PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

Michelle V
08-16-2012, 01:37 PM
It is 11:15 am and I just woke up. My wife let me sleep late today because I dressed up last night and stayed up until almost 5:00 am. I loved it, I can't believe how comfortable I feel wearing dresses and make up. I realized I need to practice more "puttin on my face" My wife and I got new make up and because she is doing more bold colors I decided to do the same and the results were not what I hoped for. I looked like a five dollar hooker. But it was fun non-the less. She bought me two books on how to apply make up correctly and I can't wait to spend one of our "girl nights" trying new things out.
We moved to a new place a few months back and family is ALWAYS around. I work NOC (night shift) 6pm to 6am and sleep days, I used to dress up during the day while the kids were on school and since school started this week I tought I would have time to have Michelle around more often but for the looks of it family decided otherwise, there is always someone here and Michelle only has come out to my wife and her mom (who has not really met her) I am hoping to get back on schedule and continue to at least practice my make up. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer.

Beverley Sims
08-16-2012, 02:18 PM
between you get the look right.
I experiment sometimes and look like a thirty dollar hooker, because that is how much makeup I have wasted.
When experimenting with something if it doesn't turn out there is a saying.
"Back to the drawing board."
When experimenting with makeup,
Don't do it at home, seek a professional like at Macs. Or else.
"Back to the mirror" would work here.:)

Cynthia Anne
08-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm glad you got a little time to enjoy being yourself Michelle! Practice makes perfect! So keep tryin' and you'll get there! Hugs!

Dawn cd
08-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm sure you didn't look like a five-dollar hooker.

Michelle V
08-16-2012, 04:17 PM
OK it was more like $4.99

katie_barns
08-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Makeup takes time, practice, and the right products. I use to look like a 5$ hooker but I have gotten much better. I can pass for a 10$ hooker now. :)

Candice Mae
08-16-2012, 04:35 PM
And remember some time less is more, I found the simplest make up often looks the most realistic. And like Katie said, practice, practice practice...

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Hi Michelle, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

heatherdress
08-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Sounds like you are doing fine and that you have a terrific wife. Make sure you always let her know and maybe show your appreciation when dressed with a card or flowers or maybe a special neck rub or massage for her. Maybe you two can plan weekend get-aways together and bring Michelle. And maybe the $5 hooker look is sexy and fun.