PDA

View Full Version : Diet and exercise to shape like a woman?

kenny1999
08-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Any diet and exercise that can head the goal of woman's body shape?

I know that reducing waist is the first thing.

How do you eat to keep the fat hip

I am fat at breasts, waist and hip.

Karren H
08-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't exercise and set around eating bonbons and watching soap operas all day... worked for my wife! There is nothing you can do to selectively reduce areas of the body.... if there was then every woman in the world would be doing it right now.... for us only surgery or hormones will make that happen.... that's why they made corsets and girdles and padding...

Marleena
08-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Don't exercise and set around eating bonbons and watching soap operas all day... worked for my wife! There is nothing you can do to selectively reduce areas of the body.... if there was then every woman in the world would be doing it right now.... for us only surgery or hormones will make that happen.... that's why they made corsets and girdles and padding...

Yep.. once you're at a good weight squish it or pad or hide it.:D

Julogden
08-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Liposuction? Drastic, expensive and not without risk, but it can target fat in specific areas.

Carol

dsmth
08-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Well, I personally was able to loose quite a lot of waist this past year. I did it by......... wait for it....... by eating less! No snacks, no junk food. Lower bread, pasta and potato intake. Still eat whatever you want. Cut out too much beer and no soft drinks. Wine is fine. It worked for me.

DebbieL
08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Any diet and exercise that can head the goal of woman's body shape?

Yes, absolutely, you need to diet AND exercise, and it has to be the kinds of exercises that WOMEN do to get and keep a great shape. Consider taking Ballet, which will help you focus on posture, keep you on your toes - which gives you long slender arms and legs and a tight but full butt. You need to walk like a girl, swinging your hips and shoulders in opposition, taking smaller steps to get more waist action in the distance you actually cover.

You want to sit with proper posture at all times. Consider getting a waist cincher, and putting a sharp pencil along your spinal chord. Every time you slouch, you will feel the stabbing sensation in the back. You can even alternate which direction the pencil points.

Walk in heels for at least 4 hours a day, at first 2 inch heels, but move up to 3 inch or 4 inch heels or net rise. The ballet classes will help with the walking on your toes. At the office, set the chair so that it tilts you full foward, again, you are trying to form long lean slender muscles around your core area.

Taking modern, jazz, or Zumba classes is a good way to do crunches while standing up, rocking your hips from front to back and side to side, while standing and doing leg lifts. The trick to a feminine figure is to do very many repetitions of many things that are not terribly stressful - until you've done it 50 or 60 times in an hour. This is what makes dance such a good exercise program. The other benefit is that even if you go as a boy, you can still wear a leotard and tights and even ballet shoes. Make sure that your teacher knows that your goal is to have a feminine figure. Male dancers are trained differently, doing many lifts and weight training designed to give them a more muscular body so they can lift the ballerina into the air and hold her there for as long as is needed.

The teacher may even ask you to come in long hair in a bun, a "bunhead" - so that you can dance as a girl with the other girls, though you probably will not be allowed to use the girls' locker room.

You can also do aerobics or jazzercize or zumba for the aerobic work-out that will help you burn off fat and build up lean muscle without building up muscle mass. At the same time, the bun busters, such as the ball or just leg lifts while on your stomach or on all fours will help you build muscle on your butt, and also give you a nice well lifted firm butt that looks great in leggings or a short skirt.

The bad news is that you will need to plan on doing this at least 4 days a week for at least 2 years to have a truly sensational body. At the same time, you need to stick to a diet that is mostly fruit, vegetables, and low-fat protein - fish, non-fat yogurt, tofu, chicken-breast, and avoid starches and saturated fats as much as possible. Consider weight watchers or a similar "Lifestyle" food plan - something that is successful for women. It's not that you can never have bread, but steak, high sugar foods, high starch foods, and red meats are things you should think of as a special treat - something you do once or twice a month.

Also, you want to go out and go dancing - for FUN - every week-end. With the dance training, you will find that you can dance for 4-5 hours with little more than the occaisional water break, and if you are willing to dance alone, you will soon find yourself dancing with a number of male and female partners, and won't have to worry about running out of partners. This is also your big chance to go out and pull out all of the stops, looking as beautiful and sexy as you want, and be able to dance "down and dirty" with as many partners as you want, including multiple partners at the same time.

I know that reducing waist is the first thing.

