PDA

View Full Version : Getting out (sort of)

Dusty815
08-16-2012, 11:57 PM
It has been really hot here, if fact it was 103 degrees today. This evening I was dressed at home, I changed a few times, but decided that I would ask my wife if she wanted to go for ice cream. So I put my wig on and out the door we went to the car, it was just starting to get dark and I told her she should drive. Off we went to the local drive thru for ice cream, now I know its not shopping or dining inside but it was a big step for me, I felt great. After finishing our ice cream, we ate in the car, I gathered up the trash and got out of the car and took it to the trash can by the front of the store. No one saw me but I felt great, it has given me some confidence. On the way home we stopped at the mailbox and I again got out of the car to gather the mail which is up the street from the house. Baby steps and my wife is giving me feminine hints on how to hold my hands and legs while sitting. This is my story so far and I appreciate the forum to write it.

linda allen
08-17-2012, 06:03 AM
It has been really hot here, if fact it was 103 degrees today. This evening I was dressed at home, I changed a few times, but decided that I would ask my wife if she wanted to go for ice cream. So I put my wig on and out the door we went to the car, it was just starting to get dark and I told her she should drive. Off we went to the local drive thru for ice cream, now I know its not shopping or dining inside but it was a big step for me, I felt great. After finishing our ice cream, we ate in the car, I gathered up the trash and got out of the car and took it to the trash can by the front of the store. No one saw me but I felt great, it has given me some confidence. On the way home we stopped at the mailbox and I again got out of the car to gather the mail which is up the street from the house. Baby steps and my wife is giving me feminine hints on how to hold my hands and legs while sitting. This is my story so far and I appreciate the forum to write it.

It usually starts with baby steps. It's really great that your wife is OK with your dressing and is participating.

My wife is accepting of me dressing at home but I have no wig yet and she's concerned about going out and people seeing me (or us). I think if I had a wig (I'm working on it) and we could get to the car and out of our neighborhood, she might be OK being out with me dressed.

STACY B
08-17-2012, 06:07 AM
Go,,,,Go,,,,,,Go,,,, Dusty,,,That a girl,,, Just take it slow ,,Even your SO had to grow into the LADY she is,,, It dont happen over night ,, Crawl before you walk in HEELZ !!

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi Dusty, Out is Out, The next thing you know you will be going grocery shopping
and fashion shopping en-femm.

May(be)
08-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Wow! That really takes incredible guts. I love your wife for going out with you. She really loves and supports you! Send her some flowers or something. I'd send her some myself for her being so great to you, and by extension the whole community, but that would be weird, right?

jillleanne
08-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Baby steps are great and probably the best way to do it. Yes the confidence builds and the sweat lessens. lol Good for you!

Cynthia Anne
08-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Good for you Dusty! Those little steps lead to larger steps! So enjoy them!

bridget thronton
08-17-2012, 10:03 AM
I will get easier especially with a supportive wifei

Karren H
08-17-2012, 10:08 AM
everything counts..... especially if there's ice cream involved......