PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened?

nvlady
08-17-2012, 10:21 PM
So you're out with some friends (that don't know about you) and you see some good looking girls and one of your friends comments that this or that one would be a lot prettier without all that makeup.
I always give the response of "Well, yeah, I guess that's a little bit too much" while all the time I'm thinking "I love makeup. An inch thick wouldn't be too much for me".

DebbieL
08-17-2012, 10:28 PM
So you're out with some friends (that don't know about you) and you see some good looking girls and one of your friends comments that this or that one would be a lot prettier without all that makeup.

What I love even more is when I'm out with another woman, and they make that comment about the woman I'm with. I know how to make my make-up look like it's not make-up. There have been times when I have been out with women who needed to wear more make-up because they had complexion issues, or they liked to do the very dramatic look.

I always give the response of "Well, yeah, I guess that's a little bit too much" while all the time I'm thinking "I love makeup. An inch thick wouldn't be too much for me".

On a few occasions, in my early days, I would just tell the observer that I had a complexion problem and needed more coverage to keep from looking like I had hives. It's a turn-off, but it does shift the attention from any stubble to looking for a rash.

This is a trick I got from the counselor who was helping me when I was starting transition. I had to stop the transition in order to protect my children from my ex-wife and her new husband.