It's also one of the easiest. Belly fat accumulates, especially in men, when the body has too much sugar. You produce excess insulin, which makes your body store fat. The testorone tells your body to store it in your belly, which keeps your arms and legs free and fit for fighting and hunting. When we were hunter gathers, the survival of the family and the tribe depended on our ability to store enough fat to last through the winter, eating mostly grains and dried starches, so that we could hunt for meat in the spring, and then fight for our share of the kill, as well as breeding rights.

Hormones, soy isoflavones, phyto-estrogen and the like can help, but hormones should only be taken with a doctor's supervision. The doctor would also give you a testosterone blocker. You may also be able to reduce testosterone levels by "poaching" the testes - taking a bath in water has hot as you can stand it, keeping them packed in the little pouches - with spandex shape-wear panties.

How do you eat to keep the fat hip

The hormone therapy will cause your body to shift it's fat storage from your belly to you hips and butt. This happens in women so that they can more effectively survive child-birth - especially with babies born in the winter or late spring. This is also why the breasts get larger, so that she will be able to nurse a baby, even if it's born in the winter. The bad news, if you want to remain male, is that hormones will have all the combined effects - there is no way to pick and choose which. If you are transsexual, and want to live full-time as a woman, then telling your doctor so will not only get you the hormones, but also might get you a therapist who can help you plan your transition, help you deal with failures, help you acknowledge your successes, and give you moral support. She can also help you determine if this is not a good thing for you to do, if there are conflicts that would not be resolved and might leave you worse off than if you had not transitioned.

I am fat at breasts, waist and hip.

The key is not to try to diet away the fat. Diets alone might help you reduce weight, and light exercise might help you lose weight faster, but it won't get you the body shape you want. Even a beautiful woman will tell you that she has to train and be very disciplined to train her body and keep it in the shape she wants. Many of these women will work out in a dance program every other night, and go for a 2 mile run - not a slow jog, every single day. And she will be on the dance floor from about an hour after open to last call, and will own the dance floor, dancing with anyone, and even dancing with no-one if they are between partners. Sometimes she will flirt, get erotic, and even do some kissing during the slow dances. She's not there to find love, she's there to burn at least 3,000 calories - which means maintaining a high heart rate for several hours - stopping only to hydrate and evacuate. She will wear shiny clothes - so the sweat doesn't show as much.

sometimes_miss
08-18-2012, 12:53 AM
There is nothing you can do to selectively reduce areas of the body.... if there was then every woman in the world would be doing it right now....
Actually, for a man, there is, but it's a lot of work, and it can also have physical complications, so you'll have to have a doctor monitor you say, every month to make sure you're not killing yourself somehow. Lose weight slowly until you're real skinny. REAL skinny. Buy and wear a real corset pretty much all the time; then gain the weight back, while keeping to wearing your corset. There are natural testosterone blockers out there too (ignore the fake female hormones, they're expensive and don't usually work); they don't stop it entirely, but allow the lesser female hormones that everyone including men produce to be more active in your body (remember it may very well probably also diminish your sex drive and make getting erections less reliable). You'll end up with a very slightly trimmer waist, and slightly more fat accumulation in breast, arms, hips and thighs, but at what cost? Only you can decide if it's worth it. It will not do anything to change your voice, your gait, hair distribution, foot and hand size, adams apple, skull or jaw shape. Puberty changes are a one way street for men once testosterone starts being produced in normal amounts. Then again, if you want your breasts and butt to get bigger, try wiping tissues between the middle of each set every day for about 5 years. Worked for my ex wife, who's ass became huge.

Saffron
08-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Focus on aerobics and forget any musculation exercise.

Swimming is the best, running is good also. Buy a pedometer and run at 70% (check http://www.runningplanet.com/training/training-methods.html )

Try to exercise in the morning, before breakfast, and at least 1 hour, this way your body will start burning muscle and not only fat.

Of course don't over exercise, its a common mistake and is as bad as not doing exercise at all.

suzy1
08-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Obviously you have limits as to what you can do as a man but having said that you can still do a lot.
It depends how much you want it as there is no easy way.

For me there are two things that have been really affective.
Getting very slim [not skinny] and the right kind of exercises.

I once typed out a more comprehensive explanation of how I have got and maintain my body shape but had some responses that put me off doing that again.

P.M. me if you want to know more Kenny.

