PDA

View Full Version : let's play the shopping game...

Wendy me
11-19-2005, 10:30 AM
tons of posts here on shopping from i can't ever do it to omg out of my way i am shopping, we buy on line ,we buy in the stores , we make lists we try to make it look like we are shopping for a so.. we blaze right in and just do it and don't care abought what anyone thinks , we try on things at the stores we burry our things under outher things but do you ever make a game out of it??? i do ok i am so not shopping chalanged i can buy anything any were at any time ... but sometimes i love to play with the whole shopping thingy and have some fun...

my game ?? ok yesterday i was out shopping i wanted a new top something cute and something a little sexey ...so i go to target and i am looking around
i see this see through shell type of a top that is just too cute i knew right away it had to be mine but it needed something under it ...ok now this veary cute gg was shopping right near me long blonde hair huge smile just something abought her said she was my new shopping helper ....so i walk up to her with this shear top and say excuse me could you please helpe me out ??she says what do you need/ i reply i want to buy this for my wife and i know that something needs to go under it but i am not shure....she looks at it and questions sizes of what i am buying i tell her and off and running we go
she says this tank top would look good with that and would go nice with jeans ....then looking around we find a silky little top with thin little straps and she says oh thats just too cute ..that would go with everything ....done deal i love it too...:p

i thanked her for the helpe and went off to pay for them ....

so lets hear your shopping game you like to play.....

Tracy Lynn
11-19-2005, 10:57 AM
My wife and I go to the outlets alot because they are very close to home. When we go into shoe stores we always look around at womens size 11, she is a 7 and you can tell. She alwys asks aloud so anyone can hear, Do you think these will fit my sister?, like were buying a birthday gift or something. It is just our fun little way of shopping.

sandra_lag
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Last week I saw a beautiful lingerie set in the outsides of a store, I enter and told the lady-clerk if there´s something similar, but with a thong or a lacey boy short, I begining tell her I want to do a gift to my girl, but I told her: "well, I´m really buying to myself", she looks at me a little scared and I continue : "yes, I buy it for her to put it on for me..." :lol:
Usually I also do as Wendy, I ask "what should fit with this..? "

kisses
sandra