PDA

View Full Version : fresh shaved legs.

Madam Rose
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Ok two days ago I shave my whole body since I hate body hair. I use silk shaveing cream and my legs are as smooth as....well silk. Anyway that night as I go to bed in my red silk like fabric sheets, omg it was wonderful how the sheets felt on my legs. Has anyone had this experience while under the covers or even in a dress?

Karren H
08-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Nope.... Never... I must be doing something drastically wrong? :D

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2012, 09:30 AM
It's a great feeling with fresh shaved legs and silk sheets! I do it weekly! Enjoy it!

kimdl93
08-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Never had silk sheets....or silk stockings for that matter.

Cheryl T
08-16-2012, 10:55 AM
No, not in that way, but I do love how things feel against my skin after I've just epilated and exfoliated. There's just something about smooth legs and fresh stockings that's special. Or the way a breeze feels on bare, smooth legs.

katie_barns
08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't have silk sheets. But I do love the feeling of fresh shaved legs and the way material slides across them. GG's have been keeping that secret from us for way too long. :)

outhiking
08-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Even jeans can feel nice over smooth legs. I can't wait until fall to start shaving again.

Kelli<3
08-16-2012, 05:06 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I can't wait until fall so I can start keeping my legs smooth. I have been keeping them trimmed very short which honestly looks shaved unless you look closely. I have been trimming them shorter each time I trim this summer and I don't know that anyone has noticed, they definitely haven't said anything. I think my plan is to have smooth legs for good once I start shaving or epilating this fall.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi Rose , The skin is so much more sensitive I love the way that a lined skirt moves over my legs.

Jamiegirl1
08-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I felt that wonderful feeling the first time I shaved my legs,now I still get that feeling when I epilate,put baby oil on my legs and go to bed,feels soooo Nice!!!

Jamiegirl1
08-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I can't wait until fall so I can start keeping my legs smooth. I have been keeping them trimmed very short which honestly looks shaved unless you look closely. I have been trimming them shorter each time I trim this summer and I don't know that anyone has noticed, they definitely haven't said anything. I think my plan is to have smooth legs for good once I start shaving or epilating this fall.

you should definitely epilate,you will love it!

Kelli<3
08-16-2012, 10:22 PM
you should definitely epilate,you will love it!
I plan to. I have an epilator and have been epilating my chest and stomach. Much better than shaving, especially after you keep with it for awhile. When I shave my legs I feel sharp stubble by the end of the day, if I epilate I'm smooth for at least a week.

KTevolved
08-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Shaving legs is a big step and rewarding when you do it.

Raychel
08-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Problem is once you start shaving there is no going back. It has been about a year for me now and there is no way I could never let the hair grow out again.

Claire Cook
08-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Problem is once you start shaving there is no going back. It has been about a year for me now and there is no way I coul dvere let the hair grow out again.

Me neither! One more thing about the wonderful feeling of shaved legs -- they feel great in the pool! (And just about every other situation...)

bridget thronton
08-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Agreed swimming is so much nicer without arm or leg hair (the water really does seem to tug at the hair)

Jane-C
08-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Agree it's fantastic! Problem in my case is the next morning when stubble hooks everything in sight, so I often sleep in nylon nightie with stockings. It's also amazingly slippery :) only way I can describe it.

Jane

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Even jeans can feel nice over smooth legs. I can't wait until fall to start shaving again.

why wait, I epil and shave all over all year long. I could care less what others believe

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I plan to. I have an epilator and have been epilating my chest and stomach. Much better than shaving, especially after you keep with it for awhile. When I shave my legs I feel sharp stubble by the end of the day, if I epilate I'm smooth for at least a week.

Definetly epil!!!! I have been for years and its so easy now. I'm up to three weeks between epils. I shave maybe once every 10 days to clean up. Even arm hair is going away. Best decision ever to begin. I did today and what used to take 3 hours now takes a little over an hour for everything below the neck. Legs take 45 mins, arms 15 mins and stomach, privates and under arms another 10 mins. Not much left these days after 8 years....love it

yvonne10
08-18-2012, 02:39 AM
it is also very nice when your wife has shaved hers and you go to bed and rap your legs around each others

Beverley Sims
08-18-2012, 05:53 AM
I have forgotten what hairy leg are like.
I haven't had to shave them for years.

Jenniferpl
08-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Damn topic. Now I want to shave my legs again. Hopefuly my wife will go along it this time.

Andrea26
08-18-2012, 12:12 PM
im too excited for fall and cooler weather so I can shave my legs and wear pants. i was too afraid to shave in the summer since i have somewhat hairy legs and didn't want to give myself away since i haven't shave my legs before. Which one is best in using an cheap straight razors or epilators?

larry
08-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Oh I so hate this thread.. I can hardly breathe just reading it and wishing it could be me.. hehehe

marny
08-18-2012, 02:41 PM
last time we had silk sheets we kept sliding out of the bed.:devil:

KellyJameson
08-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I could never tolerate hair because it reduces the sensitivity of touch.

Eliminate hair and you bring the world into you through your skin, keep it and you go through life being wrapped in a carpet.

Next time you are standing somewhere waiting in line let the front of one leg glide up the back of the calf muscle on the other leg as if you have a slight itch, it reduces the stress of waiting if you are in a hurry.

Very calming because it takes you out of your head (worry) and puts you in your body.