PDA

View Full Version : wen you dress

lori m crawford
08-16-2012, 05:16 PM
wen you get all dressed a go out or stay home what was the best or worst time you had i know ther is a lot of stories we cood tele good an bad

May(be)
08-16-2012, 05:24 PM
First time I stepped out in public dressed I ran into two little boys from my neighborhood riding their bikes. I came out of my back gate, which is a privacy fence, and there they were! No avoiding them. One of them, about 5 years old, stopped his bike and looked at me and said "Hi Mommy!" Very first event on my very first time out! What a confidence boost!!

kimdl93
08-16-2012, 05:33 PM
I've told this before, but the best time I had out was at a gay bar. I wasn't looking for any kind of hook up but I gots lots of attention from several very attractive gay/bi women. Who knew!?! If I had know this I would have started going out en femme back when I was single!

RADER
08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
The worst time is when I have to change back to boy mode.
Rader

Michelle V
08-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Having a great time with my wife at night, my son woke up from a bad dream, I dove behind a wall that separates the family room from the hallway and got the panties scared out of me, Mom took care of the situation, got him back to bed,needless to say I had to go back to guy mode right away