PDA

View Full Version : Where you ever found out by a snoopy G?F or wife?

Gena Gurl
08-17-2012, 09:38 AM
What I mean is were you found out because your G/F or wife was just too snoopy? I believe that women are by nature (and snoopy might not be the right word) are intuitive. Case in point, when I was about 28 years old I was dating a beautiful woman that was 7 years my junior (This was around the early 80's) and we where madly in love. being comfotable with her I gave her a key to my apartment. Now I will have to disclose that during this time there was no internet and almost no way to know a lot about crossdressing except for a few crossdressing magazines "Female Mimics" "Female Impersonator" and by the way very tame in those days. Any way, one day I came home and found my girl friend standing by my bed with all my magazines spread out on the bed with a few articles of lingere she found my well hidden spot. I was found out and had to fess up that I liked to wear women's clothes, which didn't seem to bother her as much as the magazines of men parading as women. She then asked me the usual questions, do you want to become a woman, are you gay. We did not talk for about two weeks. then she called me and said that she could be ok with the lingere in the bedroom and even did the make-up, but no more lies. We dated for an other 2 years and yes we did have some hot times in the bedroom, then she met an other and we broke up. The lesson here, come clean or hide your goodies realy well!!!

kimdl93
08-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Its never happened to me. My first wife discovered my interest in CDing by accident...she encouraged me to wear some of her underthings as part of a little bedroom play. My reaction pretty much gave me away, but fortunately, like your former GF, things were just fine. I never had to hide anything from her.

I neglected to mention that I told my present wife knew before we were married, so there was no need to hide. There has been a steady progression in my degree of dressing and the challenge has been to regularly seek her advice and consent.

Karren H
08-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Mine found out because I was sloppy... and in a hurry.... left some skirts laying in the bottom of my wardrobe and she went to put some clothes away.... I was over in Ohio working enfemme for the day when she called.... "who's clothes are these?"... mine... I like to crossdress.... BOOM!.... worst day of my life.... lots of screaming and crying and carrying on.... she was pretty upset too! That was like 4 or 5 years ago.... and I still haven't gotten back a fraction of the trust I lost that day......

Melanie Sykes
08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
My wife came home from work unexpectedly early one day when I was working from home enfemme. I heard the key in the front door lock and raced upstairs. I have never changed so fast in my life, but she came straight up to the bedroom and asked what was the matter. I was panting and shaking and white as a sheet, so she knew something was wrong. I told her I liked wearing her clothes and said that I had a few pairs of tights of my own, that's all. She was upset, to say the least. Then a few days later she found my stash. We'd been together for 16 years, and she hadn't found it before, but since the day she caught me she'd become paranoid and started looking for it. The trust was gone in a flash - it'll probably take twenty years to get half of it back (if we stay together that long). She lets me keep my stuff in my wardrobe, but apart from that it's pretty much don't ask, don't tell, and it's come close to destroying the marriage more than once.

sandra-leigh
08-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Not snoopy, but when my wife misplaces something, she looks all over for it, including in places where it wouldn't possibly be...

Stephanie47
08-17-2012, 11:31 AM
My wife never sought out my box of clothing. Early on there was mutual bedroom play with nightie and stockings/garter belts. She bought me hosiery because I did not have the balls to accompany her on such shopping expeditions. We did go together to buy nightgowns, those luscious floor length gowns of the 1970's. Yum! I digress. Anyway, when I started getting further into women's clothing, i.e., the BRA, she and I realized there was more to this wearing clothes bit. So, my box with the bras, panties and slips was kept in a dresser draw. Hidden in plain sight. Now I have fourteen Zerox boxes of feminine attire, plus some larger boxes. I think she will not snoop because she does not want to find anything. She would not tolerate unfaithfulness. That is the deal breaker. The feminine attire, well, that's just a part of her otherwise totally normal husband.

Cheryl T
08-17-2012, 11:35 AM
I was discovered as a result of a picture I had taken of myself. I cropped it (actual photo at that time) and the croppings were in the trash. When she saw it she recognized the room and went snooping. She found the pic in my wallet and we spent about 1/2 an hour doing Abbot and Costello.... "Who's is she?"....Who's who? "the woman in the picture"....what picture? "the one in your wallet"...OH. S$%T... Well, that's me. "NO, really...WHO IS SHE?"....and so on till I went to the car, fetched my clothes and showed them to her.....that brought silence.
Finally there was lots of discussion, lots of tears and lots of ????

Julie Denier
08-17-2012, 12:31 PM
It happened for me much like it did for Melanie, but I did not have time to change. Bad scene.

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 02:01 PM
wife found out by me not following up on something. Once upon a time, I took a lot of pics of myself in various poses while dressed fem and was moving them from one web site to another site as I always deleted them from the camera and PC but this day after reposting them to another site, I failed to delete them. She was on the laptop and got really quiet as we were talking. I asked what was wrong and it felt like the floor opened up under my feet. I was sure she would leave me but that was 5 years ago and she is still here and tells me she loves me. She just asks I dont around her and the kids so I am greatful. She is my life and if she ever left me it would be a difficult transition. My "goodies" are pretty well hidden but once in a blue moon she gets close to just being in the area and it makes me nervous....

ReluctantDebutant
08-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Where you ever found out by a snoopy G?F or wife?

