PDA

View Full Version : More than a hobby. Less than a lifestyle...

Mara3001
08-16-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi all. I do not write everyday here, mainly because most of times i don´t know what to say to the "audience".
But lastly, i feel the necessity to express some things that i can´t talk with anyother people around me. So here i am, trying to "calm down" what my head think but my heart can´t explain. My apologies if this sounds too weird. :P

I´m crossdressing since i was 14, i guess. I´ve passed hundred of hours reading about it, i´ve bought loads of clothes by myself (which are hidden by the eternity for now because i share house with my brother), and if you know me, all you would find is a "simple boy".
I do not want to become a woman but what i´ve noted when i´m out with my friends is that i´m not like them. I talk "physically".They are all big, strong and compared to them, i´m quite a joke. I´m a skinny person since i remember. My family always reminds me that i have not fat in anyway. If you think about it, i am 35, 1´70 mts height and my weight is 59kgs more or less. And i like to eat, right? Love meat for example. But i can´t gain weight doing my normal life, like i see. And most important thing is that i don´t want to gain mass for nothing. i´m what i´m, and end road.

So lastly, when i crossdress, i´m beginning to think that i "look better and more natural" when using female clothes. Obviously, i have a man face yet ha,ha,.
I think that the fact to be without a girl near can be affecting me.

If you join all the parts that we have until now, we have a mess in my head quite big.

But the most important thing in all of the crossdressing thing is that i feel alone. That´s the true. I´d love to have a partner with talk about it. A real friend and if possible, a gg who understand me and supports my both sides.
Don´t missunderstand me. I´m not looking for a girldfriend here. That would be crazy. What i´m trying to say is that in my life, and knowing than i´m quite a shy guy, that´s a very very difficult combination to find and happen.

The most valuable thing in one life are friends. And not all the people are lucky enough to count with it. So if you have the luck your life with that special person, congratulations. ^^

Ending this threat, i want to add that i love to crossdress even knowing that is an "out-of-the-line" hobby. Love and hate, because i´ve been educated to search for what all the people do as "normal" (as most of you, i think).
I´d love to talk with other people ,that feels like me or not. My english is quite simple, because is not my language (i´m spanish, living in Spain not in south america, you know).

Thanks for reading me. Thanks for stay there. And my apologies for a very long post.
Best regards from a very very hot summer here...

Brenda79135
08-16-2012, 05:48 AM
Meeting a GG can happen anytime, anyplace. As for communicating with other people, let your fingers fly here. As you get use to sharing here it will become easier to connect with someone.

Tracii G
08-16-2012, 05:59 AM
You have friends here and we can talk about whatever you like.
That right someone will come along when you least expect it.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2012, 06:35 AM
Hi Mara, When you are here you've thousands of friends .

If you have a question someone here will probably have an answer for you.

Beverley Sims
08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
There are many here that share your interest.
When I was 20 I weighed 50 kilos and height 1.6metres.
I was the only thin boy in a group of 10 and they were all big.
I did not share my interests with them and all was fine.

Mara3001
08-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Feels great reading you and i´ll try to participate more in the forum. The truth is that it cost me a little write here because i feel kinda lost in some crossdressings themes, for example. Don´t know if what i want to say usually is a "nonsense" or too obvious for you all, and that, break me down to do it the most of times.
Even knowing that i can find here "thousands of friends", what is fair is that people can decide by themselves if i´m good enough to gain their trust. And that is a time matter, i think. :D
So, from now, i´ll try to be helpfull here and participate more if i can as well. :)

Again,thank you very much, ladys. It will be a pleasure to know from you all. ^^

May(be)
08-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Your English is fine, don't worry about your mastery of the language. You are understandable. I am amazed that this community is so diverse and global!! I love meeting people from all over the world who share my lifestyle.

I believe I am where you are right now, my friend. Trying to discover how to deal with this part of your life all alone is difficult. Until only recently I have dealt with it all on my own. I did, however, find one GG friend when I began my journey in May. She can be useful and may be supportive but cannot truly empathize with what you are going through. I realized this when I started telling her about my inner turmoil and she made a good sounding board, but was unable to advise.

That's why I came here. I hope this community can be the support and guidance I am searching for. I can see you are new here, like me. I believe that it will get better for us the more we talk about it. I encourage you to post on this board as often as possible. We can get through this together, right?

kimdl93
08-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Well, Mara, first of all, I know there are several Spanish members here. So use the search function and find them. What better way to find friends with common interests.

One of my observations is that some CDrs live very solitary and lonely lives. In part it may be because of a fear of rejection by friends and family, but it may also be a self imposed isolation. They may view themselves as flawed and unworthy...I know there was a time when I felt that way about myself.

My advice to you is to reject isolation and get out. Meet people of all sorts, get involved in any social activity and even if your painfully shy, force yourself to interact with others. You'll gain confidence and make new friends. Among them you may meet one or more GGs who, once you know them well enough to share personal things, may take an interest in you and your CDing.

Don't worry about whether or not "you want to be a woman". If you feel better and look more natural, the go ahead and allow yourself to experience life wearing womens clothes. Its all good if you allow yourself the freedom.

sterling12
08-16-2012, 01:57 PM
You might want to investigate the possibility of joining a local TG Support Group. Don't know your situation, but most towns over 100K will have a Group. And that seems to be true in most of The Civilized World. You would have an opportunity to meet others, make friends, and start to investigate about Whom "She" really might be. Life is always transitioning, maybe it's time for you to make some changes?

As a Medical Sidebar: If your concerned about your weight, perhaps you just have a high metabolism rate, or perhaps it's something medical. Talk to your Doc about it, and at a minimum A Thyroid Hormone Blood Test should be taken. Yeah, some people just stay skinny and small, but often there's a problem that is fixable.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Mara3001
08-17-2012, 05:35 AM
Reading all of your comments, makes me think that what i need is just talk with someone more about my tastes (don't know if this is the correct expression).
And for now, THIS is the best place where i can be ^^. Thanks a lot for the "welcome". :P Now, i'm crazy to change to my "girl mode" again. The bad new is that i'll have to wait a few days more. Too many people at home this weekend... xD