PDA

View Full Version : It's All Backwards

outhiking
08-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Considering that men are the ones who have something protruding and hanging between thier legs, shouldn't we be the ones to wear skirts and dresses? I thought of this when driving my Jeep wearing a pair of jeans and how pinched everything was in the seat. A skirt would have been perfect and much cooler with the top off.

Diversity
08-18-2012, 10:08 PM
The Scots had it right with their kilts! :). Come to think of it, so did the Greeks and Romans. What went wrong?
Di

roby54
08-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Sitting in a semi truck all day driving and a skirt is alot more comfortable

Aprilrain
08-18-2012, 10:36 PM
guys seem to like to sit with their legs spread.........no one wants to see that!!!!!!

Karren H
08-18-2012, 10:38 PM
and would increase your fertility!.... surprised women and doctors don't force men to wear skirts when they have low sperm counts!

Jessica A Bruno
08-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Hmm interesting question you have here. Guess, you got a point here, but I'm unsure on how I feel regarding this and etc.

Barbara Ella
08-18-2012, 11:26 PM
What's not to like about this thought. And who is looking up our skirts anyway....lol

Barbara

bridget thronton
08-19-2012, 01:12 AM
I hate driving in pants

Missy
08-19-2012, 01:24 AM
What went wrong is men started riding horses
I like wearing skirts when I am at home or wide leg shorts when out
at work it lady's jeans or slacks

Tracii G
08-19-2012, 01:36 AM
You know that makes perfect sense for truck drivers.When I drove the big rigs jeans were awful.
Well guy jeans are that way all the time.
Can't imagine the looks I would have gotten chaining down a D9 CAT dozer wearing a skirt. LOL.

noeleena
08-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi,

Tracii,

Not a lot if your a scot. & white socks & boots or dress shoes it would look quite smart & ye best not forget ye Sporran or ye Sgian Dubhs,
I think it would look great mind you youd have to it all to look proper.& white shirt, & jacket, gee youd be the best looking scot arrooond.

...noeleena...

Kelley
08-19-2012, 06:16 AM
I thought about this as I drove home en femme from a trip Friday so comfortable and cool. I like to wear a light cotton mid calf length skirt that sags between the spread legs so things don't show. Too warm, just hike it up your legs a little, too cool drop it back down. Best of all no having to pull the croch of your pants back down every 30 minutes or so.

Mollyanne
08-19-2012, 06:22 AM
You know that makes perfect sense for truck drivers.When I drove the big rigs jeans were awful.
Can't imagine the looks I would have gotten chaining down a D9 CAT dozer wearing a skirt. LOL.

That, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE!!!!!!

MOLLY

In theory, you have a very good point!!!!! But consider this-----if men wore skirts or dresses then they would want to wear blouses, or heels, or grow their hair longer, or have their nails done, or wear make-up. Then they may even consider shaving their legs and wearing stockings or pantyhose!!!!! MMMMMM actually not all that bad of an idea at all!!!!!!!! I REALLY COULD BE HAPPY ABOUT ALL THAT!!!!!!!

Molly

RADER
08-19-2012, 06:58 AM

Or walking on top of wall 2 stories up in the air, and with a breeze, would give a show to remember.
Rader

BLUE ORCHID
08-19-2012, 08:39 AM
You know it's the same with bicycles The hi bar on mens bikes .
With that hi bar men have the most to loose.

Denise69
08-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Horses..... Saw that in a previous thread...

Beverley Sims
08-19-2012, 01:17 PM
That bar on a pushbike.
Ooooh!

sometimes_miss
08-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Men are more valued for what we do, and women for how they look. Men wear pants because they're more practical for doing things like working. Women wear things that make them look sexually appealing visually, displaying their legs (and what's between them at times in short glances). Same with their tops; women's clothes often have necklines that show their breasts, men do not.
An interesting item I noticed while reading some psych books; breast cleavage is a female attraction device because it reminds men subconsciously of butt cleavage. Not something you may have wanted to know, but there it is.

Chickhe
08-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Speaking of clothing... 200 years ago when woman were wearing corsets and large dresses, they didn't wear panties or underwear, instead they wore drawers which were just loose material that could be held out of the way to use the facilities. I guess panties were not really required until woman started wearing pants or short skirts.