PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers.com for Spanish speakers

ventura
08-17-2012, 05:32 AM
Hi! What´s up girls? There are many Spanish speakers who could participate in this forum but due to the language barrier they can´t. What do you think about starting of a sub-forum for the people of Spain and Latin America at crossdressers.com?

toby
08-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Sounds like a nice idea to me. I speak some Spanish but I'm not flluent. I'm not sure though how difficult it might be for forum admin and the moderators. It might be the tip of an iceberg with people asking for French, German, Japanese, Chinese, etc. language sub forums, which could the forum structure a bit difficult. If everyone is happy though great :).

Cheryl T
08-17-2012, 11:41 AM
That question is best posed to the moderators as they are the ones who must be able to read and understand all the messages to maintain order and decorum.

Perhaps some of the Spanish speaking population could begin their own version of the site and moderate it themselves???

PetiteDuality
08-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I would second that!

kimdl93
08-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Here's my suggestion - why not post your threads and comments in both English and Spanish (or French, Romanian or Norwegian, for that matter). We really can learn and share so many things...but some of us Americans are stuck with one language. If the need arises, the Mods could always check periodically for accuracy in the non-English part of a thread.

EllieOPKS
08-17-2012, 12:24 PM
If you don't speak english there is several translation software packages. Google has one. Personally it bugs me to even press uno for english.

Vickie_CDTV
08-17-2012, 01:16 PM
I stumbled across "Todo Travesti" a while back, http://foro.todotravesti.com/
It looks similar to this site, but with less traffic. Since I can only understand bits and pieces of it (I took a little Spanish in college 12 years ago), I can't really say how good it is, but folks can give it a try if they like.

Sandra
08-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Firstly this is the wrong forum to post this in, it should have been in forum issues, secondly there will not be a sub section, as the staff don't have the time to sift through another section.