Nope found out by a Woodstock girlfriend.... Damn hippies :)

Tara D. Rose
08-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I was always the one that covered all my tracks. Decades passed through the years. I was so careful. No one knew but me. But in 2006, my step daughter at that time, would go into my bedroom and snoop. Mostly she stole $100 bills from me. But then one day she started borrowing VHS tapes. And on one of those VHS tapes she found Tara walking about and changing into different female clothes, that I had recorded back in '97, etc. She then went and laid her new discovery on her Mother's sleeping chest on the couch. I came home later and saw this tape on my wife's chest. I picked it up and checked it out and it was the one of Tara. I destroyed it outside right then and there. The tape was made in 1997, which at that time I had purged and sworn it all away. But I kept this one tape just to look at sometimes, which I really never got around to doing. But my step daughter at that time SNOOPED in my bedroom which was against the rules, but she did,, nonetheless, and she was now like 24 years old, and though I found the tape on my wife's chest and detroyed it. Later now in 2006 my then wife told me she had a dream that I liked to wear women's clothes, and that all of this information came to her only in a dream. How dumb did she think I was???
I knew then that her daughter had told her of what she saw and that tape of long ago.
It turned out that my wife of 16 years was cheating on me with a man she claimed she met at a gas pump while she was fueling her car, yeah right. Well it turned out she was screwing a guy ,but she didn't meet him at a gas pump. It was a co worker of hers.
Oh I was oh so careful over the years but because I trusted my step daughter to follow the rules of the house that I would be safe. So I admitted to my wife of only what I thought she knew. She told me that she told her daughter that it was just some bedroom games that she and I played together.

Gena Gurl
08-17-2012, 03:56 PM
I was always the one that covered all my tracks. Decades passed through the years. I was so careful. No one knew but me. But in 2006, my step daughter at that time, would go into my bedroom and snoop. Mostly she stole $100 bills from me. But then one day she started borrowing VHS tapes. And on one of those VHS tapes she found Tara walking about and changing into different female clothes, that I had recorded back in '97, etc. She then went and laid her new discovery on her Mother's sleeping chest on the couch. I came home later and saw this tape on my wife's chest. I picked it up and checked it out and it was the one of Tara. I destroyed it outside right then and there. The tape was made in 1997, which at that time I had purged and sworn it all away. But I kept this one tape just to look at sometimes, which I really never got around to doing. But my step daughter at that time SNOOPED in my bedroom which was against the rules, but she did,, nonetheless, and she was now like 24 years old, and though I found the tape on my wife's chest and detroyed it. Later now in 2006 my then wife told me she had a dream that I liked to wear women's clothes, and that all of this information came to her only in a dream. How dumb did she think I was???
I knew then that her daughter had told her of what she saw and that tape of long ago.
It turned out that my wife of 16 years was cheating on me with a man she claimed she met at a gas pump while she was fueling her car, yeah right. Well it turned out she was screwing a guy ,but she didn't meet him at a gas pump. It was a co worker of hers.
Oh I was oh so careful over the years but because I trusted my step daughter to follow the rules of the house that I would be safe. So I admitted to my wife of only what I thought she knew. She told me that she told her daughter that it was just some bedroom games that she and I played together.

Some girls just think rules where made to be broken LOL!

~Joanne~
08-17-2012, 04:02 PM
As I have stated in other posts, I really feel that I am between "in the closet/hidden" and "half out" when it comes to my GF. I am completely hidden though from the rest of the world (not counting you girls ;) ) What started one day as Me trying on pantyhose to "see what they feel like" moved to me wearing them whenever I wanted around her and she has never said a word either way to this day.

She knows I own a couple of dresses, a couple pairs of heels (though the ones she thinks I have, have been replaced due to a purge), a couple pairs of shorts, a wig (which also has been replaced due to purge), some socks, slip on flats, and a few other odds and ends. She took me out on halloween completely enfemme and never once asked why.

Just the other day we were out shopping, I knew she needed some panties so I bought here quite a few, then I threw some hose in the cart and said, "Mine" and not a word. So thinking that she doesn't know is out of the question but she doesn't know how far it goes or how often. I am LONG past the point of needing to have "the talk" I feel but if the day does come when we are to wed, I most certainly will before hand.

She's not a nosey person though, I don't think she snoops around when I am at work. I have quite a few dresses and tops hanging in the closet in plain sight if you move my drab shirts. The box of other stuff is right out in the open pretty much also. If she did decide to look around and looked into a few boxes, I really don't think she would be shocked. If she did ask and I told her they were mine, I don't think she would question it.

Brenda456
08-17-2012, 06:26 PM
My wife knows I like to dress, but does not know how much. The other day she found my forms and a wig. She said I should see a psychiatrist but that is all. . .

BLUE ORCHID
08-18-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi Gena, I've been pretty lucky my wife has known almost forever as I told her no one knows
except for a few thousand friends here.

Beverley Sims
08-18-2012, 07:58 AM
No I never let snoopy people get close enough.
Sometimes when out at a party dressed there are some creepy people that could be snoopy but I just pass them by.
If asked anything I fill their heads with a lot of fantasy and tell them what they want to believe.
The truth is not as exciting.:)

Kathy4ever
08-18-2012, 04:26 PM
My wife snooped and found stuff in my truck a few years back. Forms,bra, jewelry, make up. She trashed it and we have never talked about it. It was around the time she caught me dressed in a skort and nice top. Now I wear fem stuff alot around her and at times will make a comment but most of the time she is okay with it. Been wearing toenail polish out in the open and has been okay with it to mostly. She washes my panties and everything as well.