PDA

View Full Version : A great Community

katie_barns
08-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:05

I have been crossdressing for most of my life and been going public for 10 to 15 years now. I thought I had a pretty good handle on the whole CD thing. I understood how to dress and act while presenting en femme. Been through the purges, the guilt feelings and all that. I also felt I had a pretty good handle on the why I Dress.. If I needed to know something I would just get online and google it. Or ask on some of my regular websites pertaining to the subject. Basically I felt I was pretty much an expert on the subject.

That was until I started here. I joined this site about 4 months ago. What I have learned in the last 4 months exceeds what I have learned in the last 4 years. I am humbled so much by the amount of information here. It is an amazing community. Not just the long term members but the new ones too.

I looked and saw that I have posted a couple hundred times. [I'm a little bit of a Chatty Cathy]. I hope that I have added to the info and helped some of the ones just starting out. I probably have $%^&#$ a couple people off somewhere along the lines. I know one particular that I did, but that happens.

My point is just to say thanks to everyone here. Even the moderators who have cut a couple of my post for breaking the rules. Whether I agree or disagree with it; you do a great job.

I really needed to get that off my chest. I feel better now.
Have a wonderful day.

MonicaJean
08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Hugs Katie! This is an awesome place! We all can be ourselves here, for better for worse, but let's face it, it's almost always for the better :)

AngieStone
08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Yes Katie it is a great community. For the short time I have been here it has helped me to understand that I really am not a lone in all of this. There truly are others that feel the same way I do. Makes me feel a little better each day. I love your comments so don't stop love the Chatty Cathy.
Angie

UNDERDRESSER
08-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Totally agree.

I'm not on the same page as all of you. Nobody is. Some just get turned on, some just like the feel, some actually want to be a woman in some form, some like guys, some like girls. Doesn't matter. We can talk and discuss in a safe forum, for the most part, everybody can take what they want from the discussions, and try to figure out how it applies, or doesn't apply, to themselves. Sometimes realizing what you aren't, helps to define what you are.

Beverley Sims
08-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I agree,I am also on a different page to you.
I get some of my posts deleted, I think.
I do suffer from severe imaginitus and think I have posted somewhere when I have not.
Being a Chatty Cathy is good as it helps you interact with others and life becomes easier.
Lately I have just been spreading graffiti all around the place.:)
Keep at it Katie and enjoy it for what this community can do for you.

kimdl93
08-16-2012, 02:48 PM
This is a great place to sororitize (is that like fraternizing for women?) and to learn. In my 2 1/2 years I've grown, learned from and been inspired by the other members. And where else can you find a spectrum of CDrs ranging from their early adulthood through their 80s, all able to share questions, concerns and experiences. I'm particularly thrilled by the number of young transgendered people who have joined and are getting a much better start on life as a result of this site!

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2012, 03:40 PM
I have to agree with you Katie! I've learn a lot in my short time here! I've learned I'm not alone and have made some great friends along the way!