PDA

View Full Version : pierced ears

bethannc
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
I had my ears double pierced two in each at the same time about 8 weeks ago. Now
I bought about 20 pairs and want to wear them all. I change them at least six times a day at home and even wear some girly ones out in male mode and no one even cares. My favs are 1-2 inch hoops in the bottom and dimonds on top. even the girlfriend has me wearing hers and it is amazing so glad i did it. So if want want pierced ears just do it i want a thrid and and cartilage now maybe even a nose stud soon. Love the big hoops and the dangles.

Keliegh
08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I have my ears pierced for about three years with one hole and I would wear studs to work. About a year ago I had my ears pierced two more times with a a small hoop in the top of my left ear. I dress as a man when at work and wear two ear rings diamonds and studs and leave the third hole vacant. When I first had my ears pierced some of the female co workers said they look nice or they wish there husbands would get there ears pierced.

karye
08-17-2012, 01:19 PM
you sound so happy. I wish my wife would just say go for it, so I had an excuse to tell everyone else why I did it.

Beverley Sims
08-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forum and don't wear your ears out. What a silly statement, wear them out by all means but just don't make them too sore with the insertion of all those hooks.:)

Cynthia Anne
08-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Good for you Beth! Earrings are always fun! I've had mine triple periced for twenty some years!

NathalieX66
08-17-2012, 07:49 PM
. I change them at least six times a day at home and even wear some girly ones out in male mode and no one even cares. My favs are 1-2 inch hoops in the bottom and dimonds on top. even the girlfriend has me wearing hers and it is amazing so glad i did it. So if want want pierced ears just do it i want a thrid and and cartilage now maybe even a nose stud soon. Love the big hoops and the dangles.

Sounds like an earring fetish.

Since nowaday's it's ok for a guy to get both ears pierced, it's no longer taboo. Earrings are a part of a guys wardrobe these days., and covers all socieconomic classes.

The piercing/tattoo phenomenon/craze doesn't do it for me.

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Hi Bethann, I'm so glad for you I think that you will slow down and wear the same pair for more than a couple hours.

bethannc
09-14-2012, 11:15 AM
i did it girl's the girlfriend help me dress up short jean skirt and a sexy little red top with matching cork wedges got my nails and toes done at the salon and make up then to claiers for my thrid hole and one in the top of my left ear. then she suprised my again and got a stud in right nostril and we both got are navels done love then all and cant wait to see whats next. she even let me wear her six inch hoops those are super sexy.

dianelamine
09-14-2012, 01:11 PM
I had mine pierced at Claires 10 years ago. Since then I pierced my ears myself with a needle. It hurt putting the needle in, but I am really happy with them now. I have 8 piercings in both ears now, no room for anymore. The only problem is the upper piercings sometimes get caught in my wig. Bottom holes always have long earrings, the rest only studs.

I Am Paula
09-14-2012, 04:02 PM
The jewellery store that does pierced ears in my local mall told me that almost all men are going with two earings. A quite look around told me she was right. Enjoy!

Sandra1746
09-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Earrings are lots of fun and can be either plain (small CZ studs) or really Fem (large dangles or hoops). There are so many styles that you can always find something appropriate.

I've had mine pierced for well over a year now and I love it.

Congratulations and enjoy,
Sandra1746

famousunknown
09-14-2012, 05:04 PM
I got mine done today. Two on each side. Did it hurt? Not really. Yes, it's a different feeling that takes some getting used to.
I can't wait to wear really big hoops. Really looking forward to that.

Nicola
09-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Good for you.
I had both sides done just over a year ago and no one seems to be bothered about it at work. There are several other guys at work with with both sides pierced - some wear rings and some wear studs (and some have those ear tunnels, which I think are awful).

Nicola

IngeInCO
09-22-2012, 01:29 PM
I think that will be my next venture, sounds like it similar to shaved legs...nobody really cares

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Bethannc, Have you slowed down yet or are you still changing them about sixes a day ??

dani22
09-22-2012, 09:52 PM
nice
i have mine pierced 5 in each ear

Algoma
09-22-2012, 11:13 PM
I would like to get both ears pierced. But can't figure out a good story for the office.

Kat42
09-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Want!

The SO has 3 in one ear and two in the other (she reports the third hurt like a sonofa! and declined the 2nd third). I'd be happy with one in each but need to judge the impact to the family..

There are several areas I've always wondered, "Why should girls have all the fun?"
Earrings,
Nail polish
shoes.
hair (wigs),
etc.

Why should girls have all the fun?

I'm in!

linda allen
09-24-2012, 07:06 AM
I got mine pierced in the mall just over four weeks ago so I can just now change the earrings out as long as I wear stud type earrings and as long as I wear them 24/7.

So, this moring I put on some 1 1/2" dangling earrings! :heehee:

As far as people noticing (the small starter studs), yes they did and a couple friends gave me a bunch of grief. One (I'll call him "Joe") even took a photo with his phone. I said "Joe, you don't have a hair on your a** if you don't get yours pierced as well." He said "I'll shave my a** before I get my ears pierced."

I just tell people I'm trying to recapture my youth.