PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed?

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 01:40 PM
I went to Alaska for a couple of weeks to climb Denali and need to catch up on the latest. Did I miss any new drama or excitement in the last couple of weeks. Today is the first day ive been able to wear a dress and its great to be back! I am happy to say that I was able to enjoy other accessories on during my climb. Do you think Wolford's would be happy to know their pantyhose and tights have been to some of the tallest mountains?

Beverley Sims
08-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Missed nothing here Cathie,
What did I miss by not going to Alaska.
Put your dress back on and type "Whats New".
You will probably fill up your screen.:)

suzy1
08-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes but did your pantyhose and tights keep your legs warm at altitude Cathie?

PretzelGirl
08-17-2012, 02:48 PM
There is this viral picture going around. It is of a TSA x-ray machine from an Alaska airport and it shows and man who is distinctly wearing red lace panties.

IngeInCO
08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Cathie,
I'm near Boulder as well.

Are you kidding? You are on Denali and asking us if you missed anything! Lol We are the ones who missed out!

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 02:59 PM
There is this viral picture going around. It is of a TSA x-ray machine from an Alaska airport and it shows and man who is distinctly wearing red lace panties.

OUTSTANDING!!!! except I flew in to Seattle and took a boat to Alaska......and the thigh highs looks great on xray in Seattle

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Yes but did your pantyhose and tights keep your legs warm at altitude Cathie?

sort of, I believe it was more the 10 extra layers I had on that realy did the trick and nothing keeps you warm at night in the snow. I did however find the compression pantyhose I had on under all kept my thighs from exploding from pain....highly reccomend compression pantyhose on extreme climbs. The wool tights I had on did help as well.

cathie pantyhose
08-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi Cathie,
I'm near Boulder as well.

Are you kidding? You are on Denali and asking us if you missed anything! Lol We are the ones who missed out!

you know...I missed the site actually. you'd be surprised what you miss when you detach....I missed my dresses, heels and stories I read here each day. i may do things others wish to try or experience but in the end, I miss hearing that my desires or fantasies are not that far off from so many others going thru the same. I love climbing and exploring wilderness but in the end, I love love dressing as a woman as much. It was great to grow a beard for 16 days but it was even better to come home and shave it off and epil off 3 weeks worth of body hair. When I accomplished Everest a few years back, the first thing I did when I got back home was log back on this site dressed fem. Weird dicotomy I guess

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi Cathie, Glad that you had a safe trip and had a wonderful time.

Bree Wagner
08-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Wow, I'm guessing Denali was a blast. How'd climbing up there compare to Colorado? Did you do McKinley?

-Bree