PDA

View Full Version : Buying lingerie in Minneapolis?

eagle01
11-19-2005, 10:23 AM
I am looking for some safe places to buy undies in Minneapolis and south metro area. I feel very strange about doing it and looking for places that I will feel more comfortable to go into the store and look and buy. I have done some Target and Walmart and others but the selection is not very broad.
Any ideas welcome.

TIA

t

DanaJ
11-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Unless you are looking for the thrill of buying in person, try buying online - better selection, better sizes and usually better prices.... no strange feelings or embarrassment to overcome, unless that is what you want ;)

eagle01
11-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Yes I have and do buy online. Hard to know size and feel that way. Nice to look and touch the merchandise and sometimes I want something new right away and don't want to wait.

t

tifftg
11-19-2005, 01:02 PM
I suggest Victoria Secret, either at Mall of America or one of the Dales. Another great suggestion is Nordstrom, they are super customer focused and honey you will not be the first CD in Minneapolis to shop there. We are approaching the holidays so some people will think it is a gift, some might think it is for you, at the end of the day it is neither illegal or anyone else's business. Go enjoy being the girl inside.

Hugs,

Tiffany