PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Halloween time weekend vacation spots to cross dress

kimberlysue
08-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi:
I have not posted for over a year and a half, but have the opportunity to spend a long girls weekend with my Wife (GG) while cross dressed. Other than wearing panties daily, I seldom get the chance to go out fully cross dressed. We plan to travel:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: around Halloween (easier to get away with cross dressing) and want a fun, yet CD friendly city outside of Ohio, but not too far away. We had a great time in Louisville in 2011, and I am considering Ann Arbor for 2012, but am open to other fun suggestions too. Any advice?
Thanks!

JeanneF
08-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Where in Ohio are you?

Is New Hope, PA too far? It's just outside of Philadelphia, about 8 hours from Cleveland. It's an awesome, very GLBT-friendly town.

Ann Arbor is an awesome place, and the Wolverines are on the road that weekend. It is a college town, though, so depending on your age you may feel a little out of place.

May(be)
08-17-2012, 10:12 AM
I'd recommend DC. I live in Baltimore, just outside of DC, and Baltimore is friendly to TG and CD... That is to say it is a friendly to us as it is to anyone else. DC's scene looks super active and extremely inclusive. Also, DC is just a wonderful tourist city!

On another note, i'm glad you had fun in my home city, Louisville, last year! I'd love to see pictures if you have them uploaded on Flickr or something like that. Good ol' KY!

boy2girl31
08-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Depending on where you are in Ohio and when near halloween you are going Clarion Pa has an autum leaf festival. first part of Oct. It is a good town any time.

kimberlysue
08-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Thanks ladies:

I appreciate the info and advice. In answer to your questions, I live in central Ohio, and we plan to go the last weekend in October, so I will probably miss the autumn leaf festival, which I see ends October 7th. It sounds fun. New Hope. PA and DC are farther than we want to drive for a 3 or 4 night stay, since I want to maximize my time in my ladylike attire, and stay closer to home. I appreciate the advice about Ann Arbor, in that I am no longer college age, but I am hoping that with it being a non-football weekend, it may be a possibility, and some people may be hanging out in costumes.

I am still open, however, to more suggestions, and again, you three are so sweet to try and help this girl out. I apologize that I do not have pictures of our nice Louisville trip available. I am still a little bashful and protective of my feminine personna, so I haven't shared any photos. I need to have more courage, although I want to be more Dorothy, I sometimes tend to be a Cowardly Lion.

Hugs!
kimberlysue