to me some years ago! Enjoy the feeling!

Hugs,
Ann

docrobbysherry
08-16-2012, 12:42 AM
OMG, FT! You're probably turning into a WOMAN! EeeK!

sterling12
08-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Perhaps your evolving from Fetish Crossdresser into Transgendered, (Classic definition). Your getting older of course, and as your levels of testosterone decrease, doing "that" becomes less important.

Now, The Women gets to come out! She was always there, you just didn't know her. Introduce yourself, and see if you two can get along together. That's called Acceptance!

Peace and Love, Joanie

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2012, 06:57 AM
Hi FT. ,It sounds like that you've finally found yourself.

giuseppina
08-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Hello FT,

I passed the fetish stage quite some time ago. Right now, I accept it as part of me, but I am still extremely wary of the reactions of others.

Beverley Sims
08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
The bonds are gripping on you ever tighter, ever tighter.:)
As you progress other interests in life occupy your mind and confidence grows. Ever consuming passion of another kind takes over from what I can only describe as the cheap thrill.
The thrill was never that cheap from what I remember.:)

Lynn Marie
08-16-2012, 02:05 PM
I think you're officially gay now. Stop by your local LGBT club and pick up your card. Just kidding. You can just ignore me, the posts above mine are really good. Kim's is priceless. I'm relatively clueless!

"Ya know, couples stereotypically go through a similar cycle where at first the sex is really predominant, but then they settle in and the sex is not as big a motivator. Come to think of it, I never bring myself flowers or take myself out much anymore either. Uh oh: I wonder if I'm on the verge of breaking up with myself..."

I really loved this one!