SUZY

noeleena
08-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi,

As no one has put thier size's up how do we know what shape you are to look at details that may help
Dare i say it for many people women or men it goes back to when you were young as those i know have abused thier bodys by food my terms rat food not suitable for people & what you drink that covers a vast amout of poison .

Okay then heres the ? did you look after your self years ago or did you take away from your body the shape that you could have had years later.

From a early age i looked after my self i was very strict no one told me i just did it, hence most of the reason my body shape is similar to a woman of 35 to 45. now im not saying its perfect. just body wise im good ,

Hips 39 ins' waistline 34.1/2 ins. bust 41 ins. weight 11 stone = 154 lb's height 5, 9 .summer / winter weight allowed 5 lbs,

This has been over 46 years, apart from my bust. now give or take a little iv keeped pretty close to that over that time,

It can be done , though i do have an advantage or i should say before any of my own changes took place though i dought played much of a part in my body before 18 years ago. over the 18 years my own homones being I S , did help in a few ways, first before other homones were added ,

any way for what its worth,

...noeleena...

gonegirl
08-18-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi Kenny,

If you want to lose fat and male muscle mass then do regular high-intensity cardio exercise and maintain a healthy controlled diet. Don't lift any weights and do cardio for 40-60 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week. As Saffron said, exercising in the morning is best because it will have a continued effect on your metabolism during the day. Look up on the Web your baseline caloric intake for height, age, and current weight - If you eat that amount of calories then your weight will stay constant but if you eat less calories then you will lose weight and if you exercise as well then you'll lose weight faster and tone and strengthen your body. The next step after leaning-out is to take hormones which will redistribute the remaining fat to the areas where women generally carry it, which includes the hips.

Also, another benefit of eating well and exercising regularly is that you will feel good!

Mac

Beverley Sims
08-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Zumba and cardio exercises are good, no weight regimen though.
There are a lot of bust exercises that are fun, I don't think they work tho.
Remember you are what you eat as well.:)

bobbimo
08-18-2012, 05:54 AM
I found that once you cut the salt intake you will lose a lot of weight also.
The salt makes you hold water.
Dont bother with the low sodium stuff, just note the salt content of the food you eat. You'll be amazed at how much is in processed food.
Oh and I do situps/crunches to tone the belly and handles

k lynn
08-18-2012, 06:43 AM
At the present I am tyring to lose some belly fat 5ft3in 172lbs changing my diet fish salad water and veggies for awhile no more bread and cutting out alot of carbs and doing more cardio

JamieQ
08-22-2012, 08:04 PM
I seen on TV a commercial about "bootyslide" or something to that nature. I could not really hear it very well but it is an exercise program for women to shape thier butt and thighs. The announcer stated that it will firm/enlarged the buttocks and thighs if done properly. As for a man? ...I do not really know but probably come real close to the goal? Anyone heard this commercial? Amanda

AmandaM
08-22-2012, 10:29 PM
The problem is, we put on fat and muscle like men. So, in order to look as good as possible, we have to watch the fat and make sure we don't lift too much. I do a lot of walking. Running, etc. is fine too. Maybe some Brazilian Butt Lift? LOL.

NathalieX66
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
For me, I run every other day about 3.5 to 5 or 6 miles a day, that works. I completely gave up white bread, and anything that deals with glutens....with the exception of beer. i am not going to give up my love of Dogfish Head, even if it kills me.

I have not been able to gain weight or lose weight. ...don't ask me how or why. I have a serious compulsive addiction to UTZ potato chips, which I seriously cannot stop.

One website I found out was helpful was reneereyes.com, the excersise techniques do work.

JeanneF
08-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Bicycling. You'll drop body fat like a rock. You'll build some serious quad muscles, but you'll have a trim build and look great in a short skirt.

Plus you can always use it as the excuse why you shave your legs. :D

reb.femme
08-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I have not been able to gain weight or lose weight. ...don't ask me how or why. I have a serious compulsive addiction to UTZ potato chips, which I seriously cannot stop.

Ah Nathalie, it's that damned plateau, no matter how hard you work out, nothing shifts. Not sure about that chips habit helping though. :heehee:

Unfortunately, I have never seen or heard of the elusive diet plan to remove fat from certain areas. Fat is fat, and running, jogging, cardio-vascular style exercise with reduced crap intake is the best method I ever found.

I would like a more defined hip/butt but man fat sits on my belly first, so slim is best. I lost 30lb jogging with Wi-Fit, now need to get back to the road as I used to do. :straightface:

Rebecca x